Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:04:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:47:19 AM

I just looked at the roadmap, after starting the pilot project in the Philippines & Malaysia, it's off in Vietnam, Singapore and Hong Kong. Unfortunately, it will take until 2024 before Vanig will be available in Europe and the US. That is still a very long wait for us
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:45:59 AM

With hyperledger, Vanig can choose the consensus protocol of choice, at runtime and not have to compromise speed and capacity, as with proof-of-work blockchains.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 12:49:43 PM

With hyperledger, Vanig can choose the consensus protocol of choice, at runtime and not have to compromise speed and capacity, as with proof-of-work blockchains.

I honestly think things like hyperleger and proof of stake are the future of crypto, proof of work was a nice concept, but the fact is it was supposed to stop the rich from controlling the market ( a concern people have for proof of stake) but when you've got companies that corner the market on ASICs proof of work is very possible to get 51 attacked until it gets massive like bitcoin and outscales even those companies to an extent.

I'd imagine that any company looking for their own chain like vanig would look towards something sustainable and environmentally conscious, i dont think anyone early on saw the huge impact mining was going to have today.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:59:44 PM

I just looked at the roadmap, after starting the pilot project in the Philippines & Malaysia, it's off in Vietnam, Singapore and Hong Kong. Unfortunately, it will take until 2024 before Vanig will be available in Europe and the US. That is still a very long wait for us
I think it is good that they are testing it there they want the project to be perfect before they release it in Europe and the US so we just need to have patience.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:24:02 PM

I think it is good that they are testing it there they want the project to be perfect before they release it in Europe and the US so we just need to have patience.

Thats it, we need patience. Patience and crypto market doesn't match sometimes, but in this case we have to wait until 2024 in Europe. Then we will get a perfect tested product.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:39:38 PM

Thats it, we need patience. Patience and crypto market doesn't match sometimes, but in this case we have to wait until 2024 in Europe. Then we will get a perfect tested product.

It would be good to see Vanig in Europe earlier than only 2024 but it's better to set a realistic approach and don't promise date/deadlines that they can't keep.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:56:55 PM

It would be good to see Vanig in Europe earlier than only 2024 but it's better to set a realistic approach and don't promise date/deadlines that they can't keep.

They could start small and gradually grow. I think would require alot of ground work and alot of moving around to hit various suppliers and vendors. Let us see how the mvp would look like.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 02:03:01 PM

What form of payment method do vanig accept for their ICO token sale? Does It mean they would be able to accept over 450 altcoins as payment for their Vanig tokens???

As far as I know they accept ETH and BTC. Some people says they accept FIAT. But I am not sure about it. Looking for more information about FIAT part. Vanig will announce it in due time I think.

They accept ETH, BTC, LTC and USD by bank transfer
we can join now the private sale with a bonus up to 80%, but minimum-investment is 20.000$, unfortunately too much for me
For smaller invests we have to wait for the public sale, but there we get less bonus

Yep now is the time for the big whales to get in and secure the project I think a lot of us are waiting for the general presale to kickoff so we can get a solid  bonus with a bit more easy to reach minimum investment, wish I had the cash to do 20k ico entries

If i had the cash to do 20k ICO entries now, i will jump at it for simple reason that altcoin season is gradually approaching, in some few weeks according to most charts i have seen, most altcoins with good use case will reach their ATH and one of such i think would be Vanig, simple reasons that their projections are applicable to human lifestyle and makes it way much easy and better, imagine a world where what you purchase comes to you easily without the stress of bother about the quality, the recall process should in case it doesn't meet your expectations and the fast transaction...

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:17:35 PM

That is a shame to hear it's still over 6 years to go, is there any reason for this? I guess there is more demand in other countries which is why they made it priority ??

Be interesting to hear on this.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:19:44 PM

How is this going to work? .. This means you can constantly check for the temperature of your product, the exact location of the product at that particular instance and how long it will get delivered to you which is going to get updated in real time...

This will be more for supply chain partners, sellers and manufactures to make sure their shipment moves through the supply chain free of any damages from external factors. If a problem is detected action can be taken to review and recall the shipment.

As a buyer you will be able to track the package in realtime with more details.
I love this. What about in situations where the goods get in an area where internet access isn't available... How can the customer then track his package without getting worried.

This is an interesting question plus I doubt if one can successfully pull/place for packages without the internet or Vanig should look into sms thingy like an alert system that is sent to customers as per the progress of their package movement, what do you guys think?

I think this question has been answered on their telegram group, i believe they intend to use the new technology approach of IoT (Internet of Things), which is a pretty much advanced technology that can track the packages of the users and ensure that they get to there various destinations
Sonofspada

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:26:05 PM

This project has a better authentication service also for the users and i must say that this is the first e-commerce project based on blockchain that i have seen. This project is out to make investors rich.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:55:10 PM

How is this going to work? .. This means you can constantly check for the temperature of your product, the exact location of the product at that particular instance and how long it will get delivered to you which is going to get updated in real time...

This will be more for supply chain partners, sellers and manufactures to make sure their shipment moves through the supply chain free of any damages from external factors. If a problem is detected action can be taken to review and recall the shipment.

As a buyer you will be able to track the package in realtime with more details.
I love this. What about in situations where the goods get in an area where internet access isn't available... How can the customer then track his package without getting worried.

This is an interesting question plus I doubt if one can successfully pull/place for packages without the internet or Vanig should look into sms thingy like an alert system that is sent to customers as per the progress of their package movement, what do you guys think?

I think this question has been answered on their telegram group, i believe they intend to use the new technology approach of IoT (Internet of Things), which is a pretty much advanced technology that can track the packages of the users and ensure that they get to there various destinations

Just something in general: The Telegram group is a great way to get news about the project or find answers to the most questions. Just use the search bar and if the question hasn't been asked(answered) before, just ask it there. Most of the time there is an admin online who can help directly. This direct interaction/communication with the team is what I like the most about Telegram.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:55:35 PM

One of the advantages of Vanig in regards to demand/Supply equilibrium, since consumers have full visibility on product availability and procurement Vanig provides a safety mechanism for the marketplace to avoid artificial price adjustments - no more overstock or empty shelves.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:27:56 PM

Consumers are able to track products with ease and information about defects are stored permanently in the blockchain, resulting in fraud detection and tamper proof transactions.
Stephanie2608

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:33:44 PM

great project
I see the roadmap of the September project will be piloting consumers in Southeast Asia
I am from Southeast Asia, hope project to pilot in my country
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:05:39 PM

great project
I see the roadmap of the September project will be piloting consumers in Southeast Asia
I am from Southeast Asia, hope project to pilot in my country

Lucky girl, you can test and use the Vanig plattform much earlier than the rest of the world, especially we in Europe have to wait for a long time.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:11:27 PM

This project has a better authentication service also for the users and i must say that this is the first e-commerce project based on blockchain that i have seen. This project is out to make investors rich.

Never knew they have some sort of authentication process, that's really nice of them as it will help prevent fraudulent activities from occurring as the users will have that feeling of safety and the manufactures will do what's needed to ensure that fake users will not take that which doesn't belong to them
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:14:41 PM

That's true. I also never seen any project like this "e-commerce project based on blockchain." I hope we will see good progress in this project.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 05:32:23 PM

From the white paper,  it is ideal to say Vanig helps to solve all the problems that are among the existing supply chain and E-commerce platform.
Vanig are offering an integrated e-commerce and supply chain solution. we are providing track and trace, effective recalls, eliminating middlemans with supply chain and with e-commerce we are having lower fees, instant financial transaction, crypto payments and an AI powered easy to use website.

I can't say it will solve all the problems. But definitely with blockchain technology it will be able to provide lot better options and all's better discounts.

I agree with you, bitcoin technology is really great but  it is not the theory of everything so we should not expect it to solve all of our problems.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:48:11 PM

For me this is not a big issue. Project should start somewhere and move ahead to other places and continents. If they are starting in Asia, which is also a very big market to capture.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: