Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:08:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥  (Read 6841 times)
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:11:57 PM

I think the token of this project will grow very strongly in the price of the year in 2-3 .With the further development of the platform, the growth of its users and the general interest in it will only increase
To this project, people show a very great interest that can not but rejoice. It shows the potential and prospects of development, the token of this project will certainly grow steadily in price
Promising platforms immediately stand out against the background of empty and questionable projects, which is teeming with the ICO market. The developers managed to convince a sufficient number of people of the usefulness and prospects of their platform. The fact that it is a worthwhile product that will develop over time and become only more convenient, more extensive and technological
I always pay attention to the road map of the project, the more it is the more confidence in the project. The development of this project is already 2 years and quite successfully, the development will take a little more than 3 years, judging by the road map . And it is very good , because the development of really worthwhile projects requires a lot of time and resources

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mine777

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:15:45 PM

I think the token of this project will grow very strongly in the price of the year in 2-3 .With the further development of the platform, the growth of its users and the general interest in it will only increase
To this project, people show a very great interest that can not but rejoice. It shows the potential and prospects of development, the token of this project will certainly grow steadily in price
Promising platforms immediately stand out against the background of empty and questionable projects, which is teeming with the ICO market. The developers managed to convince a sufficient number of people of the usefulness and prospects of their platform. The fact that it is a worthwhile product that will develop over time and become only more convenient, more extensive and technological
I always pay attention to the road map of the project, the more it is the more confidence in the project. The development of this project is already 2 years and quite successfully, the development will take a little more than 3 years, judging by the road map . And it is very good , because the development of really worthwhile projects requires a lot of time and resources
This is one of the signs of a good project. Doubtful projects usually provide very short terms for the development of the project. It is always necessary to assess whether this task is feasible in such a short time or not.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:20:12 PM

This is one of the signs of a good project. Doubtful projects usually provide very short terms for the development of the project. It is always necessary to assess whether this task is feasible in such a short time or not.
Some projects do not have an adequately designed road map and information about the development team. There should be no misunderstandings in these moments. Everything should be publicly available and informative. Again, an example of this project. Each team member has a detailed description and even links to their social networks
mine777

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:26:59 PM

Some projects do not have an adequately designed road map and information about the development team. There should be no misunderstandings in these moments. Everything should be publicly available and informative. Again, an example of this project. Each team member has a detailed description and even links to their social networks
In general, the design of the site attracts attention. Very informative and clearly described the essence of the project and how it works, visitors do not have questions about what kind of project and what it is for
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:06:32 PM

I am in love with Brickblock. It so good that they’ve finished ico successfully. It is a pity that it ended so soon, but I think everyone who was interested got what they want.
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:11:33 PM

I am in love with Brickblock. It so good that they’ve finished ico successfully. It is a pity that it ended so soon, but I think everyone who was interested got what they want.
Do they plan to extend the ico? I think it could be a nice idea, if they are so popular and needed. It is a great job.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:16:27 PM

Do they plan to extend the ico? I think it could be a nice idea, if they are so popular and needed. It is a great job.
I don’t think there will be some need in that. They’ve reached enough money - $12 millions with private investment. It is impressive I think.
Theraty

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:21:44 PM

I don’t think there will be some need in that. They’ve reached enough money - $12 millions with private investment. It is impressive I think.
So, what they will do next? I hope they have great plans. They have enough resources and a strong team. What else is needed?
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:26:40 PM

So, what they will do next? I hope they have great plans. They have enough resources and a strong team. What else is needed?
I don’t know what else they need. I think they will be working hard to create something special for us. I think community users need to be a little calmer I think
Theraty

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:31:37 PM

I don’t know what else they need. I think they will be working hard to create something special for us. I think community users need to be a little calmer I think
Yes, you are right. It is hard to be calm. The project is supported by many European countries, so I have high expectations.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:36:42 PM

Yes, you are right. It is hard to be calm. The project is supported by many European countries, so I have high expectations.
I know it. I was following this project from the very beginning, and I am sure that people who developed Brickblock will be able to change the world.
Theraty

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:41:37 PM

I know it. I was following this project from the very beginning, and I am sure that people who developed Brickblock will be able to change the world.
I hope they will do it. Besides, they have great plans. Can wait for the listing of tokens on different exchanges. It is a serious decision
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:46:40 PM

I hope they will do it. Besides, they have great plans. Can wait for the listing of tokens on different exchanges. It is a serious decision
Where did you get this information? Maybe, I will discover something new there. All information about Slp is interesting to me.
Theraty

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:51:51 PM

Where did you get this information? Maybe, I will discover something new there. All information about Slp is interesting to me.
Oh, I found it on the first page. You just to need take a look more attentively. I hope this plan will be completed and everyone will be happy.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:12:22 PM

$12 million!Omg  Shocked it is brilliant start for any crypto project. I am sure that it is only the start. It is a good direction of development for a financial project.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:13:57 PM

Hello, Team, i have BBK tokens in my wallet, but the transfer is unavailable. When they will be unlocked and tradables? Ty
Brushan

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:23:20 PM

$12 million!Omg  Shocked it is brilliant start for any crypto project. I am sure that it is only the start. It is a good direction of development for a financial project.
Yes, I hope they will meet our expectations. I think they need to work with their popularity. I think they should do more advertisement.
Tobius

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:28:20 PM

Yes, I hope they will meet our expectations. I think they need to work with their popularity. I think they should do more advertisement.
Are you sure that it is so necessary? I am sure that it will become popular e just because it is a great project, not because it has interesting ads.
Brushan

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:32:37 PM

Are you sure that it is so necessary? I am sure that it will become popular e just because it is a great project, not because it has interesting ads.
It does make sense, but it is still very helpful. For example, exciting and original contest will be very useful. It opens new doors.
Tobius

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:39:34 PM

It does make sense, but it is still very helpful. For example, exciting and original contest will be very useful. It opens new doors.
Yes, it is cool. The main thing that could help them to be more popular the developers support. I mean how they are connected with users. Now, luckily, SLP handled it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: