Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:05:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥  (Read 6841 times)
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:09:26 PM

So it turns out in the first place this platform is targeted specifically at investors, right?
Exactly. This is the platform for investing in various funds, of course, the main contingent of this will be investors.
Yes, but it works with private individuals or this project works with larger investors. For example, with investment funds?
In fact, I can not exactly tell you this question, because I do not know the answer to this. But it seems to me that this is not so important. I think this platform is able to work with private investors, as well as with large investment funds.
But I read their documentation and there they stressed that investing in various funds by private individuals is very unprofitable. Because the big commission fees and interest. And you can not make a profit. Therefore, I thought that this project is more focused on private investors than on large funds.
Well, most likely it is, but nevertheless nothing prevents to take part in this large funds. Also, private investors can invest quite large sums, so I do not think that there will be any restrictions in this regard.
I hope this is so. In fact, I'm very interested in how this project is going to deal with one of the most important problems that exists in the sphere of investing in these funds.  Huh
What kind of problems are you talking about? Can you explain?
I mean the greater volatility of the currency in this segment. I think this is one of the main problems as they think to cope with this.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:14:00 PM

So it turns out in the first place this platform is targeted specifically at investors, right?
Exactly. This is the platform for investing in various funds, of course, the main contingent of this will be investors.
Yes, but it works with private individuals or this project works with larger investors. For example, with investment funds?
In fact, I can not exactly tell you this question, because I do not know the answer to this. But it seems to me that this is not so important. I think this platform is able to work with private investors, as well as with large investment funds.
But I read their documentation and there they stressed that investing in various funds by private individuals is very unprofitable. Because the big commission fees and interest. And you can not make a profit. Therefore, I thought that this project is more focused on private investors than on large funds.
Well, most likely it is, but nevertheless nothing prevents to take part in this large funds. Also, private investors can invest quite large sums, so I do not think that there will be any restrictions in this regard.
I hope this is so. In fact, I'm very interested in how this project is going to deal with one of the most important problems that exists in the sphere of investing in these funds.  Huh
What kind of problems are you talking about? Can you explain?
I mean the greater volatility of the currency in this segment. I think this is one of the main problems as they think to cope with this.
That's why they use the Ethereum. Direct purchase of assets through this. Actually, they have a whole mathematical formula on this, you can check it out if you want.   Wink
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:16:57 PM

And what about competition? Does this project have competitors in this segment?
leptoon

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:21:22 PM

Well, there are always competitors and I think that this project is no exception. Moreover, we are talking about the market of crypto-currencies, where a lot of new start-ups appear every day and many of them are dedicated to the same topic
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:24:45 PM

Well, there are always competitors and I think that this project is no exception. Moreover, we are talking about the market of crypto-currencies, where a lot of new start-ups appear every day and many of them are dedicated to the same topic
If this project has sufficient competition in the market, what features or benefits does the brickblock have to offer?
leptoon

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:27:52 PM

If this project has sufficient competition in the market, what features or benefits does the brickblock have to offer?
In fact, this project has a huge list of various advantages that you simply will not see competitors
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:33:11 PM

In fact, this project has a huge list of various advantages that you simply will not see competitors
Yes, I understand, but I would like to hear more details about this. What exactly, can you start the most basic benefits?
leptoon

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:36:01 PM

Yes, I understand, but I would like to hear more details about this. What exactly, can you start the most basic benefits?
Well, for example, the fact that they conclude a legally executable contract with each fund. Already this fact speaks volumes. They also offer full market exposure and provision for investors and brokers
by depositing. So many other advantages
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:41:23 PM

Well, for example, the fact that they conclude a legally executable contract with each fund. Already this fact speaks volumes. They also offer full market exposure and provision for investors and brokers
It all sounds difficult and it's hard for me to understand the details of these terms.
leptoon

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:44:25 PM

It all sounds difficult and it's hard for me to understand the details of these terms.
That's why I recommend that you get acquainted with white paper, then many things will become more understandable for you.  Wink
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:47:10 PM

That's why I recommend that you get acquainted with white paper, then many things will become more understandable for you.  Wink
Yes, thank you, I will do this, because I think this platform is very interesting, but what do you think?
leptoon

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:50:25 PM

Yes, thank you, I will do this, because I think this platform is very interesting, but what do you think?
My opinion is that this project is very interesting and represents a revolutionary solution for the market. I have never met such a thing before, with such detailed elaboration. This can really push the market towards a transition from the old economy to a new stage of development.
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:56:38 PM

yes the project has many advantages! At the moment, $ 11,216,898 is already collected, which is a very good amount, there are only 5 days left before the end of the ICO!
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:58:19 PM

And why the real estate? Why should investments in this industry be profitable?
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:01:40 PM

Well, actually investing in real estate is always the most stable and profitable way to invest funds.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:05:03 PM

Well, actually investing in real estate is always the most stable and profitable way to invest funds.
Is it possible to say that investment in real estate in any case will be profitable and will be successful?
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:08:19 PM

Is it possible to say that investment in real estate in any case will be profitable and will be successful?
Well, of course not, there are investments that will bring you more profit, this is obvious. And some investments can become unsuccessful, this is a natural process.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:11:48 PM

Well, of course not, there are investments that will bring you more profit, this is obvious. And some investments can become unsuccessful, this is a natural process.
That's why I'm asking such a question. How can I be sure of my investment in real estate in this project? Will I have some kind of guarantee in this regard?
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:13:18 PM

That's why I'm asking such a question. How can I be sure of my investment in real estate in this project? Will I have some kind of guarantee in this regard?
This platform will help fund managers to list only the most promising projects in terms of real estate.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:16:46 PM

This platform will help fund managers to list only the most promising projects in terms of real estate.
In this case it is quite interesting. But only I do not understand how real estate will make a profit, in what kind of form it will be manifested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: