Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:23:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥  (Read 6841 times)
Theraty

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:21:25 PM

It is a project with great potential. I think they will conquer the world market in a short time also. Service that they offer changes the understanding of investment.
It is true. I like that they use the PoA. You can be sure that you are legally entitled to the profits of the underlying asset.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kheg

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:27:13 PM

It is a project with great potential. I think they will conquer the world market in a short time also. Service that they offer changes the understanding of investment.
It is true. I like that they use the PoA. You can be sure that you are legally entitled to the profits of the underlying asset.
Yes, it could be very profitable. Do they will use ethereum wallets? I haven't found this information yet, unfortunately.
Theraty

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:33:25 PM

Yes, it could be very profitable. Do they will use ethereum wallets? I haven't found this information yet, unfortunately.
It is true. They will use them. Users will be able to use only ethereum tokens to invest on the Brickblock platform. If you don't have one you'd better hurry up and make it.
Kheg

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:39:55 PM

It is true. They will use them. Users will be able to use only ethereum tokens to invest on the Brickblock platform. If you don't have one you'd better hurry up and make it.
Of course, I will do it immediately. Ethereum is a secure system and the token price is quite stable. I think it will be important for success. 
Theraty

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:45:26 PM

Of course, I will do it immediately. Ethereum is a secure system and the token price is quite stable. I think it will be important for success. 
Yes, it is stable as much as it is possible to be. The crypto market is unstable, but it become a big branch of world economy. 
Kheg

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:50:40 PM

Yes, it is stable as much as it is possible to be. The crypto market is unstable, but it become a big branch of world economy. 
Yes, I heard that one Spanish bank started to give loans using blockchain. I think it is only the beginning. Soon all money will be encrypted.
Daeker102931

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:52:44 PM

This will beinteresting!
Theraty

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:55:31 PM

Yes, I heard that one Spanish bank started to give loans using blockchain. I think it is only the beginning. Soon all money will be encrypted.
It will be the biggest step in direction of globalization. It has its advantages and disadvantages, but I think it is exactly what we need.  
Kheg

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:00:07 AM

It will be the biggest step in direction of globalization. It has its advantages and disadvantages, but I think it is exactly what we need.  
Maybe, you are right. We will see it soon. Projects like Brickblock will help us to meet this future. 
Emily_techy

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:01:18 AM

One of the most promising project to date! The project is moving smoothly and very confidently! I hope to be listed on top the project will be listed on https://www.icoguide.com/en
josell

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:39:40 AM

I think that this project will be in great demand among the consumers, as this is a very interesting project. It's my opinion
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:44:33 AM

I think that this project will be in great demand among the consumers, as this is a very interesting project. It's my opinion

Why did you decide so? How can you explain your opinion? I do not think that this project will be of great use to users
josell

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:49:13 AM

Why did you decide so? How can you explain your opinion? I do not think that this project will be of great use to users

I wrote that this is my opinion, I'm not saying that it will be so certain, I just assumed. I think that this is very interesting and the project will be popular
Seidr

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:53:40 AM

I wrote that this is my opinion, I'm not saying that it will be so certain, I just assumed. I think that this is very interesting and the project will be popular

I understand you, but why did you decide that? I realized that you wrote your opinion, I'm curious, why do you think so?
josell

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:58:18 AM

I understand you, but why did you decide that? I realized that you wrote your opinion, I'm curious, why do you think so?

I think so, because the idea of ​​the project is very in demand at the moment and the users will use the idea of ​​the project accurately. It is very convenient and in demand
Seidr

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:02:55 AM

I think so, because the idea of ​​the project is very in demand at the moment and the users will use the idea of ​​the project accurately. It is very convenient and in demand

The fact that it is very popular now I agree, but now the interest of users in this area is dropping and therefore I do not think that there will be a great deal of тpyблe
josell

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:08:35 AM

Where can I find information about the project team? Tell me please, I'm very interested in knowing the composition of the development team
Seidr

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:13:11 AM

Where can I find information about the project team? Tell me please, I'm very interested in knowing the composition of the development team

All the information you are interested in can be found on the official project page. There are very detailed descriptions of all aspects of the project and you can find the answer to any of your questions
josell

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:17:47 AM

All the information you are interested in can be found on the official project page. There are very detailed descriptions of all aspects of the project and you can find the answer to any of your questions

I searched the official site, but I could not find it unfortunately. I'm asking you exactly why. Can you help?
Seidr

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:22:31 AM

I searched the official site, but I could not find it unfortunately. I'm asking you exactly why. Can you help?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: