Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:40:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥  (Read 6841 times)
Silkcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:21:44 PM

Do you have some general information about the Brickblock, maybe some interesting points?
 Huh
For sure we have! Brickblock is building a new blockchain-based solution for investing in exchange-traded funds (ETFs), real estate funds (REFs), passive coin-traded funds (CTFs) and active coin managed funds (CMFs). Through the effective use of smart contracts, order and issuing fees can be reduced to a fraction of traditional costs. This will make investing in Brickblock more financially inclusive across all income classes.
Well, that was very nice introduction. But how does the system work in reality?
Brickblock introduces the first platform where users can seamlessly invest in real estate funds (REFs), exchange-traded funds (ETFs), passive coin-traded funds (CTF) and active coin managed funds (CMFs) through a streamlined process and with significantly lower costs than traditional investing.
Again, it is very nice, but I want to understand the benefits for me as a user of the platform, to have profit, in reality.
Each fund on the Brickblock platform has its own denomination and its own "proof-of-asset" (PoA) token which, via established token exchange platforms, can be traded simpler, faster and cheaper than on conventional stock markets. Our asset-backed PoA tokens empower investors to hedge the risk of cryptocurrencies in real assets without needing to convert their cryptocurrency into a fiat currency. All dividends and coupons are automatically transferred to token-holders through self-executing smart contracts on the Ethereum network. The content of the smart contract and the PoA token itself is unalterable, cryptographically secured and visible to everyone on the blockchain.
Ok, also one of the most important things that I need to know is the question of security for system and the account.
To ensure the safety of the underlying assets represented by the PoA token, a digital trust fund holds the exact same amount of fund shares as tokens issued. This securities account cannot be claimed by Brickblock, the broker or anyone else, and is protected by strict laws regarding trust funds, even in the case of bankruptcy. Only token holders may reclaim their fund shares, at any time.
Now we are going to the investment processes. How does the platform is carrying out investments? Maybe there is a support of such processes?
 Huh
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:22:03 PM

Do you have some general information about the Brickblock, maybe some interesting points?
 Huh
For sure we have! Brickblock is building a new blockchain-based solution for investing in exchange-traded funds (ETFs), real estate funds (REFs), passive coin-traded funds (CTFs) and active coin managed funds (CMFs). Through the effective use of smart contracts, order and issuing fees can be reduced to a fraction of traditional costs. This will make investing in Brickblock more financially inclusive across all income classes.
Brickblock introduces the first platform where users can seamlessly invest in real estate funds (REFs), exchange-traded funds (ETFs), passive coin-traded funds (CTF) and active coin managed funds (CMFs) through a streamlined process and with significantly lower costs than traditional investing.
Again, it is very nice, but I want to understand the benefits for me as a user of the platform, to have profit, in reality.
Each fund on the Brickblock platform has its own denomination and its own "proof-of-asset" (PoA) token which, via established token exchange platforms, can be traded simpler, faster and cheaper than on conventional stock markets. Our asset-backed PoA tokens empower investors to hedge the risk of cryptocurrencies in real assets without needing to convert their cryptocurrency into a fiat currency. All dividends and coupons are automatically transferred to token-holders through self-executing smart contracts on the Ethereum network. The content of the smart contract and the PoA token itself is unalterable, cryptographically secured and visible to everyone on the blockchain.
Ok, also one of the most important things that I need to know is the question of security for system and the account.
To ensure the safety of the underlying assets represented by the PoA token, a digital trust fund holds the exact same amount of fund shares as tokens issued. This securities account cannot be claimed by Brickblock, the broker or anyone else, and is protected by strict laws regarding trust funds, even in the case of bankruptcy. Only token holders may reclaim their fund shares, at any time.
Now we are going to the investment processes. How does the platform is carrying out investments? Maybe there is a support of such processes?
 Huh
Broker-dealers and fund managers will be able to list their investment opportunities on the platform, after being thoroughly verified by Brickblock through e.g. proof of residence, credit reports and criminal record. Based on their personal risk/reward ratio, investors can then select an investment from the offered funds to add to their diversified portfolio.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:22:19 PM

Huh
 Huh
Broker-dealers and fund managers will be able to list their investment opportunities on the platform, after being thoroughly verified by Brickblock through e.g. proof of residence, credit reports and criminal record. Based on their personal risk/reward ratio, investors can then select an investment from the offered funds to add to their diversified portfolio.
But there is only one question left, who is Brickblock for? What I mean are the types of people or smth like that.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:22:36 PM

Huh
 Huh
But there is only one question left, who is Brickblock for? What I mean are the types of people or smth like that.
Yeah, it clear. The only thing that I can tell are Private Investors, Institutional Investors, Fund managers…
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:25:51 PM

Finally, the ico had been started. It I a great opportunity to become a part of Brickblocks community. I hope I will get all benefits that it is possible.
I agree with you. Project is really nice. Do you know the price of brickblock tokens? I am kind of interested in making a purchase.
They cost for $0.60 USD per token. I think it is a very advantageous offer. You'd better hurry up a bit. There is no time for thinking because you can lose your chance.
Why? What do you mean there is no time? When will public sales will be finished? They started only today, I thought I have much more time
It will be ended by 15th May. I don't think it is a big term. Also, there was interesting offers before the sales start. So, those who were faster got a 5% bonus.
OMG. You are right. We don't have much time. Ok then. Thank you for your advices. Do you know where I can find instructions how do buy BBK? I can find it.
You can find it on their website. Here is the link. https://blog.brickblock.io/final-brickblock-ico-3c494b7e218e
Wish you good luck.  
Brushan

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:33:01 PM

I think this project is a great sensation on the investment market. I am happy that projects like this are supported by the community because they are needed so much.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:33:46 PM

Huh
 Huh
Yeah, it clear. The only thing that I can tell are Private Investors, Institutional Investors, Fund managers…
Ok, it is ok, well done. This was very nice conversation, I got a lot of useful information from you.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:34:05 PM

Huh
 Huh
Ok, it is ok, well done. This was very nice conversation, I got a lot of useful information from you.
Not at all, We are ready to help you any moment.
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:38:49 PM

I think this project is a great sensation on the investment market. I am happy that projects like this are supported by the community because they are needed so much.
The project is interesting. Do you want to say that this project have already been supported. I just don't follow their news all the time, but I will be happy to know more. 
Brushan

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:43:34 PM

The project is interesting. Do you want to say that this project have already been supported. I just don't follow their news all the time, but I will be happy to know more. 
Yes, they've already raised $4 million. Also, recently they've gotten 5 euros for their development from one European venture capital firm. I think it says something. 
Theraty

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:50:06 PM

Yes, they've already raised $4 million. Also, recently they've gotten 5 euros for their development from one European venture capital firm. I think it says something. 
Wow. It is impressive. I hope they will be working in the same pace.  Are you sure that they will be successful on the market after several times? Do you think they will find their place on the current market?
Brushan

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:56:16 PM

Wow. It is impressive. I hope they will be working in the same pace.  Are you sure that they will be successful on the market after several times? Do you think they will find their place on the current market?
They have already found their place on the market. Yes, I am convinced in their success. This is a new word in the investment field. Besides, team is strong and the idea is excellent, so it is a perfect combination for success. 
Theraty

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:02:46 PM

They have already found their place on the market. Yes, I am convinced in their success. This is a new word in the investment field. Besides, team is strong and the idea is excellent, so it is a perfect combination for success. 
I hope you are right, because I like it too. I think after our conversation I will be much more attentive to this project. Now I see that it has a great future.
Brushan

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:09:06 PM

I hope you are right, because I like it too. I think after our conversation I will be much more attentive to this project. Now I see that it has a great future.
I am so glad that I've convinced you. This project is really something out of ordinary. I will stay tuned, so we can continue our discussion in a short time. 
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:10:23 PM

What financial assets will my be able to trade on your platform, what profits will investors receive from investing in the Brickblock project, do you have any advantages to the holders of your project tokens?
emontmon

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:56:47 PM

Everyone needs to be careful, guys! There are some fraudsters that are using brickblock's name and still money. Use only the official information.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:08:47 PM

Hey. My friends talked a lot about this project.
I decided to understand everything myself. Will I have any difficulties?
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:11:57 PM

Everyone needs to be careful, guys! There are some fraudsters that are using brickblock's name and still money. Use only the official information.
Wow. It is dangerous. Can you send official links, please? I hope developers will resolve this problem and everything will be ok.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:15:29 PM

Hey. I'm glad that you are with us now.
I think you need to visit the project site. After that you will understand everything.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:20:45 PM

Hey. I'm glad that you are with us now.
I think you need to visit the project site. After that you will understand everything.
I already did it. It seems to me that the project has a bright future.
Developers work hard to achieve this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: