Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:40:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:49:40 PM

I just looked at the roadmap, after starting the pilot project in the Philippines & Malaysia, it's off in Vietnam, Singapore and Hong Kong. Unfortunately, it will take until 2024 before Vanig will be available in Europe and the US. That is still a very long wait for us

For me this is not a big issue. Project should start somewhere and move ahead to other places and continents. If they are starting in Asia, which is also a very big market to capture.

All other projects are concentrating in Europe and USA. So this is a smart move by Vanig. Asia is not a small market and not easy also to be honest. May be Vanig has some base there in those countries?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:04:59 PM

Just checked out some of the official team linkedin profiles and there is some really good experience, the Co-Founder: Prem Sekaran looks to be a great leader with some of the experience he has.

I hope they can continue to market well before the pre-sale starts in 36 days
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:20:57 PM

From the white paper,  it is ideal to say Vanig helps to solve all the problems that are among the existing supply chain and E-commerce platform.
Vanig are offering an integrated e-commerce and supply chain solution. we are providing track and trace, effective recalls, eliminating middlemans with supply chain and with e-commerce we are having lower fees, instant financial transaction, crypto payments and an AI powered easy to use website.

I can't say it will solve all the problems. But definitely with blockchain technology it will be able to provide lot better options and all's better discounts.

I agree with you, bitcoin technology is really great but  it is not the theory of everything so we should not expect it to solve all of our problems.

They can go far in using the blockchain technology to solve most of the issues but i don't think they can find solutions to all issues maybe in the future but not now.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:25:51 PM

From the white paper,  it is ideal to say Vanig helps to solve all the problems that are among the existing supply chain and E-commerce platform.
Vanig are offering an integrated e-commerce and supply chain solution. we are providing track and trace, effective recalls, eliminating middlemans with supply chain and with e-commerce we are having lower fees, instant financial transaction, crypto payments and an AI powered easy to use website.

I can't say it will solve all the problems. But definitely with blockchain technology it will be able to provide lot better options and all's better discounts.

I agree with you, bitcoin technology is really great but  it is not the theory of everything so we should not expect it to solve all of our problems.

They can go far in using the blockchain technology to solve most of the issues but i don't think they can find solutions to all issues maybe in the future but not now.

Noy in earth made by man is perfect. That's a universal fact and it applies to blockchain and its project too. Thus, you don't expect this project to hit solutions for all problems in first trial. Consequently, they will definitely release updates that will help them work towards perfection.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:27:12 PM

I just looked at the roadmap, after starting the pilot project in the Philippines & Malaysia, it's off in Vietnam, Singapore and Hong Kong. Unfortunately, it will take until 2024 before Vanig will be available in Europe and the US. That is still a very long wait for us

For me this is not a big issue. Project should start somewhere and move ahead to other places and continents. If they are starting in Asia, which is also a very big market to capture.
I agree Asia is a big market they are going to start Philippines & Malaysia after that Vietnam,Singapore,HongKong,Indonesia and then India in 2019 after that in 2024 US, UK, Germany, France, South Korea, Canada, Russia, Brazil & Japan.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:38:22 PM

Of course it is not a problem, but since I heard from vanig, I am looking forward to their market place. and I did not expect to have to wait that long. But how do we say: anticipation is the most beautiful joy
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:28:56 PM

I agree Asia is a big market they are going to start Philippines & Malaysia after that Vietnam,Singapore,HongKong,Indonesia and then India in 2019 after that in 2024 US, UK, Germany, France, South Korea, Canada, Russia, Brazil & Japan.
I'm​ very certain they will definitely get to other parts of the world. It's a gradual process, the project looks promising so I believe it will succeed.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:29:18 PM

That is a shame to hear it's still over 6 years to go, is there any reason for this? I guess there is more demand in other countries which is why they made it priority ??

Be interesting to hear on this.

Asia countries are a very promising market you don't want to joke with which may be one of the reason that Vanig is very much into most countries there, like you pointed out its a long wait for Europe and US but let's see if the wait will be worth it at the end

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:08:47 PM

Of course it is not a problem, but since I heard from vanig, I am looking forward to their market place. and I did not expect to have to wait that long. But how do we say: anticipation is the most beautiful joy

It’s something people need to get more used to in the crypto world. Real word companies take a while to develop and grow especially a company that is looking to drastically shift what their target industry is at its core and how it functions
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:58:44 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 12:45:20 AM by Cnote328

Vanig plans to release the Vanig 1.0 as an e-commerce platform September 2018; and the mobile version will follow by end the year.
gee777

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 04:57:13 AM

Vanig plans to release the Vanig 1.0 as an e-commerce platform September 2018; and the mobile version will follow by end the year.

Mehn i can't wait for this to be released. It is going to boost the project in various ways. And also boost investors confidence in this project. September isn't a long wait anymore.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:07:16 AM

All other projects are concentrating in Europe and USA. So this is a smart move by Vanig. Asia is not a small market and not easy also to be honest. May be Vanig has some base there in those countries?

Asia is a smart business decision if you ask me. A lot manufacturing goes in there as well and I think accessing it is somewhat easier than the rest given the competition and regulations (singapore...etc). Maybe some countries are hard than others but generally i think it is a good move.

Sonofspada

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:09:29 AM

Vanig is combined with both E-commerce platform and supply chain ecosystem which is used on the blockchain.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:10:15 AM

Mehn i can't wait for this to be released. It is going to boost the project in various ways. And also boost investors confidence in this project. September isn't a long wait anymore.

Am very positive that the success of vanig will bring a lot of confidence to crypto and blockchain. This will in a way open the mind of people to the capabilities of crypto and blockchain in general

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:42:59 AM

That will be lovely, i was actually saying such to a friend of mine about vanig and the possibility of them releasing a mobile version, never knew they have plans of doing such and is a nice thing that they are putting flexibility as one of their characteristics which every organization needs to adopt
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:01:47 AM

Yes, September not too far. So I will waiting for it and users will also enjoy use that version. But why they not launching between sale. If it will happen between sale then, we will see good progress in ICO.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:09:06 AM

Yes, September not too far. So I will waiting for it and users will also enjoy use that version. But why they not launching between sale. If it will happen between sale then, we will see good progress in ICO.

they are not ready yet. And before you release an unfinished product that may have heavy bugs, it's better not to release them until it's done. A buggy version during the ICO probably has no good effect on the token sale
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:16:54 AM

they are not ready yet. And before you release an unfinished product that may have heavy bugs, it's better not to release them until it's done. A buggy version during the ICO probably has no good effect on the token sale
I agree it is better if they take their time and test the platform because it should be perfect and they also need to focus on the token generation event this June.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:02:29 AM

Rushing a product release with bugs will do more damage than good in some cases. People wil lose confidence, I'm glad they are not rushing the release and September isn't too far away anyway
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:39:17 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 05:04:59 PM by nxnqauff

Rushing a product release with bugs will do more damage than good in some cases. People wil lose confidence, I'm glad they are not rushing the release and September isn't too far away anyway

Me too agree on this statement. When the product is released with less bugs and good quality that is what needed than rushing with crappy product. Vanig is doing a right thing in my opinion.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: