Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:27:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥  (Read 6841 times)
mine777

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:18:07 AM

It turns out that this token will be financially supported by some real assets?
Naturally, usually a token or cryptocurrency in general is worth nothing , except the idea and enthusiasm of its users who use it and promote it in the modern world. Here, the situation is quite different, you buy for these tokens of the assets that belong to the real sector of the economy.
Quite a promising project with a lot of reasons to really invest in it , do you think this is a profitable investment?
I think that, yes, you can be sure a hundred percent that this platform is really starting tokens will go public and it will use. The project was very serious on all counts, and it would be foolish to ignore it.
The growth potential of the token is definitely present judging by the fact that the total supply will be about 145 million
In many ways, everything will depend on the platform itself and its demand from people. Only time will tell how quickly this platform will be able to gain popularity
Judging by the number of people watching the platform, it will be very popular in the cryptocurrency community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JoniPopens

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:45:57 AM

hello, I'm participating in the company's bounty of creating video content on YouTube
here is my video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ4pYPJ88ZE&t=28s

Information about me:
My Bitcointalk Username: JoniPopens
My Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1864486
My ETH wallet: 0xC966581dAae05FFdae5B715D9DdBFAFBDdAbf162
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PopensJoli
Telegram: @ Valerka12345
e-mail: Valeramorkovochka12345@gmail.com
my channel  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAZ7mQlVbJ7t1DCbbca9hQA/featured?view_as=subscriber
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:17:40 PM

How long will it take to reach the EU regulatory approval of Proof-of-Asset ('PoA') security tokens? If not I like your idea, If you manage to achieve regulatory approval will sky rocket!
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:56:37 PM

ico and 2days again and raised $ $11,284,807 how many tokens are sold  Huh Huh and how many USD for sofh cap and hard cap 
and why this reason ico project only  7 days  Huh
John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:53:33 PM

ico and 2days again and raised $ $11,284,807 how many tokens are sold  Huh Huh and how many USD for sofh cap and hard cap 
and why this reason ico project only  7 days  Huh

they had raised many at previous pre sales etc. so there is no fixed requirement to raise in ico and if less or somewhat more less is raised doesn't matter and 7 days are enough for this
leptoon

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:44:56 PM

And what about competition? Does this project have competitors in this segment?
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:47:11 PM

Well, there are always competitors and I think that this project is no exception. Moreover, we are talking about the market of crypto-currencies, where a lot of new start-ups appear every day and many of them are dedicated to the same topic.
leptoon

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:50:34 PM

Well, there are always competitors and I think that this project is no exception. Moreover, we are talking about the market of crypto-currencies, where a lot of new start-ups appear every day and many of them are dedicated to the same topic.
If this project has sufficient competition in the market, what features or benefits does the brickblock have to offer?
redlay

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:52:46 PM

If this project has sufficient competition in the market, what features or benefits does the brickblock have to offer?
In fact, this project has a huge list of various advantages that you simply will not see competitors
leptoon

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:54:18 PM

In fact, this project has a huge list of various advantages that you simply will not see competitors
Yes, I understand, but I would like to hear more details about this. What exactly, can you start the most basic benefits?
redlay

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:56:55 PM

Yes, I understand, but I would like to hear more details about this. What exactly, can you start the most basic benefits?
Well, for example, the fact that they conclude a legally executable contract with each fund. Already this fact speaks volumes. They also offer full market exposure and provision for investors and brokers
by depositing. So many other advantages.
leptoon

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:58:55 PM

Well, for example, the fact that they conclude a legally executable contract with each fund. Already this fact speaks volumes. They also offer full market exposure and provision for investors and brokers
It all sounds difficult and it's hard for me to understand the details of these terms.
redlay

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:02:14 PM

It all sounds difficult and it's hard for me to understand the details of these terms.
That's why I recommend that you get acquainted with white paper, then many things will become more understandable for you.  Wink
leptoon

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:04:40 PM

That's why I recommend that you get acquainted with white paper, then many things will become more understandable for you.  Wink
Yes, thank you, I will do this, because I think this platform is very interesting, but what do you think?
redlay

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:07:48 PM

Yes, thank you, I will do this, because I think this platform is very interesting, but what do you think?
My opinion is that this project is very interesting and represents a revolutionary solution for the market. I have never met such a thing before, with such detailed elaboration. This can really push the market towards a transition from the old economy to a new stage of development.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:09:46 PM

I think it is an interesting project. It offers much more than any other investment project on the current market. I hope they will succeed and become an innovation in this field.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:13:55 PM

I think it is an interesting project. It offers much more than any other investment project on the current market. I hope they will succeed and become an innovation in this field.
Already it is an innovation. It is the most secure and targeted investment platform. I think they have a great capacity to change the market.
vvv8

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:17:48 PM

Already it is an innovation. It is the most secure and targeted investment platform. I think they have a great capacity to change the market.
Maybe you are right. I hope they will achieve all of their goals. Yes, they offer high security. I like the most the PoA system. 
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:25:33 PM

Maybe you are right. I hope they will achieve all of their goals. Yes, they offer high security. I like the most the PoA system. 
Yes, it makes me confident. Also, it is great that there will be only one available currency. It will be a perfect way to save money because most of cost exchanging costs. From one currency to another.
vvv8

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:28:15 PM

Yes, it makes me confident. Also, it is great that there will be only one available currency. It will be a perfect way to save money because most of cost exchanging costs. From one currency to another.
Besides, you will have ability to choose in what you want invest your money. Developers choose the most popular funds and it will help users to make a right decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: