Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:32:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥  (Read 6841 times)
Sovietaced

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:21:40 AM

Who can tell me about advantages of this project. I understand that it’s an investment platform, but I want to know why it is better than other platform with similar tasks
I think it is easy to see how popular the project is now. For me, the main advantage is the low price of transactional fees. I think it is very nice for users that want to save their money.
Yes, it is true. I think soon there will be eliminated fees and people will be able to make transactions without it. It is only dreams. What you can tell me about restrictions? I mean are there some limits for citizens of other counties.
It is another advantage of this system. There are no geographical restrictions. You can invest from one place on the planet to another and no one will say “no” to you. The citizenship is not important too.
Wow. It is very important I think, because there are many projects that has some restrictions here. I have another question. Is there a minimum amount to invest in something?
Good question. They don’t have any minimum amounts. I think it gives opportunity to participate here to millions of people. It is the reason why the project is so needed.
Now I understand why this project got $12. I hope they will spend it on improving the system and make something sensational. Crypto market needs something like that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:26:24 AM

Who can tell me about advantages of this project. I understand that it’s an investment platform, but I want to know why it is better than other platform with similar tasks
I think it is easy to see how popular the project is now. For me, the main advantage is the low price of transactional fees. I think it is very nice for users that want to save their money.
Yes, it is true. I think soon there will be eliminated fees and people will be able to make transactions without it. It is only dreams. What you can tell me about restrictions? I mean are there some limits for citizens of other counties.
It is another advantage of this system. There are no geographical restrictions. You can invest from one place on the planet to another and no one will say “no” to you. The citizenship is not important too.
Wow. It is very important I think, because there are many projects that has some restrictions here. I have another question. Is there a minimum amount to invest in something?
Good question. They don’t have any minimum amounts. I think it gives opportunity to participate here to millions of people. It is the reason why the project is so needed.
Now I understand why this project got $12. I hope they will spend it on improving the system and make something sensational. Crypto market needs something like that.
Yes, the support was enormous. Also, they have interesting and strong partners. I think it is also important for fast development. You need to take a look to understand what I mean.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:31:42 AM

Yes, the support was enormous. Also, they have interesting and strong partners. I think it is also important for fast development. You need to take a look to understand what I mean.
I think it is a good idea. Thanks for your advices. I hope the team will achieve everything that they’ve planned. I am sure that they will create a quality product.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:24:53 AM

I think it is a good idea. Thanks for your advices. I hope the team will achieve everything that they’ve planned. I am sure that they will create a quality product.
As they have said above this project has many advantages that make it very interesting and with a brilliant future ahead.

CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:00:00 AM

Many traders lose very large amounts of money because the cryptocurrency market is highly volatile. Due to the inability as quickly as possible to convert their cryptocurrency assets to fiat , a very quickly become frustrated in trading
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:05:00 AM

Many traders lose very large amounts of money because the cryptocurrency market is highly volatile. Due to the inability as quickly as possible to convert their cryptocurrency assets to fiat , a very quickly become frustrated in trading
Experienced traders have already learned to resist such volatility and do not allow such a drawdown in their deposit
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:08:14 AM

Experienced traders have already learned to resist such volatility and do not allow such a drawdown in their deposit
Naturally there are people who are more experienced in this matter, but oddly enough, most still manage to lose a considerable part of the deposit while making a withdrawal before the market falls
vvv8

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:09:48 AM

Naturally there are people who are more experienced in this matter, but oddly enough, most still manage to lose a considerable part of the deposit while making a withdrawal before the market falls
In any case, the market is constantly someone will lose money, this is an inevitable process. It is impossible to remain permanently in the black, profits will be nowhere to take
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:12:56 AM

In any case, the market is constantly someone will lose money, this is an inevitable process. It is impossible to remain permanently in the black, profits will be nowhere to take
You are absolutely right, but it's not normal when a person has to withdraw money from the exchange a few hours through a bunch of exchangers with large commissions so also in the falling market
vvv8

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:14:20 AM

You are absolutely right, but it's not normal when a person has to withdraw money from the exchange a few hours through a bunch of exchangers with large commissions so also in the falling market
Undoubtedly, the opportunity to immediately diversify their cryptocurrency assets in different sectors of the real economy is certainly a huge plus
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:15:20 AM

Undoubtedly, the opportunity to immediately diversify their cryptocurrency assets in different sectors of the real economy is certainly a huge plus
The combination of cryptocurrency and the real economy will greatly affect the development of the cryptocurrency as a whole
vvv8

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:18:16 AM

The combination of cryptocurrency and the real economy will greatly affect the development of the cryptocurrency as a whole
I think that's why the project has collected almost $ 13 million in sales. The project promises to be one of the most global investment platforms
imginy

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:20:01 AM

I heard that on this platform it is possible to trade at the expense of experienced traders?
vvv8

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:23:34 AM

I heard that on this platform it is possible to trade at the expense of experienced traders?
Quite true. If you are not too strong in investing, you can trust your funds to professionals
imginy

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:24:34 AM

Quite true. If you are not too strong in investing, you can trust your funds to professionals
Are there any guarantees that my funds will not be lost and that I will get a guaranteed profit?
vvv8

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:28:35 AM

Are there any guarantees that my funds will not be lost and that I will get a guaranteed profit?
Of course, the platform assumes legal obligations to the person who has entrusted his funds to the management. With brokerage funds on the central stock exchanges, the situation is quite different, there is no promise that you will get your money back so also with profit.
imginy

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:29:44 AM

Of course, the platform assumes legal obligations to the person who has entrusted his funds to the management. With brokerage funds on the central stock exchanges, the situation is quite different, there is no promise that you will get your money back so also with profit.
And what kind of profit can be obtained by giving your funds under the management of a professional team of traders?
vvv8

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:31:25 AM

And what kind of profit can be obtained by giving your funds under the management of a professional team of traders?
Everything will depend on your capital and how strong the market volatility will be. The exact figure is difficult to name even approximate.u May of the order of 20% per month although I could be wrong
imginy

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:34:48 AM

Everything will depend on your capital and how strong the market volatility will be. The exact figure is difficult to name even approximate.u May of the order of 20% per month although I could be wrong
It is clear that to compare with the profitability of starting from stock exchanges is stupid and irrational. The cryptocurrency market is much more complex and multifaceted and turbulent
mine777

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:36:49 AM

I think there are many similar platforms that allow you to differentiate your income
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: