Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:36:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥  (Read 6841 times)
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:24:49 PM

Hey.
I watched this project for a while and noticed one feature. The project is growing very fast. What do you think is the secret?
Hi. This is an easy question. Did you notice the conditions that the developers created?
This is what attracts users.  Wink
Yes, I also liked it. Probably they worked on it for a long time.
Honestly, they did it perfectly.
Of course they spent a lot of time and money to achieve this.
But I'm sure it's not in vain. They deserve the respect and gratitude of users.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:30:38 PM

Hey.
I watched this project for a while and noticed one feature. The project is growing very fast. What do you think is the secret?
Hi. This is an easy question. Did you notice the conditions that the developers created?
I have a few more questions. Can I ask you?
Or do not you have time for this?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:36:17 PM

Hey.
Ask, I'm not doing anything right now.
Maybe I can help you.
Kheg

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:42:16 PM

Hey.
Maybe I can help you.
Does the project have prospects? What are the developers going to do in the near future?
I'm curious to know your opinion.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:47:38 PM

Hey.
Maybe I can help you.
Does the project have prospects? What are the developers going to do in the near future?
I'm curious to know your opinion.
If to speak objectively, then I think that the project has a bright future.
Every day the project grows, new people come here. This is a good indicator.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:53:28 PM

It's great that there is such a project.
It is unique to some extent. The only thing that bothers me is that I know little about the developers.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:59:21 PM

It is unique to some extent. The only thing that bothers me is that I know little about the developers.
I do not understand what the problem is. You can visit the site and find the necessary information there.
Is it difficult for you? Grin
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:04:58 PM

I do not understand what the problem is. You can visit the site and find the necessary information there.
I looked there already. But I want to know more.
From the developers depends on how the project will work further.
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:10:16 PM

I understand. But I'm sure that the site has enough information.
I doubt that if you find out that one of the developers is a vegetarian, for example, then you do not want to participate.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:16:04 PM

I doubt that if you find out that one of the developers is a vegetarian, for example, then you do not want to participate.
Haha. I'm not that crazy.
I'm interested in this information in order to know if the developers have enough experience.
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:21:03 PM

I'm interested in this information in order to know if the developers have enough experience.
Well, you can ask the developers directly about this.
I am absolutely sure that they will answer you. They are very fond of communicating with users.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:26:24 PM

Well, you can ask the developers directly about this.
I am absolutely sure that they will answer you. They are very fond of communicating with users.
Okay, I'll try to do it.
I hope that I find out what I want. It's really important to me.
emontmon

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:46:55 PM

So it turns out in the first place this platform is targeted specifically at investors, right?
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:51:40 PM

So it turns out in the first place this platform is targeted specifically at investors, right?
Exactly. This is the platform for investing in various funds, of course, the main contingent of this will be investors.
emontmon

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:54:01 PM

Exactly. This is the platform for investing in various funds, of course, the main contingent of this will be investors.
Yes, but it works with private individuals or this project works with larger investors. For example, with investment funds?
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:56:46 PM

Yes, but it works with private individuals or this project works with larger investors. For example, with investment funds?
In fact, I can not exactly tell you this question, because I do not know the answer to this. But it seems to me that this is not so important. I think this platform is able to work with private investors, as well as with large investment funds.
emontmon

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:58:14 PM

In fact, I can not exactly tell you this question, because I do not know the answer to this. But it seems to me that this is not so important. I think this platform is able to work with private investors, as well as with large investment funds.
But I read their documentation and there they stressed that investing in various funds by private individuals is very unprofitable. Because the big commission fees and interest. And you can not make a profit. Therefore, I thought that this project is more focused on private investors than on large funds.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:01:43 PM

But I read their documentation and there they stressed that investing in various funds by private individuals is very unprofitable. Because the big commission fees and interest. And you can not make a profit. Therefore, I thought that this project is more focused on private investors than on large funds.
Well, most likely it is, but nevertheless nothing prevents to take part in this large funds. Also, private investors can invest quite large sums, so I do not think that there will be any restrictions in this regard.
emontmon

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:03:28 PM

Well, most likely it is, but nevertheless nothing prevents to take part in this large funds. Also, private investors can invest quite large sums, so I do not think that there will be any restrictions in this regard.
I hope this is so. In fact, I'm very interested in how this project is going to deal with one of the most important problems that exists in the sphere of investing in these funds.  Huh
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:05:34 PM

I hope this is so. In fact, I'm very interested in how this project is going to deal with one of the most important problems that exists in the sphere of investing in these funds.  Huh
What kind of problems are you talking about? Can you explain?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: