Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:44:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥  (Read 6841 times)
vvv8

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:34:55 PM

What is the main purpose of the project? As it seems to me, such a platform is very much what it can become interesting for the average user and how it will compete with existing platforms?
The developers are trying to create a platform where users can invest with cryptocurrency in various ETFs, real estate, various funds and much more. In general, they offer the user to differentiate their assets and avoid losses during high market volatility
What prevents a person from investing in less stable cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin or ethereum?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:37:41 PM

What is the main purpose of the project? As it seems to me, such a platform is very much what it can become interesting for the average user and how it will compete with existing platforms?
The developers are trying to create a platform where users can invest with cryptocurrency in various ETFs, real estate, various funds and much more. In general, they offer the user to differentiate their assets and avoid losses during high market volatility
What prevents a person from investing in less stable cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin or ethereum?
The cryptocurrency market is very volatile, it is possible to absolutely everything , it is not subject to technical analysis , when prices begin to fall, it is necessary to urgently withdraw money to fiat and back to the stock exchange when prices again went to the top. It is very inconvenient and time consuming.
vvv8

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:41:31 PM

The cryptocurrency market is very volatile, it is possible to absolutely everything , it is not subject to technical analysis , when prices begin to fall, it is necessary to urgently withdraw money to fiat and back to the stock exchange when prices again went to the top. It is very inconvenient and time consuming.
There are quite a few similar platforms such as the same Satoshi Fund or others that are engaged in the distribution of your finals for different objects of investment in particular cryptocurrencies
imginy

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:45:14 PM

There are quite a few similar platforms such as the same Satoshi Fund or others that are engaged in the distribution of your finals for different objects of investment in particular cryptocurrencies
You probably do not quite understand what this platform is different from others. On this platform, it will be possible to invest cryptocurrency in real sectors of the economy that are more stable and stable in terms of price than cryptocurrency
vvv8

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:57:42 PM

You probably do not quite understand what this platform is different from others. On this platform, it will be possible to invest cryptocurrency in real sectors of the economy that are more stable and stable in terms of price than cryptocurrency
The idea is interesting but the developers will settle the issue of legislation and implementation on their platform the various investment godnow that hav e to do the real economy?
imginy

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:00:44 PM

The idea is interesting but the developers will settle the issue of legislation and implementation on their platform the various investment godnow that hav e to do the real economy?
Cryptocurrency gradually begins to acquire official status, I think many companies will agree to such conditions.
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:03:20 PM

Very interesting idea, let's see how developers implement it in practice. The ambition and potential of this project is very high
imginy

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:08:07 PM

Very interesting idea, let's see how developers implement it in practice. The ambition and potential of this project is very high
The project is able to change the rules of the game so to speak)
mothermole1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:10:26 PM

In a couple of days the ICO begins the sum of hard cap is very large and is 50 million dollars. Do you think if it will work with the developers to raise such a sum?
imginy

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:12:48 PM

In a couple of days the ICO begins the sum of hard cap is very large and is 50 million dollars. Do you think if it will work with the developers to raise such a sum?
I think that yes, the project is really very serious and global , a strong team of developers and increased interest suggests that the hard cap can be assembled as soon as possible
mothermole1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:14:33 PM

I think that yes, the project is really very serious and global , a strong team of developers and increased interest suggests that the hard cap can be assembled as soon as possible
The project can be very popular and can greatly contribute to the formation of cryptocurrency as a full-fledged financial instrument
imginy

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:18:00 PM

The project can be very popular and can greatly contribute to the formation of cryptocurrency as a full-fledged financial instrument
If developers manage to link the cryptocurrency market and sectors of the real economy, it will be a truly new level and breakthrough in the cryptocurrency industry.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:20:01 PM

If developers manage to link the cryptocurrency market and sectors of the real economy, it will be a truly new level and breakthrough in the cryptocurrency industry.
I am seriously thinking about investing in this platform, I believe that the project has a great future.
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:04:53 AM

I think it is an interesting project. It offers much more than any other investment project on the current market. I hope they will succeed and become an innovation in this field.
Kheg

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:09:12 AM

I think it is an interesting project. It offers much more than any other investment project on the current market. I hope they will succeed and become an innovation in this field.
Already it is an innovation. It is the most secure and targeted investment platform. I think they have a great capacity to change the market.
hobopete

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:17:14 AM

Already it is an innovation. It is the most secure and targeted investment platform. I think they have a great capacity to change the market.
Maybe you are right. I hope they will achieve all of their goals. Yes, they offer high security. I like the most the PoA system. 
Kheg

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:22:15 AM

Maybe you are right. I hope they will achieve all of their goals. Yes, they offer high security. I like the most the PoA system. 
Yes, it makes me confident. Also, it is great that there will be only one available currency. It will be a perfect way to save money because most of cost exchanging costs. From one currency to another.
hobopete

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:27:17 AM

Yes, it makes me confident. Also, it is great that there will be only one available currency. It will be a perfect way to save money because most of cost exchanging costs. From one currency to another.
Besides, you will have ability to choose in what you want invest your money. Developers choose the most popular funds and it will help users to make a right decision.
Kheg

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:32:25 AM

Besides, you will have ability to choose in what you want invest your money. Developers choose the most popular funds and it will help users to make a right decision.
This Brickblock is a well-designed system. The market is so unstable nowadays. I hope developers will be able to control the situation in different conditions. 
hobopete

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:43:13 AM

This Brickblock is a well-designed system. The market is so unstable nowadays. I hope developers will be able to control the situation in different conditions. 
It is their main task. They will make all possible to save their customers from unforeseen loss. Also, the platform is decentralized, so this feature will be another important thing to prevent different force-majors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: