Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:16:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][CLO] Callisto Network - Cold Staking & Security Audits  (Read 89669 times)
BlocksTechnology

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:17:40 AM

The network often appears news about the vulnerability of erc 20 in contracts. what say about this?

This is one of the components of this project. Now there is a set of programmers who will audit all smart contracts on the network! For participation in the audit they will receive a reward!
I also heard about it. Do you have a link to the official news?

I'm sorry. I'm too lazy to look. But all this information is on their website. And this topic has been talked about more than once.
cryptojackcoin

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:21:28 AM

Hello.

I believe in this project, and I recommend everyone to join the community! There will be profit for everyone who will join now.

Free audit of smart contracts, the ability to put CLO under%, encryption and data storage.

This is what will make this project popular with ordinary Internet users!
csKIRALY

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:30:17 AM

Hello.

I believe in this project, and I recommend everyone to join the community! There will be profit for everyone who will join now.

Free audit of smart contracts, the ability to put CLO under%, encryption and data storage.

This coin awaits a great future. Capitalization will be comparable with the Ether, and later exceed it by an order of magnitude)))
DnovorezoV_aA

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:36:39 AM

Hello.

This coin awaits a great future. Capitalization will be comparable with the Ether, and later exceed it by an order of magnitude)))

It's too much. Are you joking? Equally - maybe, but more - unlikely.
Izillion

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:54:25 AM

The network often appears news about the vulnerability of erc 20 in contracts. what say about this?

This is one of the components of this project. Now there is a set of programmers who will audit all smart contracts on the network! For participation in the audit they will receive a reward!

I have a link to the vulnerabilities on the medium, can I add it here?
KillaStorm1000

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:02:32 AM

Can you send me personal message with this news?
Izillion

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:09:40 AM

I sent you a personal message. Many contracts are hacked into the network. But in this project I am sure. I am an active investor. Clever team.
KillaStorm1000

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:12:17 AM

Thank you
I will check this news. I am also an investor of the project and follow the news from the team
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:13:05 AM

I sent you a personal message. Many contracts are hacked into the network. But in this project I am sure. I am an active investor. Clever team.

Did you find the vulnerability of this project? Something I do not believe. Here the basis of ETC
FinalCo

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:17:46 AM

It's incredible. It looks like a fraud in order to reduce the cost of a coin. We need to take a smile with this message)))
f1ashnB

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:21:55 AM

I will follow this coin. An interesting foundation is laid by developers. Probably there will be success here.
KillaStorm1000

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:31:07 AM

It's incredible. It looks like a fraud in order to reduce the cost of a coin. We need to take a smile with this message)))
Please read this article first and check the links to the provided wallets before accusing other users of fraud
https://medium.com/coinmonks/uselessethereumtoken-uet-erc20-token-allows-attackers-to-steal-all-victims-balances-543d42ac808e
For fraud, you can get a ban on the forum. Watch what you write and who. First, check the information, and then accuse of fraud.
KillaStorm1000

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:33:36 AM

Did you find the vulnerability of this project? Something I do not believe. Here the basis of ETC
You can read this article and check the wallets provided in the article
https://medium.com/coinmonks/uselessethereumtoken-uet-erc20-token-allows-attackers-to-steal-all-victims-balances-543d42ac808e
I invested in some of the tokens whose contracts were hacked and I know what I'm talking about.

innovaKoiS

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:39:13 AM

Good afternoon , ! Waiting for something interesting here!
Noticing the plan, very detailed and profitable results. Smiley
KarambaCoin

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:43:34 AM

You can read this article and check the wallets provided in the article
I invested in some of the tokens whose contracts were hacked and I know what I'm talking about.

This project will audit all smart contracts for such vulnerabilities. This is one of the chips of this project. Programmers will receive remuneration for the audit.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:45:44 AM

Callisto Cold Staking protocol is written in solidity smart-contracts. The Cold Staking contract constantly receives a percentage of mining rewards and distributes this amount of CLO between cold stakers in proportion to their stake.

Up to this point, we still have a long time to wait. While it is necessary to buy CLO in small volumes, after each price drop. Chance to enter the market well!

With these volumes it is hard to get a bigger position in Callisto even if you wanted to. Need more trading.

It will list on hitBTC soon. I am sure the volume will go up

I'd like to see CLO on hitbtc as soon as possible! But the news about the website in 2 weeks is also very positive!

Hitbtc usually take 2 to 3 months to list a coin, i believe it will list us within a month now

Excellent forecast! It will be good if it comes true. There are many traders on this exchange, this will have a good effect on the price of the CLO.

Don't hope for too much. It's still only HitBTC and not some high profile exchange like Binance.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
CoinDrop99

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:48:40 AM

Hello . The project is tempting, I will follow the news. I wish you good luck and prosperity.
Lola_TaksaXXX

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:50:08 AM

Callisto Cold Staking protocol is written in solidity smart-contracts. The Cold Staking contract constantly receives a percentage of mining rewards and distributes this amount of CLO between cold stakers in proportion to their stake.

Up to this point, we still have a long time to wait. While it is necessary to buy CLO in small volumes, after each price drop. Chance to enter the market well!

With these volumes it is hard to get a bigger position in Callisto even if you wanted to. Need more trading.

It will list on hitBTC soon. I am sure the volume will go up

I'd like to see CLO on hitbtc as soon as possible! But the news about the website in 2 weeks is also very positive!

Hitbtc usually take 2 to 3 months to list a coin, i believe it will list us within a month now

Excellent forecast! It will be good if it comes true. There are many traders on this exchange, this will have a good effect on the price of the CLO.

Don't hope for too much. It's still only HitBTC and not some high profile exchange like Binance.

In my opinion, this is a good step in the right direction. This step will affect the price of the coin to increase, this is certain!
kripTavalleT88

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:50:59 AM

I will follow this coin. Developers lay an interesting foundation. Probably, you can see success here.
Milikaiin

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:54:43 AM

Quite not a bad project and the idea is good, I will follow the news. I hope to see good news in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: