Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:09:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥  (Read 6841 times)
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:58:16 AM

How did the token sale go in regards to getting to the hardcap?

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:04:37 PM

And what about competition? Does this project have competitors in this segment?
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:10:06 PM

Well, there are always competitors and I think that this project is no exception. Moreover, we are talking about the market of crypto-currencies, where a lot of new start-ups appear every day and many of them are dedicated to the same topic
emontmon

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:12:47 PM

Well, there are always competitors and I think that this project is no exception. Moreover, we are talking about the market of crypto-currencies, where a lot of new start-ups appear every day and many of them are dedicated to the same topic
If this project has sufficient competition in the market, what features or benefits does the brickblock have to offer?
vvv8

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:15:43 PM

If this project has sufficient competition in the market, what features or benefits does the brickblock have to offer?
In fact, this project has a huge list of various advantages that you simply will not see competitors
emontmon

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:24:41 PM

In fact, this project has a huge list of various advantages that you simply will not see competitors
Yes, I understand, but I would like to hear more details about this. What exactly, can you start the most basic benefits?
vvv8

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:29:45 PM

Yes, I understand, but I would like to hear more details about this. What exactly, can you start the most basic benefits?
Well, for example, the fact that they conclude a legally executable contract with each fund. Already this fact speaks volumes. They also offer full market exposure and provision for investors and brokers
by depositing. So many other advantages
emontmon

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:36:05 PM

Well, for example, the fact that they conclude a legally executable contract with each fund. Already this fact speaks volumes. They also offer full market exposure and provision for investors and brokers
It all sounds difficult and it's hard for me to understand the details of these terms.
vvv8

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:43:21 PM

It all sounds difficult and it's hard for me to understand the details of these terms.
That's why I recommend that you get acquainted with white paper, then many things will become more understandable for you.   Wink
emontmon

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:27:33 PM

That's why I recommend that you get acquainted with white paper, then many things will become more understandable for you.   Wink
Yes, thank you, I will do this, because I think this platform is very interesting, but what do you think?
vvv8

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:31:20 PM

Yes, thank you, I will do this, because I think this platform is very interesting, but what do you think?
My opinion is that this project is very interesting and represents a revolutionary solution for the market. I have never met such a thing before, with such detailed elaboration. This can really push the market towards a transition from the old economy to a new stage of development.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:34:33 PM

I spent some time on the forum pages and found many answers to my questions, support works very well!
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:42:08 PM

I spent some time on the forum pages and found many answers to my questions, support works very well!
I agree, this is the peculiarity of the project, that the whole team works in a coordinated manner and everyone perfectly performs their functions
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:44:31 PM

I agree, this is the peculiarity of the project, that the whole team works in a coordinated manner and everyone perfectly performs their functions

I noticed this. This is good, because many projects can not boast of this. This is bad, because users pay attention to this
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:51:30 PM

I noticed this. This is good, because many projects can not boast of this. This is bad, because users pay attention to this
The developers talked about this, which is very important for them to keep in touch with the society and get feedback about their product and service
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:54:52 PM

The developers talked about this, which is very important for them to keep in touch with the society and get feedback about their product and service
This is very good, I'm sure that with such an approach the project will have a great future! At the moment the team is doing everything right!
deodecagone

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:27:11 PM

Brickblock has already collected $ 11,800,044, which is a very good amount for this project, will collect a little more until the end of ICO
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:49:25 PM

congrats and me waiting time ico finish few more minutes  Grin
and raised $12,614,533 USD and me check BBK add exchange IDEX.market and no price Wink
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:05:47 PM

I think that this project has a bright future.
The developers have succeeded already.
Kheg

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:11:19 PM

I think that this project has a bright future.
The developers have succeeded already.
Yes, I agree with you. The project is developing rapidly.
New users come every day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: