Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:20:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥  (Read 6841 times)
Brushan

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:13:37 PM

Why the ico is closed? I have many friends that lost time and didn’t buy tokens. It is a pity, that developers didn’t extend the terms of ico. There are many people who would be happy to become a part of this community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:15:15 PM

I noticed that the developers created a very interesting project.
Probably they expect success?
Well, of course. Otherwise they would not have done it.
First of all, they made the project as convenient and understandable for users as possible. And secondly, they created all the conditions for people to earn money.
They succeeded in this. New users appear every day here.
This means that the developers do their job correctly.
I never doubted them. They have long been working in this field.
So I trust them. I hope that they will justify my trust.
They have no other choice. They must support the work of the project at a high level, otherwise they may lose the confidence of users.
They will not take so much risk.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:19:13 PM

Why the ico is closed? I have many friends that lost time and didn’t buy tokens. It is a pity, that developers didn’t extend the terms of ico. There are many people who would be happy to become a part of this community.
I don’t think it is a big problem. I mean this project isn’t a simple ico. Developers want to create something really useful and worthy.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:19:31 PM

First of all, they made the project as convenient and understandable for users as possible. And secondly, they created all the conditions for people to earn money.
They have no other choice. They must support the work of the project at a high level, otherwise they may lose the confidence of users.
Probably you're right. I am sure that they will cope with any possible problem.
They are real professionals.
emontmon

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:23:50 PM

Let's see what will happen next. I also hope that everything will be fine.
I have many plans and I need to earn a lot for this.
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:28:05 PM

Let's see what will happen next. I also hope that everything will be fine.
I have many plans and I need to earn a lot for this.
I think that very soon the project will become the most popular in this area.
We need to wait a bit.
Brushan

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:30:16 PM

I don’t think it is a big problem. I mean this project isn’t a simple ico. Developers want to create something really useful and worthy.
Maybe you are right. I hope one day people will be able to make up for the lost opportunity. Do you really think that the project will be successful?
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:32:11 PM

If I understand correctly, then the developers want to solve a lot of problems in the near future.
This is true? Can they do this?
Tobius

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:35:41 PM

Maybe you are right. I hope one day people will be able to make up for the lost opportunity. Do you really think that the project will be successful?
Yes, I am sure about it. Brickblock has an experienced and high-qualified team. Also, they have an approved technology and a great amount of money. I think they have all necessary to make it well.
Kheg

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:36:25 PM

If I understand correctly, then the developers want to solve a lot of problems in the near future.
You're right. They really set a lot of goals.
I'm sure they will easily do it. They have a very close-knit team of professionals.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:40:43 PM

I'm sure they will easily do it. They have a very close-knit team of professionals.
So we have nothing to worry about. Developers will do their work, and we will earn.
There is nothing complicated. I like it.
Brushan

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:41:35 PM

Yes, I am sure about it. Brickblock has an experienced and high-qualified team. Also, they have an approved technology and a great amount of money. I think they have all necessary to make it well.
I agree with you. I think platforms like brickblock are needed on the current market. This project really is made for users and those who want to earn some coins.
Kheg

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:44:56 PM

So we have nothing to worry about. Developers will do their work, and we will earn.
There is nothing complicated. I like it.
Perfectly. That's why we need to start investing now.
If you want, then invite your friends, let them also try to make money.
Tobius

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:47:43 PM

I agree with you. I think platforms like brickblock are needed on the current market. This project really is made for users and those who want to earn some coins.
I think we just need to give them a little time. I think they will show their best result in a very short time. This project looks very promising to me and for thousands of other users.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:49:26 PM

Who can tell me about advantages of this project. I understand that it’s an investment platform, but I want to know why it is better than other platform with similar tasks
Theraty

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:54:43 PM

Who can tell me about advantages of this project. I understand that it’s an investment platform, but I want to know why it is better than other platform with similar tasks
I think it is easy to see how popular the project is now. For me, the main advantage is the low price of transactional fees. I think it is very nice for users that want to save their money.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:59:44 PM

I think it is easy to see how popular the project is now. For me, the main advantage is the low price of transactional fees. I think it is very nice for users that want to save their money.
Yes, it is true. I think soon there will be eliminated fees and people will be able to make transactions without it. It is only dreams. What you can tell me about restrictions? I mean are there some limits for citizens of other counties.
Theraty

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:04:55 AM

Yes, it is true. I think soon there will be eliminated fees and people will be able to make transactions without it. It is only dreams. What you can tell me about restrictions? I mean are there some limits for citizens of other counties.
It is another advantage of this system. There are no geographical restrictions. You can invest from one place on the planet to another and no one will say “no” to you. The citizenship is not important too.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:09:43 AM

It is another advantage of this system. There are no geographical restrictions. You can invest from one place on the planet to another and no one will say “no” to you. The citizenship is not important too.
Wow. It is very important I think, because there are many projects that has some restrictions here. I have another question. Is there a minimum amount to invest in something?
Theraty

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:16:35 AM

Wow. It is very important I think, because there are many projects that has some restrictions here. I have another question. Is there a minimum amount to invest in something?
Good question. They don’t have any minimum amounts. I think it gives opportunity to participate here to millions of people. It is the reason why the project is so needed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: