Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:50:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥  (Read 6841 times)
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:22:38 PM

The ability to save their money in the coming market decline is a very good opportunity for the capital steadily grows.
If a person does not know how to invest wisely, he will lose his money in any case. Market his simply eat. He will be able to understand when it will collapse, cryptocurrencies? Your words apply only to experienced traders
Naturally, I meant experienced traders who know how to feel the market and know when to go to fiat. Just today the output to the fiat it is a very long lesson, which also devours your deposit on various commissions from transfers
You can simply banal not have time to sell cryptocurrency at the rate that was just an hour ago while you wait for the confirmation of the transaction and looking for a more suitable exchanger.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
victoriasky757

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:25:47 PM

Great idea and great project. I hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work!
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:26:06 PM

The ability to save their money in the coming market decline is a very good opportunity for the capital steadily grows.
If a person does not know how to invest wisely, he will lose his money in any case. Market his simply eat. He will be able to understand when it will collapse, cryptocurrencies? Your words apply only to experienced traders
Naturally, I meant experienced traders who know how to feel the market and know when to go to fiat. Just today the output to the fiat it is a very long lesson, which also devours your deposit on various commissions from transfers
You can simply banal not have time to sell cryptocurrency at the rate that was just an hour ago while you wait for the confirmation of the transaction and looking for a more suitable exchanger.
Usually the prerequisites for the fall are visible in a day or 2 . But there are exceptions . In any case, it will be much easier to withdraw your cryptocurrency into more stable assets
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:30:30 PM

Usually the prerequisites for the fall are visible in a day or 2 . But there are exceptions . In any case, it will be much easier to withdraw your cryptocurrency into more stable assets
Do not forget about making a profit from those assets to which you transferred cryptocurrency. While the cryptocurrency market is in decline, there is a possibility that you can make a profit of those assets in which you have transferred your funds. Let the profit will not be so large relative to the profit that can be obtained on the cryptocurrency but still.
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:32:20 PM

Do not forget about making a profit from those assets to which you transferred cryptocurrency. While the cryptocurrency market is in decline, there is a possibility that you can make a profit of those assets in which you have transferred your funds. Let the profit will not be so large relative to the profit that can be obtained on the cryptocurrency but still.
Again, for a competent investor, the primary task is to learn not to lose your money and then earn that is why this platform will be very popular. It will greatly help many people diversify their assets
Daeker102931

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:40:46 PM

Good luck with this project!
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:43:05 AM

I am interested in this question, when will BBK tokens enter the exchange , when will it be possible to start trading them ? And on what exchanges will this token be sold?
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:44:55 AM

I am interested in this question, when will BBK tokens enter the exchange , when will it be possible to start trading them ? And on what exchanges will this token be sold?
Honestly can't say which specific exchanges, it will be known later. And tokens are planned to be issued in the second quarter of 2018
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:48:45 AM

Honestly can't say which specific exchanges, it will be known later. And tokens are planned to be issued in the second quarter of 2018
It has already collected a little over $ 11 million, which indicates the incredible interest of people and the cryptocurrency community in this project.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:50:24 AM

It has already collected a little over $ 11 million, which indicates the incredible interest of people and the cryptocurrency community in this project.
I agree, but the hard cap this project unfortunately could not collect in time . I think it's too much money 50 million dollars to collect, not to everyone under force. But 11 million is a very good result that will guarantee the development and launch of the platform
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:54:56 AM

I agree, but the hard cap this project unfortunately could not collect in time . I think it's too much money 50 million dollars to collect, not to everyone under force. But 11 million is a very good result that will guarantee the development and launch of the platform
What exactly will be developed for the amount that developers managed to collect?
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:58:48 AM

What exactly will be developed for the amount that developers managed to collect?
Guaranteed to be the platform for the investment and the internal market for trade tokens BBK.
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:01:31 AM

Guaranteed to be the platform for the investment and the internal market for trade tokens BBK.
I hope we will see a really cool product that will attract the user with its functionality and technical innovations.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:03:12 AM

I hope we will see a really cool product that will attract the user with its functionality and technical innovations.
Of course, the development team will try to ensure that the project is of high quality and able to compete with existing funds of the same subject.
mine777

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:04:32 AM

It turns out that this token will be financially supported by some real assets?
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:07:07 AM

Naturally, usually a token or cryptocurrency in general is worth nothing , except the idea and enthusiasm of its users who use it and promote it in the modern world. Here, the situation is quite different, you buy for these tokens of the assets that belong to the real sector of the economy.
mine777

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:08:43 AM

Naturally, usually a token or cryptocurrency in general is worth nothing , except the idea and enthusiasm of its users who use it and promote it in the modern world. Here, the situation is quite different, you buy for these tokens of the assets that belong to the real sector of the economy.
Quite a promising project with a lot of reasons to really invest in it , do you think this is a profitable investment?
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:10:11 AM

Quite a promising project with a lot of reasons to really invest in it , do you think this is a profitable investment?
I think that, yes, you can be sure a hundred percent that this platform is really starting tokens will go public and it will use. The project was very serious on all counts, and it would be foolish to ignore it.
mine777

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:11:33 AM

I think that, yes, you can be sure a hundred percent that this platform is really starting tokens will go public and it will use. The project was very serious on all counts, and it would be foolish to ignore it.
The growth potential of the token is definitely present judging by the fact that the total supply will be about 145 million
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:15:18 AM

The growth potential of the token is definitely present judging by the fact that the total supply will be about 145 million
In many ways, everything will depend on the platform itself and its demand from people. Only time will tell how quickly this platform will be able to gain popularity
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: