Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:36:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥  (Read 6841 times)
leptoon

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:48:37 PM

This project has huge prospects. I hope that the plans of the developers will be successfully implemented
The development team is very large and it contains those people who really understand what they are doing , the level of competence is very high and there is experience. The project will be implemented in any case

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:51:10 PM

This project has huge prospects. I hope that the plans of the developers will be successfully implemented
The development team is very large and it contains those people who really understand what they are doing , the level of competence is very high and there is experience. The project will be implemented in any case
The development of the project has been going on for a year, this suggests that we are waiting for a very high-quality product able to compete with existing investment funds.
leptoon

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:55:24 PM

The development of the project has been going on for a year, this suggests that we are waiting for a very high-quality product able to compete with existing investment funds.
I agree with you that the development of such a global platform requires a lot of resources , time and effort. It is impossible to fail such a huge community that is watching this project for years.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:58:59 PM

I agree with you that the development of such a global platform requires a lot of resources , time and effort. It is impossible to fail such a huge community that is watching this project for years.
Twitter this project as much as 22 thousand subscribers for the blockchain startups simply huge amount.
leptoon

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:02:07 PM

Twitter this project as much as 22 thousand subscribers for the blockchain startups simply huge amount.
Community support is a very important part in the development of the project, it is very motivating developers and gives them confidence
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:05:37 PM

Community support is a very important part in the development of the project, it is very motivating developers and gives them confidence
Still, at the moment more than 11 million dollars are collected , it is very big sum, of course to a hard cap in 50 million still far but result is also it essential
leptoon

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:07:57 PM

Still, at the moment more than 11 million dollars are collected , it is very big sum, of course to a hard cap in 50 million still far but result is also it essential
The result largely depends on the idea of the project and its demand among people. Knowing how many people are eager to invest in cryptocurrency, it can be concluded that the platform will be very popular
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:20:07 PM

The ability to save their money in the coming market decline is a very good opportunity for the capital steadily grows.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:24:54 PM

The ability to save their money in the coming market decline is a very good opportunity for the capital steadily grows.
If a person does not know how to invest wisely, he will lose his money in any case. Market his simply eat. He will be able to understand when it will collapse, cryptocurrencies? Your words apply only to experienced traders
Soslumisir

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:27:22 PM

Tokenizing a real world assets is a really amazing ideas. This way it will be able to change the old way of transaction. But it in order to do it safely, the verification on the items should be made thoroughly so that it will be able to be tokenized as it's real value.
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:32:16 PM

The project collected $ 12,721,920 What a very good amount for this project! Now we look forward to entering the stock exchanges, it will be interesting to look at the price
Jisatsu

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:41:23 PM

I think it is an interesting project. It offers much more than any other investment project on the current market. I hope they will succeed and become an innovation in this field.
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:40:25 PM

Hi guys. If I understand correctly, then the project is the only one in this field.
I'm right? Or I badly searched?
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:45:51 PM

Hi guys. If I understand correctly, then the project is the only one in this field.
Hey. I think that there are projects that are a bit like this.
But if you look carefully, you can notice a huge difference.
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:51:18 PM

It means I was not mistaken. This project looks more attractive than the rest.
Advantages are immediately apparent. Do you agree?
vvv8

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:56:58 PM

Oh sure. I have been watching the development of the project for a long time.
Honestly, the developers have achieved a lot already. But I am sure that they will not stop there.
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:02:19 PM

Honestly, the developers have achieved a lot already. But I am sure that they will not stop there.
I think that they still have many tasks to be solved.
I wonder what they do to succeed?
vvv8

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:07:46 PM

They just do their job. It's complicated, but they are professionals.
We all rely on them.
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:13:14 PM

We all rely on them.
Well, I want the project to work for a long time.
This way many users will be able to earn here.
vvv8

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:18:49 PM

We all rely on them.
Well, I want the project to work for a long time.
This way many users will be able to earn here.
So it will be, you can not doubt it.
The developers made an excellent project, which brings profit. Perfectly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: