Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:04:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥  (Read 6841 times)
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:18:47 AM

I think investing in this project will be very profitable judging by the hype around it
Naturally, you need to understand that the interest in cryptocurrency is growing every day and it will only continue to increase.
Do you want to say that a huge number of people are beginning to engage in cryptocurrency trading by looking at the charts of bitcoin and ethereum? Smiley
Namely, people start to invest in cryptocurrencies sometimes invest on very questionable exchanges that are often closed and stop working losing their money .Many lose money for other reasons. Cryptocurrency market so far a kind of wild West, win here units
There are also professional cryptocurrency funds that are engaged in investing , their teams consist of professional traders. Why not give your money to them in management?
On this platform postpone and this feature. So if you are not very good at trading and not good in price movements you can entrust your money to professionals

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:25:44 AM

I think investing in this project will be very profitable judging by the hype around it
Naturally, you need to understand that the interest in cryptocurrency is growing every day and it will only continue to increase.
Do you want to say that a huge number of people are beginning to engage in cryptocurrency trading by looking at the charts of bitcoin and ethereum? Smiley
Namely, people start to invest in cryptocurrencies sometimes invest on very questionable exchanges that are often closed and stop working losing their money .Many lose money for other reasons. Cryptocurrency market so far a kind of wild West, win here units
There are also professional cryptocurrency funds that are engaged in investing , their teams consist of professional traders. Why not give your money to them in management?
On this platform postpone and this feature. So if you are not very good at trading and not good in price movements you can entrust your money to professionals
This is very cool, and what percentage of the profits will take they will take yourself?
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:35:41 AM

This is very cool, and what percentage of the profits will take they will take yourself?
Honestly , I can't tell you for sure, read carefully the white paper can be you will find the answer to your question
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:39:52 AM

It is a project with great potential. I think they will conquer the world market in a short time also. Service that they offer changes the understanding of investment.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:42:47 AM

It is a project with great potential. I think they will conquer the world market in a short time also. Service that they offer changes the understanding of investment.
It is true. I like that they use the PoA. You can be sure that you are legally entitled to the profits of the underlying asset.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:46:51 AM

It is true. I like that they use the PoA. You can be sure that you are legally entitled to the profits of the underlying asset.
Yes, it could be very profitable. Do they will use ethereum wallets? I haven't found this information yet, unfortunately.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:50:19 AM

Yes, it could be very profitable. Do they will use ethereum wallets? I haven't found this information yet, unfortunately.
It is true. They will use them. Users will be able to use only ethereum tokens to invest on the Brickblock platform. If you don't have one you'd better hurry up and make it.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:00:20 AM

It is true. They will use them. Users will be able to use only ethereum tokens to invest on the Brickblock platform. If you don't have one you'd better hurry up and make it.
Of course, I will do it immediately. Ethereum is a secure system and the token price is quite stable. I think it will be important for success. 
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:05:56 AM

Of course, I will do it immediately. Ethereum is a secure system and the token price is quite stable. I think it will be important for success. 
Yes, it is stable as much as it is possible to be. The crypto market is unstable, but it become a big branch of world economy. 
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:08:46 AM

Yes, it is stable as much as it is possible to be. The crypto market is unstable, but it become a big branch of world economy. 
Yes, I heard that one Spanish bank started to give loans using blockchain. I think it is only the beginning. Soon all money will be encrypted.
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:33:34 PM

Brickblock has joined forces with Crowdholding. Click on the link below to read more!

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2kh8C65

phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:40:10 PM

Brickblock has a task at Crowdholding! Log in, co-create with Brickblock and earn crypto for your feedback.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2ITye71

maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:10:34 AM

ico sold $12,722,036 and when Brickblock Tokens (BBK) will be distributed to your ETH address   Huh
and me chek in website idex.market token already in market idex but no price yet and when token is distributed  Huh
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:16:54 AM

Beautiful project.
I'm sorry that I found it just now. I've lost too much time, huh?
Hey. No, you still have time.
But you need to hurry. Wishing to participate very much.
Good. I will read some information about the project and I will begin to participate.
I think I will do it tomorrow.
I advise you not to hesitate.
You will not regret that you will participate. In the near future the project will become known all over the world.
I hope so. Honestly, I really need money.
Therefore, I want to get the most from this project.
You can achieve this if you manage your funds properly. In principle, it is not difficult.
You surely will manage. Or is it hard for you?

Not always easy to manage the funds properly, especially if you are in the middle of a bear market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ninjaskip

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:26:56 PM

Yes, I heard that one Spanish bank started to give loans using blockchain. I think it is only the beginning. Soon all money will be encrypted.

The question is how they are using the blockchain to give loans? Are they giving fiat but put the contracts on a blockchain or are they giving digital money as loans?
notottinoparty

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:21:32 PM

Tokenizing a real world assets is a really amazing ideas. This way it will be able to change the old way of transaction. But it in order to do it safely, the verification on the items should be made thoroughly so that it will be able to be tokenized as it's real value.
maskeffec

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:13:34 PM

in website airdrop you will get your Brickblock Tokens within the next 3 weeks. and why not yet distributed for airdrop and bounty  Huh
and when distribution is provided because in my opinion this is 3 weeks more  Huh
John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:41:19 PM

in website airdrop you will get your Brickblock Tokens within the next 3 weeks. and why not yet distributed for airdrop and bounty  Huh
and when distribution is provided because in my opinion this is 3 weeks more  Huh
they said on twitter that ico distribution is over and now in few weeks bounty and other distribution will also get over
bostaufik

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:27:59 AM

come waiting Dear all airdrop participants. Your tokens will be delivered before the end of June. We hope to complete distribution by the end of this week. Please remain patient. Will hope to commence trading on exchanges in June.  the team is working hard for it  Wink Cool
mooccowmoo

Activity: 390

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:50:45 PM

dear all partisipan airdrop plss check your eth adress token brickblock done reserved . The details to add BBK as a custom token are as follows: Contract: 0x4a6058666cf1057eac3cd3a5a614620547559fc9 Token Symbol: BBK  Decimals: 18
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: