Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:26:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][CLO] Callisto Network - Cold Staking & Security Audits  (Read 89669 times)
TIXON9I

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:54:37 PM

IPFS attempts to address the deficiencies of the client-server model and HTTP web through a  p2p protocol file sharing system. IPFS is an open-source project created by Protocol Labs, an R&D lab for network protocols and former Y Combinator startup. There are some main component of IPFS systems:

With the Distributed Hash Table, nodes can store & share data without central coordination
IPNS allows exchanged data to be instantly pre-authenticated and verified using public key cryptography.
The Merkle DAG enables uniquely identified, tamper-resistant and permanently stored data
You can access past versions of edited data via the Version Control System

The Merkle DAG enables uniquely identified, tamper-resistant and permanently stored data - this is the key to success.

For how long is the launch of this miracle?
KarambaCoin

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:05:15 PM

IPFS attempts to address the deficiencies of the client-server model and HTTP web through a  p2p protocol file sharing system. IPFS is an open-source project created by Protocol Labs, an R&D lab for network protocols and former Y Combinator startup. There are some main component of IPFS systems:

With the Distributed Hash Table, nodes can store & share data without central coordination
IPNS allows exchanged data to be instantly pre-authenticated and verified using public key cryptography.
The Merkle DAG enables uniquely identified, tamper-resistant and permanently stored data

The Merkle DAG enables uniquely identified, tamper-resistant and permanently stored data - this is the key to success.

In the news I did not find anything about it. In the sense of the date of launch of this functionality.
But agree, it will be a good service for data storage. No one will have access!
ANTIMANIA

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:13:39 PM

In the news I did not find anything about it. In the sense of the date of launch of this functionality.

The way to hide your personal data from the control of the NSA and the KGB. A way to keep the information secret, which in no case should become available to the enemies.
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:14:30 PM

I'm enthusiast to this project, i will try to read the wp now ! . cant wait to implement the cold staking feature, it will be very great i thought.
Btw, anybody know the relation between ETC and CLO ?, im curiouss thanks
Read carefully the White Paper. The project has 100 percent compatibility with the Etherium.
CoinDrop99

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:16:30 PM

Business is becoming more successful. Riveting and
 an unusual logo, an impeccable idea, a reasonable vision.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:17:54 PM

High Value but Cheap Price, i smell something interesting here. Huft but only can buy somee, hope i can buy moreee  Cool , i will try to mine all my power to this coin .. Good Luck to me  Grin
Yes!! Thats why CALLISTO is making a noise in the market. The concepts and features are very interesting. And what really important is the high security of wallet. This is something that should focus on hence it involves value.
ANTIMANIA

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:24:01 PM

High Value but Cheap Price, i smell something interesting here. Huft but only can buy somee, hope i can buy moreee  Cool , i will try to mine all my power to this coin .. Good Luck to me  Grin
Yes!! Thats why CALLISTO is making a noise in the market. The concepts and features are very interesting. And what really important is the high security of wallet. This is something that should focus on hence it involves value.

We were lucky to be at the beginning of this project. Everyone who supports him will find wealth. You just need to buy a CLO and hold it for a few months.  Grin
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:25:01 PM

I am interesting in this project because it do not require for online 24/7. So, it safe more than online require.
I will keep looking at this project and make decision for invest to this project.
Milikaiin

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:25:20 PM

I believe that in the future this coin will be very profitable, if the markets will grow. We should wait and collect them as much as possible.
ANTIMANIA

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:32:04 PM

I am interesting in this project because it do not require for online 24/7. So, it safe more than online require.
I will keep looking at this project and make decision for invest to this project.

Time to think is less and less. The CLO price on the exchange increases. I think that soon whales will swim on exchanges.
KarambaCoin

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:35:11 PM

Time to think is less and less. The CLO price on the exchange increases. I think that soon whales will swim on exchanges.

They are such whales))) They will collect coins at a cheap price and then they will maintain the price high to sell expensive.
TIXON9I

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:51:41 PM

The way to hide your personal data from the control of the NSA and the KGB. A way to keep the information secret, which in no case should become available to the enemies.

IPFS provides high throughput, low latency, data distribution. It is also decentralized and secure. This opens up several interesting and exciting use cases. It can be used to deliver content to websites, globally store files with automatic versioning & backups, facilitate secure file sharing and encrypted communication.
kripTavalleT88

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:07:48 PM

A good team and an amazing concept. I wish you great success in your business.
ANTIMANIA

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:08:10 PM

IPFS provides high throughput, low latency, data distribution. It is also decentralized and secure. This opens up several interesting and exciting use cases. It can be used to deliver content to websites, globally store files with automatic versioning & backups, facilitate secure file sharing and encrypted communication.

Callisto File System solves a problem of independent and securely storing an archive of security audit reports. The main purpose of this file system is to provide an opportunity to upload, store and view security audit reports, independently from any third-party services. At the same time, the Callisto file system enables users to store custom files in a distributed storage maintained by elected Callisto IPFS-host-nodes. The system can be scaled depending on demand.
TIXON9I

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:41:38 PM

Callisto File System solves a problem of independent and securely storing an archive of security audit reports. The main purpose of this file system is to provide an opportunity to upload, store and view security audit reports, independently from any third-party services. At the same time, the Callisto file system enables users to store custom files in a distributed storage maintained by elected Callisto IPFS-host-nodes. The system can be scaled depending on demand.

The amount of storage available per CLO is determined using the Bancor algorithm that maintains a Constant Reserve Ratio (CRR) of 10. A CRR means that the storage will never be completely consumed, as the price (locked CLO per megabyte) will rise as free capacity shrinks.

Price = Balance / (Supply * CRR)

Where:

Balance is the total amount of storage consumed
Supply is the total amount of storage the host-nodes physically have
CCR is the constant (10 in EOS and CLO)
In Summary, Callisto File System is a method to upload, store, and distribute audit report from Auditors of Security Audit Department. A community member can help to setup IPFS-host-node and get an incentive for doing so.
KarambaCoin

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:45:32 PM

I can not understand why EOS is here? How can I accept a coin payment for another blockchain?
CoinDrop99

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:51:16 PM

I sent a telegram to you, waiting for your return. Great project, reasonable website, the idea is excellent.
kripTavalleT88

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:54:02 PM

This project does not have a good exchange, well, exchanges are not very big. But still he is very good. I am confident that over time the project will thrive and grow.
Sat0shiTeam

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:02:01 PM

I can not understand why EOS is here? How can I accept a coin payment for another blockchain?

It is interesting. This information passed by my attention. I hope in the near future the developers will clarify the information.
nikusPiks

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:08:51 PM

The amount of storage available per CLO is determined using the Bancor algorithm that maintains a Constant Reserve Ratio (CRR) of 10. A CRR means that the storage will never be completely consumed, as the price (locked CLO per megabyte) will rise as free capacity shrinks.

Price = Balance / (Supply * CRR)

Where:

Balance is the total amount of storage consumed
Supply is the total amount of storage the host-nodes physically have
CCR is the constant (10 in EOS and CLO)
In Summary, Callisto File System is a method to upload, store, and distribute audit report from Auditors of Security Audit Department. A community member can help to setup IPFS-host-node and get an incentive for doing so.

An amazing fact! EOS and CLO in one project. Maybe it's a mistake? Maybe it's not the EOS I'm thinking about?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: