Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:50:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][CLO] Callisto Network - Cold Staking & Security Audits  (Read 89671 times)
ANTIMANIA

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:38:50 AM

the site really looks very good! You can see that it worked on experienced designers in the field of web programming

Soon the site will look much better))) On August 1, planned release of a new design for the site.
caytienbct

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

My dream is to be a self-made billionaire

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:40:33 AM

I have bought Callisto Network when it dipped to below 300 satoshi ago and gonna hold my coins.
I have a plan to sell my coins only when Callisto Network surpass 4k satoshi.
Is it realistic target, everyone?
Can you give me recommendations to adjust my target price, please.
Sampdrunyscul

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:40:42 AM

I joined this project. I am interested to see how the founders implement the plan!  Good luck team.
revenanTts

Activity: 429
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:46:04 AM

I have bought Callisto Network when it dipped to below 300 satoshi ago and gonna hold my coins.

You need to hold the CLO until November. Here they wrote that by this time the price can be equal to 20 cents.
ANTIMANIA

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:52:41 AM

You need to hold the CLO until November. Here they wrote that by this time the price can be equal to 20 cents.

I often see such a price forecast for the CLO. This forecast is associated with the launch of a smart contract for Cold Staking. I think that this forecast is correct.
revenanTts

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:55:12 AM

I often see such a price forecast for the CLO. This forecast is associated with the launch of a smart contract for Cold Staking. I think that this forecast is correct.

Formation of the Security Department of Callisto (Solidity)
This is the highest priority goal for us at the moment. This is necessary to proceed with further CLO development because Cold Staking, Treasury, and Governance system will be implemented in solidity smart-contracts.

We need this smart-contracts to be audited properly before we will release the mainnet update.

What do you think about these team plans?
ANTIMANIA

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:58:25 AM

This is the highest priority goal for us at the moment. This is necessary to proceed with further CLO development because Cold Staking, Treasury, and Governance system will be implemented in solidity smart-contracts.

We need this smart-contracts to be audited properly before we will release the mainnet update.

I think that this information has not yet received due attention. Meanwhile, if I understand correctly, CLO holders will participate in decision-making. While I do not understand how this will be done.
revenanTts

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:03:11 AM

I think that this information has not yet received due attention. Meanwhile, if I understand correctly, CLO holders will participate in decision-making. While I do not understand how this will be done.

Maybe those CLO holders who put their coins in Cold Staking have the right to vote? What will the number of votes depend on? 1 CLO = 1 vote?
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:05:32 AM

I can not understand why EOS is here? How can I accept a coin payment for another blockchain?

It is interesting. This information passed by my attention. I hope in the near future the developers will clarify the information.

We decided to expand the Callisto Security Department and start working with more platforms. Callisto Security DAO workflow is abstracted from Callisto chain, as the result, we can perform security audits of third-party contracts.

We believe that the EOS is a progressive project and it also needs security audits for its smart-contracts.

https://news.callisto.network/callisto-roadmap-update-detailed-overview/
ANTIMANIA

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:12:00 AM

I can not understand why EOS is here? How can I accept a coin payment for another blockchain?

It is interesting. This information passed by my attention. I hope in the near future the developers will clarify the information.

We decided to expand the Callisto Security Department and start working with more platforms. Callisto Security DAO workflow is abstracted from Callisto chain, as the result, we can perform security audits of third-party contracts.

We believe that the EOS is a progressive project and it also needs security audits for its smart-contracts.

Wow! I missed this article. Now it is clear to me that CLO must be bought for all available cash! Smiley
Banny_hopyy94

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:27:45 AM

Maybe those CLO holders who put their coins in Cold Staking have the right to vote? What will the number of votes depend on? 1 CLO = 1 vote?

Treasury is what? Can anyone tell me more? Is this a smart contract for CLO distribution or what? Who is managed?
revenanTts

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:33:28 AM

Treasury is what? Can anyone tell me more? Is this a smart contract for CLO distribution or what? Who is managed?

It is decided to implement the file storage similarly to the proposed EOS storage.

In short words, the idea is as follows:

There will be a certain number of “bridge nodes” which will preserve a version of IPFS-based decentralized storage.
Each bridge node will have a full copy of this storage. Thus, we will have a number of identical IPFS’es and a number of nodes which ensure its functioning. Bridge nodes sync with each other.
Bridge nodes are elected and paid depending on their operability and statistics. There will be a special Treasury proposal for funding of the decentralized storage bridge nodes. This is the incentivisation for running these nodes.
The storage bridge nodes will be elected and paid for by the Callisto Team before the Hard Fork №2. After Hard Fork №2, these nodes will be elected and paid for by the Cold Stakers decision.
Banny_hopyy94

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:12:57 AM

The storage bridge nodes will be elected and paid for by the Callisto Team before the Hard Fork №2. After Hard Fork №2, these nodes will be elected and paid for by the Cold Stakers decision.

So the Cold Stakers will vote for the inclusion of the nodes and the transfer of the CLO as a reward?

It seems that I got an answer to my question. The network of Callisto becomes EOS, or rather takes from it the best in accordance with its tasks.
TIXON9I

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:16:14 AM

Thanks for the link. I added this page to my browser bookmarks. I will follow the project's news first-hand.
DnovorezoV_aA

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:49:38 AM

So the Cold Stakers will vote for the inclusion of the nodes and the transfer of the CLO as a reward?

It seems that I got an answer to my question. The network of Callisto becomes EOS, or rather takes from it the best in accordance with its tasks.

I very much doubt the success of EOS. It seems to me that this is a fraud. This is an attempt at global centralization. Instead of a great many servers, they make a small, very limited number and still sell space and RAM.

Agree Dan Larimer is an ambiguous expert. It seems that this time too, he will tear the jackpot and go to the side coming up with a new project.
DnovorezoV_aA

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:08:50 AM

I very much doubt the success of EOS. It seems to me that this is a fraud. This is an attempt at global centralization. Instead of a great many servers, they make a small, very limited number and still sell space and RAM.

Agree Dan Larimer is an ambiguous expert. It seems that this time too, he will tear the jackpot and go to the side coming up with a new project.

It is important for us that this project develop successfully. I also tend to think that prematurely received billions of dollars will lead to a collapse.

Do you think that money will be stolen? Or, maybe, for them lawsuits will begin? Or recognize the conduct of ICO illegal distribution of securities?
f1ashnB

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:18:16 AM

It is important for us that this project develop successfully. I also tend to think that prematurely received billions of dollars will lead to a collapse.

Do you think that money will be stolen? Or, maybe, for them lawsuits will begin? Or recognize the conduct of ICO illegal distribution of securities?

The EOS token gives the right to vote. The EOS token gives the right to a share of the network resources. The law is broken? And this, in turn, means that there are people willing to take illegally collected funds)))))
TIXON9I

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:36:29 AM

Blockchains 3.0 aim interchain operability. However, these networks are interoperable with their own copies in most general cases. We aim to research and develop a reference implementation of legacy blockchain modification which will allow for interoperability with newer blockchain projects.

We are considering projects such as EOSio, AION, and ICX. At the moment, ICX seems to be the most advanced in this field.
Banny_hopyy94

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:39:04 AM

The EOS token gives the right to vote. The EOS token gives the right to a share of the network resources. The law is broken? And this, in turn, means that there are people willing to take illegally collected funds)))))

Be that as it may, the team of the Network Callisto arrives correctly, expanding its influence on other projects. Interaction between projects is a good experience.
BinPooool

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:42:49 AM

Be that as it may, the team of the Network Callisto arrives correctly, expanding its influence on other projects. Interaction between projects is a good experience.

In this I agree with you. This fact will have a positive impact on the attitude towards the project of participants in other communities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: