Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:00:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥  (Read 6841 times)
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:53:04 PM

Hey. I've heard a lot about this project before.
Now I want to participate. What do I need for this?
Hey. First you need to learn all the information about the project. It is not difficult.
Also you need to have some money, otherwise you will not be able to participate.
Good. I have already read the information on the site. It's enough?
Or do I need to read user reviews?
I think that's enough. But if you want, you can read the reviews. It will not be superfluous.
You can learn something new about the project. It will be useful.
Thank you, I will do this later. I compared this project with many others and noticed that there are more advantages.
Do you agree with me?
Oh sure. You're not the first to talk about it. Developers have created a very user-friendly project.
Even beginners can easily understand this.
Excellent. Perhaps this will help make the project better.
We need to wait a bit and the project will become even more popular. I'm sure of it.
You correctly think. It's great that we can make a profit here.
Many thanks to the developers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:58:12 PM

Hello everybody. It seems to me that we need to invest money now in the project.
To get more profit. What do you think about it?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:03:25 PM

Hello everybody. It seems to me that we need to invest money now in the project.
Hey. Exactly. The market of crypto currency is actively developing now, so we must take this into account.
If you have free money, then you need to put them here.
vvv8

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:08:34 PM

Hey. Exactly. The market of crypto currency is actively developing now, so we must take this into account.
It's good that I found a person who understands me.
I just want to earn a lot. I believe that it is here that I can realize my desire.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:13:43 PM

I just want to earn a lot. I believe that it is here that I can realize my desire.
Cool that you have a goal.
If you act correctly and reasonably dispose of your funds, then you have a chance to make money.
vvv8

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:18:55 PM

If you act correctly and reasonably dispose of your funds, then you have a chance to make money.
I will try. Much depends not only on me.
It is necessary that the developers support the work of the project at a high level.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:24:02 PM

It is necessary that the developers support the work of the project at a high level.
You do not have to worry about it. Developers are real professionals.
They have long been working in this field. I am sure that they will do everything that depends on them.
vvv8

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:29:14 PM

They have long been working in this field. I am sure that they will do everything that depends on them.
Okay. I hope that you are right. So I can trust the developers.
It turns out that this project has no shortcomings.
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:31:48 PM

Can I take part in the bounty program of the project? Is it already available for participation? There is information?
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:34:41 PM

Yes, that's right. Here all conditions are created for users to earn money.
This is a very good project, I'm sure that he has a bright future.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:01:01 PM

I came here at the invitation of my friend.
At first glance, this project has excellent prospects.
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:06:37 PM

This is true. I'm sure that you will not be disappointed if you decide to participate.
The project can bring you a lot.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:11:49 PM

This is true. I'm sure that you will not be disappointed if you decide to participate.
I will think about it. I want to confirm something else.
And then I can safely participate.
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:16:54 PM

I will think about it. I want to confirm something else.
And then I can safely participate.
Good. If you need help, then you can write to me.
I'll try to help.
Johnny00 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:19:49 PM

It's a very solid project. Real world use. Better than 95% of the other projects.

Think about this. When the crypto market crashes. Brickblock and real estate will still exist.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:43:54 PM

Can I take part in the bounty program of the project? Is it already available for participation? There is information?

Yes you can still participate in bounty, there are many bounty options as you like, I just found it on brickblock website https://airdrop.brickblock.io/
dejotamonty

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:16:22 PM

Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:32:10 PM

Hey, does someone know when the ico will be started. I can find this information. Has it been already started? Thanks for your answer.
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:38:23 PM

Hey, does someone know when the ico will be started. I can find this information. Has it been already started? Thanks for your answer.
No, it isn't started. It will be launched at May 9th. There are few hours before it, but if you want to get additional bonuses you can use your chance.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:47:45 PM

No, it isn't started. It will be launched at May 9th. There are few hours before it, but if you want to get additional bonuses you can use your chance.
What do you mean? There are special proposals for those who want to be first? Can you tell me more details about it please?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: