Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:10:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the best time to buy Altcoin?  (Read 44872 times)
robertsznotins (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:36:30 AM

I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:44:24 AM

I think it's better to buy from ico, because we will get a bonus and maybe from bonus sales we can return the first capital.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:49:35 AM

you can buy altcoin when pre Ico and when ICO, if you are late to buy altcoin because ico has finished, you can buy it on Exchange.
henry1997

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:55:24 AM

now the stage of buying, currently the market is stable at the price below I suggest buy or restock alcoin bitcoin plug the price down so if the possibility of a buy, if the possibility of selling and restock back because seen from the current state of the market is not too large volume on each altcoin or bitcoin so I recommend playing short-term trading. if you want to play long-term buyback keep down and hold buy ETH I'm sure that its future it will rise back to the price of $ 700- $ 1000 USD if the cryptocurrency market again improved on the volume of each market
deeryemeles

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:56:43 AM

For me, a few weeks after the ICO when the price settles down. Although it might not be the cheapest price but at least there's a way to know which direction will the project be going to minimize the risk.
klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:58:37 AM

I would say the best time to buy is from an exchange.  Not all projects have ICO's and if they did, buying during the ICO doesn't guarantee it will be the cheapest price.  Many times I have seen prices on the exchanges being cheaper than the ICO price. 
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:02:25 AM

It's passed about 2-3 weeks ago when there were a lot of FUD on the market and it was in depth

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tingcq9

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:18:38 AM

This cannot give correct conclusions because the actual situation is always changing. Remember that it is alive, not fixed. So there is only one way, when it falls sharply, it is bought, not sold.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:32:17 AM

during ICOs they give bonus to investor but sometimes or many times price drop below ICOs price after it finish but this ICOs maybe have low support. but their are some ICOs tokens that sold out then after ICO its price will surely rise up. it depends on the ICOs if they have many supporter then better buy early if they don't then buy at exchange.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:35:22 AM

When the bitcoin is rising in value.  People tend to dump Altcoin when bitcoin is  rising. And if you are targeting lower price and you want to get more deal with maximum offer,  wait for when bitcoin price is rising fast and buy to your satisfaction.

sorehammer

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:37:09 AM

I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

If the ICO is based on well defined idea,well experienced developers,descriptive white paper then it's preferable to invest in ICO because at that time price is low and you can buy good quantity at that time.when the coin is registered at exchange then it's price is bit high,however it's not necessary.so it's always most preferable to buy during dip period at very low rate,you can buy your favorite coin at low rate during dip period.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:18:48 AM

Right now is the best time to buy, altcoin prices just started to rise slightly and they are expected to continue to increase until the end of 2018. So buy and hold them now hours are still up.
jhowww

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 06:22:07 AM

If you have lots of money, best time to buy is during the private sale, otherwise, you can buy them during the ICO public sale.
If you want to buy existing alt coins, I would say the best time to buy is when btc is bearish. This is not an expert advise though, just my opinion. Buy at your own risk. Smiley
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:28:39 AM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
If you want make investment in alternative coins are like ethereum, ripple, EOS, litecoin, bitcoin cash and other alternative coins, today is good time for buy them and hold for couples months later, usually the of alternative coins goes up until the end of year. But if you want make investment in ICOs projects, the best time to investing into them are on ICO stage and don't forget to do analysis about the ICO before making investment.
Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:33:34 AM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
in my opinion, buy altcoin on ICO that has good prospects. because usually when ICO is launched, we can get many bonuses so iu can be our own advantage for us. but be careful of the scam ICO. good luck friends !!!

Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:37:26 AM

The recent bear market was an amazing opportunity to hoard a bucket load of coins or tokens that you were interested in and that time has already passed. The entire crypto market has already started rallying in a slow and steady manner and I doubt that this rally will stop anytime soon unless there is some crazy bad news which seems unlikely. I purchased some coins that I was interested in like Einstenium etc and am happy to see my entire portfolio in green. I believe that this is still a good time to purchase altcoins that you are interested in since majority of the coins are still undervalued.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 06:38:40 AM

if altcoin it has good popularity, buy when ICO, but if somewhat less good or not somewhat trusted, we wait while in exchange and we see the popularity of altcoin
nie417665

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:43:58 AM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
ICO stage It is a very good time, usually at that time the price is very low, especially good projects start a large increase, mainly ico when there are too many restrictions, many times can not be bought, and after the price on the exchange Already high.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:52:44 AM

The best time to buy Altcoin varies, you buy very cheaper during pre-ICO and during ICO sales. But since not all Altcoin are available through ICO you can buy those Altcoin in the exchange of their choice possibly at the early stage of their listing in the exchange. But the secret of cheap is this buy when the market is bleeding, when many peoples are very afraid to invest.
millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:02:26 AM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
If the project is good then it will be on ICO stage, I knew some good coins that actually only developed by small team of small project, this coin price is grows little by little although this coin price also fall when there are some problem in it's project. For example you cam check XCPO, the project is good but it's have many obstacles. After it listed in first exchanges is also good time because usually bounty hunters are dump their coins so its co8n will be undervalued. The most important thing is the project.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: