Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:11:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥  (Read 6841 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:15:07 PM

I want to know your opinion about the bounty program. Do you think it's worth taking part in it? Is there any sense in this action and wasting your time?

I think yes. Especially if we are talking about the bounty program of this project! I think that you should take part, since it is very important

Why do you think so? Why is this important for this project? Tell me your opinion, I want to know what you think about it!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
josell

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:18:43 PM

I want to know your opinion about the bounty program. Do you think it's worth taking part in it? Is there any sense in this action and wasting your time?

I think yes. Especially if we are talking about the bounty program of this project! I think that you should take part, since it is very important

Why do you think so? Why is this important for this project? Tell me your opinion, I want to know what you think about it!

I think that you should take part in the bounty program of this particular project, because you will get tokens that can go to the stock exchange after the end of the ISO project and will cost money. That is, you can make money on this!
mine777

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:49:38 PM

Collected a very decent amount of money I hope the developers to properly dispose of the funds and present the world a quality product.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:55:43 PM

Collected a very decent amount of money I hope the developers to properly dispose of the funds and present the world a quality product.
In any case, the hard cap has not been collected , which is very sad. I thought that the hard cap will be collected in any case.
mine777

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:59:47 PM

In any case, the hard cap has not been collected , which is very sad. I thought that the hard cap will be collected in any case.
The project has collected enough money to continue development, is guaranteed to be released platform for investment and exchange for trading tokens BrickBlock. Such a huge amount to collect is very difficult still 50 million significant number.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:04:22 PM

The project has collected enough money to continue development, is guaranteed to be released platform for investment and exchange for trading tokens BrickBlock. Such a huge amount to collect is very difficult still 50 million significant number.
Subsequently, the project will develop? There must be a final product that is presented to the user
mine777

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:06:56 PM

Subsequently, the project will develop? There must be a final product that is presented to the user
Of course , nothing happens at once, over time, this platform will be very large-scale and global in all respects. It has all chances to become one of the best decentralized platforms for investment
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:07:44 PM

Of course , nothing happens at once, over time, this platform will be very large-scale and global in all respects. It has all chances to become one of the best decentralized platforms for investment
Looking at such a huge community of this project, I would like the amount to be much more. Well, we have to reckon with the fact that we have, in any case, the developers are good fellows and systematically go to their goal.
mine777

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:09:04 PM

Looking at such a huge community of this project, I would like the amount to be much more. Well, we have to reckon with the fact that we have, in any case, the developers are good fellows and systematically go to their goal.
No year will pass when this platform will have a large scale, we stand at the origins of the formation of this platform. I am sure that this will be something new and innovative. To connect the real sectors of the economy with cryptocurrency is worth a lot
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:11:00 PM

No year will pass when this platform will have a large scale, we stand at the origins of the formation of this platform. I am sure that this will be something new and innovative. To connect the real sectors of the economy with cryptocurrency is worth a lot
Undoubtedly, this token will have a real price and have some value in contrast to other questionable tokens that are not backed up by anything.
mine777

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:13:50 PM

Undoubtedly, this token will have a real price and have some value in contrast to other questionable tokens that are not backed up by anything.
That is why this project attracted many investors. The opportunity to bring their cryptocurrency into real estate for example is very necessary for beating the tests and exchange commission
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:17:58 PM

The developers have properly thought through the variability and diversity of its platform that can not but rejoice. In the future, it will become more and more global and extensive.
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:22:01 PM

The developers have properly thought through the variability and diversity of its platform that can not but rejoice. In the future, it will become more and more global and extensive.
Many analysts speak very positively about this project. In general, the credibility of the platform is very high that shows the amount that the developers managed to collect during sales
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:22:39 PM

Many analysts speak very positively about this project. In general, the credibility of the platform is very high that shows the amount that the developers managed to collect during sales
Still, the project is quite sensational in the cryptocurrency community , many people are waiting for its completion, and in general, this project has a very active community
imginy

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:23:29 PM

Still, the project is quite sensational in the cryptocurrency community , many people are waiting for its completion, and in general, this project has a very active community
The reason for success is very simple, it lies in the idea of the project itself. There is a very serious problem for many traders this is a very long withdrawal of cryptocurrency in fiat. Subsequently, this can lead to loss of the deposit, which is very undesirable.
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:24:23 PM

The reason for success is very simple, it lies in the idea of the project itself. There is a very serious problem for many traders this is a very long withdrawal of cryptocurrency in fiat. Subsequently, this can lead to loss of the deposit, which is very undesirable.
You are right this problem really is the place to be and with her faced a considerable number of people who are actively trading cryptocurrency. In any case, the cryptocurrency will steadily grow in the next 10 years, but its falls are very sharp and instantaneous.
imginy

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:25:01 PM

You are right this problem really is the place to be and with her faced a considerable number of people who are actively trading cryptocurrency. In any case, the cryptocurrency will steadily grow in the next 10 years, but its falls are very sharp and instantaneous.
Big volatility is one of the reasons why there are so many successful traders on the cryptocurrency market.
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:25:51 PM

Big volatility is one of the reasons why there are so many successful traders on the cryptocurrency market.
In addition, on this platform, the trader will be able to profit from investments in real estate and various sectors of the economy. There is always an opportunity to earn even when the cryptocurrency market is in decline.
imginy

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:26:45 PM

In addition, on this platform, the trader will be able to profit from investments in real estate and various sectors of the economy. There is always an opportunity to earn even when the cryptocurrency market is in decline.
Do not forget one very important detail , that the economy is interconnected with the cryptocurrency. When the SNP 500 is seeded or some other index, this is followed by a drawdown of the cryptocurrency market.
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:29:42 PM

Do not forget one very important detail , that the economy is interconnected with the cryptocurrency. When the SNP 500 is seeded or some other index, this is followed by a drawdown of the cryptocurrency market.
I have never noticed such a correlation between the real economy and the cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is a decentralized phenomenon that is not influenced by external factors. This is your speculation and fiction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: