Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:17:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][CLO] Callisto Network - Cold Staking & Security Audits  (Read 89669 times)
yhendri

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 06:35:13 PM

Callisto Cold Staking protocol is written in solidity smart-contracts. The Cold Staking contract constantly receives a percentage of mining rewards and distributes this amount of CLO between cold stakers in proportion to their stake.

Up to this point, we still have a long time to wait. While it is necessary to buy CLO in small volumes, after each price drop. Chance to enter the market well!

With these volumes it is hard to get a bigger position in Callisto even if you wanted to. Need more trading.

It will list on hitBTC soon. I am sure the volume will go up

I'd like to see CLO on hitbtc as soon as possible! But the news about the website in 2 weeks is also very positive!

Hitbtc usually take 2 to 3 months to list a coin, i believe it will list us within a month now
Where are the rumors of HitBTC? Have you ever seen an official statement, Or is it your wish?

The first information from dev team was on callisto discord channel. HitBTC also announce it.
Robert_Ar

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:54:25 PM

Good night, fellows. Such plan are getting successful.
Very nice results, faultless design, sentient logo.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:45:29 AM

Do somebody have information why CLO is not listed on CoinMarketCap or Crypto currency Market ??
I think because of some qualification that needs to meet. As I remember when I read in one of the telegram, to get listed in CMC you have to pay x amount and there’s an involvement in volume.
Yes that is true a lot of coins right now paying a lot also just to make sure just to be listed on big exchanges but in Callisto Network will make sure their projects will be amazing and will have an amazing proposal just to get a slot to be listed on big exchanges and when that happen CLO will be very huge.

Slowly but surely. This will not be like some other projects that get listed on some exchange and then goes down. What I like about this project is that they are setting up a very strong foundation to support the future projects. That's how you know that the devs are doing great.
Yes that is true a lot of coins or tokens right now do that always after they collected amount of money and once it get listed on the exchanges nothing comes out from the time like a future plan or projects that they will pursue to have a beautiful image on blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. But here in CLO the team will make sure they will give their best just to provide amazing output for all of their supporters.
baduday1991

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 01:34:03 AM

I believe that the price of CLO will reach at least 1.5 dollars!!!
If you holder of coin you can believe all that you want))) it all depends on the developers, you know.
Currently,price market is down across. Eventually and we believe that it will rise again. The success of the project will always depend on the price market.
but nowadays almost all of the altcoin markets are experiencing a decline in prices as a result of the declining bitcoin prices that are falling very sharply, I expect early next month prices could rise again
Market is just a cycle and nothing stays down forever, ofcourse it will rise again but sad to say we don't know when it will happen that's why the number one key here is patience and if you don't have any patience and can't over greed yourself here in crypto world I might suggest you forgot this one before you could lose everything. I am very positive with CLO that's why I am not worries because for sure in the future CLO will be very huge.

chickenfacts

Activity: 355

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:41:45 AM

With current massive marketing campaign in the forum,  and different social media platforms, Callisto Network will attract more investors, who might invest money into the project.
They might help increase liquidity of Callisto Network at somewhat extent
preda

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:08:01 AM

Callisto Cold Staking protocol is written in solidity smart-contracts. The Cold Staking contract constantly receives a percentage of mining rewards and distributes this amount of CLO between cold stakers in proportion to their stake.

Up to this point, we still have a long time to wait. While it is necessary to buy CLO in small volumes, after each price drop. Chance to enter the market well!

With these volumes it is hard to get a bigger position in Callisto even if you wanted to. Need more trading.

It will list on hitBTC soon. I am sure the volume will go up

I'd like to see CLO on hitbtc as soon as possible! But the news about the website in 2 weeks is also very positive!

Hitbtc usually take 2 to 3 months to list a coin, i believe it will list us within a month now
Where are the rumors of HitBTC? Have you ever seen an official statement, Or is it your wish?

In the Telegram group, the admin said that in 2 weeks. But someone gave a forecast for the end of the month.

Going now with this bear market it won't bring any benefit.... So... I think it's better hit a big exchange when market is pumping again then will be different!
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:55:16 PM

Even if HitBtc listing was paid, it s not meant coin will be listed Cheesy

I don t trust to HitBtc much, because of many issues with them and not long
time ago, for example, Karma token was not listed, after fully paid listing fee:

https://medium.com/karmared/hitbtc-is-having-karma-issues-c85eb23da4fe

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
yhendri

Activity: 178

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 04:23:04 PM

Even if HitBtc listing was paid, it s not meant coin will be listed Cheesy

I don t trust to HitBtc much, because of many issues with them and not long
time ago, for example, Karma token was not listed, after fully paid listing fee:

https://medium.com/karmared/hitbtc-is-having-karma-issues-c85eb23da4fe

That was big problem, need to have legal contract prior coin listing with hitBTC, not just email agreement.
MasterMoon

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:12:57 AM

I believe that the price of CLO will reach at least 1.5 dollars!!!
If you holder of coin you can believe all that you want))) it all depends on the developers, you know.
Currently,price market is down across. Eventually and we believe that it will rise again. The success of the project will always depend on the price market.

When BTC down, all going down. but clo will recover along with BTC recovery. Just wait the time
Yes! We are all hoping to recover the current market value to be back to normal. Hopefully the soonest as a lot of project are  pending to implement.
Yes that is right that's why if we have opportunity to hold as much CLO in our portfolio we will do it and help the Callisto Team as much as we can to spread to this world how really great they are all of their projects, how it will be useful in the near future because that's one of the big reason why CLO will go to the moon in the future.
baduday1991

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:48:14 AM

Yes this is right just to cost average perfectly for sure you will be fine. Right now is time to hold a bags of CLO because we all know the future of CLO how they will be gonna be so big once all of their projects are completes by Callisto Team and I really feel it so soon. Especially if you really want to participate in their cold staking now is the perfect to time to buy a lot.

baduday1991

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 11:36:42 AM

Today I managed to increase the number of CLOs on the exchange. I'm preparing the CLO party by November.
Wow! That is really good to hear I bought also but a few bags only because just still waiting for my funds to get a lot of bags of CLO hope I can participate in their cold staking coin because I really think that is more profitable right now. I am really bullish with CLO especially in the month of December I can't imagine how big CLO gonna be in that time.

MasterMoon

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:44:15 AM

Today I managed to increase the number of CLOs on the exchange. I'm preparing the CLO party by November.

I already have more than 100,000 CLO. I hope to buy some more at the lowest price. After that, we can go to the moon)))
Wow! That's a lot for sure I can't wait for my funds to come so I can buy as much CLO as I can and probably hold it for a year or two because I really believe in Callisto team in all of their projects that will be successful but we have to give them a time and this is the right now to buy as much as we can CLO and put in our portfolio. Goodluck everyone.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:17:31 AM

I already have more than 100,000 CLO. I hope to buy some more at the lowest price. After that, we can go to the moon)))
Wow! That's a lot for sure I can't wait for my funds to come so I can buy as much CLO as I can and probably hold it for a year or two because I really believe in Callisto team in all of their projects that will be successful but we have to give them a time and this is the right now to buy as much as we can CLO and put in our portfolio. Goodluck everyone.
well that's great have more hold for a future way because Callisto is a big potential to grow and success, its already in blockfolio waiting for high,congrats for being active team.
joey alexander

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:40:37 AM

The project chose a very complex topic, but it is really useful and promising.the aim of this platform is to bring stability to the security of the cryptocurrency industry. I believe they have a valid technology to make this happen and with the continuous dedication and hard work of the team it's just a matter of time before CALLISTO NETWORK achieves all it's goals and cause a revolutionary change in the crypto space.
crypt0.zone

Activity: 154
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 09:52:32 AM

Hi guys!

We have just added support for Callisto Network to our Crypto Mining Profitability Calculator: https://crypt0.zone/calculator/!

Feel free to send us some feedback.
We are open for all suggestions

Cool

Visit crypt0.zone/calculator/
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 11:17:39 AM

Hi guys!

We have just added support for Callisto Network to our Crypto Mining Profitability Calculator: https://crypt0.zone/calculator/!

Feel free to send us some feedback.
We are open for all suggestions

Cool

you have to do better algo calc for the MN coins, cause all rewards doesnt go to the POW community
for example -> https://crypt0.zone/calculator/details/SLASH
it will be great that you are doing aprox 30$ with one antminer D3
but is not true, only 20% of this ammount goes to the POW

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
techo

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 11:33:41 AM

I believe this coin will be very profitable in the future if markets go up. We should wait and collect as many as possible.
baduday1991

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 11:41:37 AM

Hi there! I`m very happy to join this project! This is cool project and it has great future!
Yes you are really welcome here. Let us all help each other and spread to the world how really great Callisto Network is, how amazing of all ideas of their teams, their visions and goals in the near future. I know CLO will be really huge once it is totally introduce all over the world. Goodluck to all of us.
Definitely you're right. Let's just continue to support this ICO and probably help the team to spread information about Callisto Network. I believe that sharing information to people is a way to encourage people to invest to this project.
Yes that is right and really agree 100%. We need to help each other and just continue our best effort to spread here in our world how really great Callist Network is their teams, visions, projects and goals in the future. Callisto Team will ensure the success of all their project which will contribute a lot in the world of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.

JesseHarris

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:49:57 AM

You need to add token details to permit participants to join the idea!  Good luck guys!
MarioSun

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:57:55 AM

I do not understand. Is it real or not a token? Where can I get information about the number of tokens and the holder?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: