Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:05:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥  (Read 6841 times)
leptoon

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:10:30 PM

And what about competition? Does this project have competitors in this segment?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:12:17 PM

Well, there are always competitors and I think that this project is no exception. Moreover, we are talking about the market of crypto-currencies, where a lot of new start-ups appear every day and many of them are dedicated to the same topic.
leptoon

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:17:02 PM

Well, there are always competitors and I think that this project is no exception. Moreover, we are talking about the market of crypto-currencies, where a lot of new start-ups appear every day and many of them are dedicated to the same topic.

If this project has sufficient competition in the market, what features or benefits does the brickblock have to offer?
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:19:47 PM

If this project has sufficient competition in the market, what features or benefits does the brickblock have to offer?
In fact, this project has a huge list of various advantages that you simply will not see competitors
leptoon

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:25:35 PM

In fact, this project has a huge list of various advantages that you simply will not see competitors
Yes, I understand, but I would like to hear more details about this. What exactly, can you start the most basic benefits?
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:29:50 PM

Yes, I understand, but I would like to hear more details about this. What exactly, can you start the most basic benefits?

Well, for example, the fact that they conclude a legally executable contract with each fund. Already this fact speaks volumes. They also offer full market exposure and provision for investors and brokers
by depositing. So many other advantages.
mark_the_advark

Activity: 127
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:31:00 PM

Guys, there is a LIVE AMA on Tuesday right before the ICO. YOU CAN ASK ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS DURING THE LIVESTREAM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEeTAWVqxaY

potapo

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:32:16 PM

Hey. I just found this project on the Internet.
I liked the idea. Probably the developers have made a lot of efforts to create this.
Hey. I think so too. The project looks very promising.
I'm sure that soon it will become popular.
Now the main goal of the developers is to attract new users. This is what they are now doing.
It seems to me that this will not cause problems.
Why do you think so?
Explain your opinion please. I'm curious to know this.
It's simple. First of all, users compare this project with others.
And here they will immediately see that this project has many more advantages.

so, despite the fact that it is going to be repeated, it still has more advantages over other projects.

leptoon

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:33:03 PM

Well, for example, the fact that they conclude a legally executable contract with each fund. Already this fact speaks volumes. They also offer full market exposure and provision for investors and brokers
It all sounds difficult and it's hard for me to understand the details of these terms.
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:38:04 PM

It all sounds difficult and it's hard for me to understand the details of these terms.

That's why I recommend that you get acquainted with white paper, then many things will become more understandable for you.
 Wink
leptoon

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:41:37 PM

That's why I recommend that you get acquainted with white paper, then many things will become more understandable for you.
 Wink
Yes, thank you, I will do this, because I think this platform is very interesting, but what do you think?
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:48:42 PM

That's why I recommend that you get acquainted with white paper, then many things will become more understandable for you. Wink
Yes, thank you, I will do this, because I think this platform is very interesting, but what do you think?
My opinion is that this project is very interesting and represents a revolutionary solution for the market. I have never met such a thing before, with such detailed elaboration. This can really push the market towards a transition from the old economy to a new stage of development.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:05:21 PM

Hi guys. I'm new.
I would like to know some information about the project. Help me please.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:10:30 PM

Hi guys. I'm new.
Hey. Welcome. I can help you.
What exactly would you like to know?
redlay

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:15:39 PM

Hi guys. I'm new.
Tell me a little about the development team.
I believe that the future of the project depends on them.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:20:49 PM

Hi guys. I'm new.
Well, I only know what is written on the site. By the way, did you visit it?
There is information about each developer. This is quite enough.
redlay

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:26:02 PM

Hi guys. I'm new.
Yes, I visited. Developers will be able to ensure the stable operation of the project?
Tell me what you think about it.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:31:12 PM

Hi guys. I'm new.
Yes, I visited. Developers will be able to ensure the stable operation of the project?
OK. It seems to me that the developers have a lot of experience in this area. In addition, they have a cohesive team.
All these factors together mean that the project will be successful.
redlay

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:36:21 PM

Hi guys. I'm new.
OK. It seems to me that the developers have a lot of experience in this area. In addition, they have a cohesive team.
All these factors together mean that the project will be successful.
Probably you are right. Well, let's see what happens next.
In any case, I want to earn a lot here.
danielramos_20

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:39:38 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: