Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:19:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][CLO] Callisto Network - Cold Staking & Security Audits  (Read 89676 times)
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:22:26 PM

What kind of currency can trade to clo?what should i use for the transaction? example gas?can anyone answer thank you..
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:01:48 PM

What kind of currency can trade to clo?what should i use for the transaction? example gas?can anyone answer thank you..

CLO in Callisto is the same as ETH in Ethereum. Commissions are retained in the CLO.
This is the ETC fork.
Sithcs

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:09:01 PM

Well done community! Move the topic actively. So it is necessary. We must fight for our investments!

Can you advise me on a good exchange for buying CLO? I asked, but so far I have not received a response from the community.
Sithcs

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:13:36 PM

Well done community! Move the topic actively. So it is necessary. We must fight for our investments!

Can you advise me on a good exchange for buying CLO? I asked, but so far I have not received a response from the community.

I know only one good exchange at the moment. This is https://app.stocks.exchange/ru/basic-trade/pair/BTC/CLO/1D Try to trade there, I think you'll like it.

Thanks for the advice. I will definitely try now. I want to buy CLO for Staking Contract.
Socket32

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:15:15 PM

I know only one good exchange at the moment. This is https://app.stocks.exchange/ru/basic-trade/pair/BTC/CLO/1D Try to trade there, I think you'll like it.

Thanks for the advice. I will definitely try now. I want to buy CLO for Staking Contract.

This is a useful and profitable feature. Useful for society and profitable for the CLO owner
bardadymr

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:33:37 PM

Hitbtc finally rewarded CLO to ETC holders, trading hasn't started yet.

hope that users will not dump the received CLO
he all have to hodl & by the end of the year put as much as we can in cold staking

I am sure they Will not dump. They buy etc at $40 for clo. They Will hodl like me 😊

the silliest thing that has lot of ETC/CLO followers done to get CLO
when I see the pool stats from the first hours of mining, at the mainnet, I am conscious that buying ETC to get free CLO was stupid as supporting JohnMCfee & Ripple  Grin Grin Cheesy

so, just support CLO with mining if you have hardware & wait for the boom.

It's clear that now the cost of CLO is very small and can not be compared with ETC, but in due course it may well be equal to or even more than ETC.
Velial_SQUADZ

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:47:38 PM

he all have to hodl & by the end of the year put as much as we can in cold staking

I am sure they Will not dump. They buy etc at $40 for clo. They Will hodl like me 😊

when I see the pool stats from the first hours of mining, at the mainnet, I am conscious that buying ETC to get free CLO was stupid as supporting JohnMCfee & Ripple  Grin Grin Cheesy

It's clear that now the cost of CLO is very small and can not be compared with ETC, but in due course it may well be equal to or even more than ETC.

It is unlikely that the price will be greater.
The number of coins is a maximum of 6 billion. This is a lot. I think a maximum of 10 dollars.

After November, the price may increase to 20 cents. After the launch of smart contracts for audit - 1 dollar.
Socket32

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:49:58 PM

The number of coins is a maximum of 6 billion. This is a lot. I think a maximum of 10 dollars.

After November, the price may increase to 20 cents. After the launch of smart contracts for audit - 1 dollar.

Are you a predictor?)) Although there is a share of truth in your words. Logic is not iron, but it is understandable. May be...
Sithcs

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:52:15 PM

Are you a predictor?)) Although there is a share of truth in your words. Logic is not iron, but it is understandable. May be...

I support this prediction. 20 c in November is a very real price. Perhaps we will see this price much earlier.
revenanTts

Activity: 429
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:54:43 PM

I support this prediction. 20 c in November is a very real price. Perhaps we will see this price much earlier.

If we see a qualitative increase in the composition of the development team, then all of the above is quite realistic. We will hope that this will happen.
lottereumDev

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:09:04 PM

The longer a staker is “staking”, the higher the reward is. For example, a staker who left their coins for “staking” for 2 months will receive approximately 2x more reward than if they left their coins for 1 month. NOTE: the minimal period of time that is required for claiming the first staking reward is 1 month.
CoinDrop99

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:19:26 PM

I want to say that I trust this project. Yes, and you should think about joining large exchanges, this will help you improve this project.
innovaKoiS

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:25:28 PM

There was a problem when downloading the Coinomi Wallet app on the iPhone, says that the virus can not be opened, how to be?
kripTavalleT88

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:31:15 PM

There was a problem when downloading the Coinomi Wallet app on the iPhone, says that the virus can not be opened, how to be?

At first I had the same thing. I need to restart the phone and restart into my account, I do not know how others helped me.
Milikaiin

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:35:48 PM

At first I had the same thing. I need to restart the phone and restart into my account, I do not know how others helped me.

It does not help, I downloaded the Boom application, said that the virus did not open it. Re-downloaded the application and it all worked, maybe a bug what it was
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:40:42 PM

I want to say that I trust this project. Yes, and you should think about joining large exchanges, this will help you improve this project.

The first step https://hitbtc.com/exchange I think that it will be followed by https://www.binance.com/ Everything has its time!
JavierGr

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:46:29 PM

remarkable sales dues.
Wise business, interesting plan.  Good luck team!
innovaKoiS

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:59:36 PM

No, I've already tried a lot of things, and it did not help, maybe it's in the phone itself. In the play market, everything is downloaded and in the apple it's not there
Dr_Pizarro

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:04:09 PM

I tried to trade there. Very user-friendly interface. And in comparison with other exchanges in general the highest class.
innovaKoiS

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:12:21 PM

It does not help, I downloaded the Boom application, said that the virus did not open it. Re-downloaded the application and it all worked, maybe a bug what it was

When I download again, I get an error. Maybe with the application something is wrong, but with the phone all okay. Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: