Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:51:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][CLO] Callisto Network - Cold Staking & Security Audits  (Read 89672 times)
specNewsMelon

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:19:41 PM

Hello! You can congratulate me. I also became a CLO holder!

Congratulations! I am too) I recive some CLO from ETC fork (1:1) and other CLO i recived from mining and bounty program.

Ayrdrop was 1:10. I got a CLO on the exchange. I sold it for $ 2.50, took out the money and bought it for 1c.

Wow! This is where you managed to sell the CLO at $ 2.50? You are not wrong with a coin?

This price was on https://yobit.net
Immediately after the airdrop. I sold it too expensive there.
It seems that the owners of the exchange have enriched themselves well on this.
csKIRALY

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:22:08 PM

Congratulations! I am too) I recive some CLO from ETC fork (1:1) and other CLO i recived from mining and bounty program.

Ayrdrop was 1:10. I got a CLO on the exchange. I sold it for $ 2.50, took out the money and bought it for 1c.

Wow! This is where you managed to sell the CLO at $ 2.50? You are not wrong with a coin?

I think that the auctions on this exchange showed what price we can wait. This can be seen as the results tested in the focus group.
DnovorezoV_aA

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:26:13 PM

I think that the auctions on this exchange showed what price we can wait. This can be seen as the results tested in the focus group.

When do you think they will open the CLO input / output? I tried, but the wallet is on maintenance.
Lola_TaksaXXX

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:27:49 PM

When do you think they will open the CLO input / output? I tried, but the wallet is on maintenance.

Surely this will happen after the price is equalized with other exchanges. Now there the price is 4 times higher than in the open market.
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 01:38:22 PM

good job man
wait for the cold staking program, than you will generate more CLOs & gain even more in the next few years

regards

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
DnovorezoV_aA

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:49:52 PM

Surely this will happen after the price is equalized with other exchanges. Now there the price is 4 times higher than in the open market.

I think so too. Thanks for your reply. Bye!

P.S.

The idea you expressed about the focus group is very interesting as a forecast for the future price of the CLO.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:21:58 PM

Callisto Cold Staking protocol is written in solidity smart-contracts. The Cold Staking contract constantly receives a percentage of mining rewards and distributes this amount of CLO between cold stakers in proportion to their stake.

Up to this point, we still have a long time to wait. While it is necessary to buy CLO in small volumes, after each price drop. Chance to enter the market well!

With these volumes it is hard to get a bigger position in Callisto even if you wanted to. Need more trading.

It will list on hitBTC soon. I am sure the volume will go up

I'd like to see CLO on hitbtc as soon as possible! But the news about the website in 2 weeks is also very positive!

Hitbtc usually take 2 to 3 months to list a coin, i believe it will list us within a month now

Excellent forecast! It will be good if it comes true. There are many traders on this exchange, this will have a good effect on the price of the CLO.

Don't hope for too much. It's still only HitBTC and not some high profile exchange like Binance.

In my opinion, this is a good step in the right direction. This step will affect the price of the coin to increase, this is certain!

Nothing is certain, it is still only HitBtc but yes step in the right direction. Listings are overrated when it comes to expectations of some investors.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Sithcs

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:23:32 PM

It's great. I also tend to buy an additional 20,000
I'll wait for the candles down and buy)))
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:02:28 PM

It's great. I also tend to buy an additional 20,000
I'll wait for the candles down and buy)))
wow that's nice it time to buy more because of the lower market now, everything can change in life with clo.
Dr_Pizarro

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:03:24 PM

Hi. I also bought CLO tokens. I am very pleased with this investment, because I believe that the future is behind this project!
KarambaCoin

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:13:24 PM

Hi. I also bought CLO tokens. I am very pleased with this investment, because I believe that the future is behind this project!

CLO coin of the Callisto Network. Like the ETH coin Ethereum. Callisto fork Ethereum.
cryptojackcoin

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:20:10 PM

Not all smart contracts are smart like we think they are. Smart contracts like the ERC-20 token standard held digital assets worth over 4 Billion US (in early 2018) these assets are not always as secure as we wish or as we think they are, as an abundance of hacks and bugs have proven. This puts a significant burden on the crypto community. Especially new investors that buy on the hype before doing much research. Unfortunately, when there is a hack or a huge bug it is more than likely reported in the news and we rarely hear the positive events.

https://news.callisto.network/why-do-we-need-smart-contract-auditing/
specNewsMelon

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:22:42 PM

Not all smart contracts are smart like we think they are. Smart contracts like the ERC-20 token standard held digital assets worth over 4 Billion US (in early 2018) these assets are not always as secure as we wish or as we think they are, as an abundance of hacks and bugs have proven. This puts a significant burden on the crypto community. Especially new investors that buy on the hype before doing much research. Unfortunately, when there is a hack or a huge bug it is more than likely reported in the news and we rarely hear the positive events.

Maybe this is good, but I think that this is not enough to attract entrepreneurs to the project. We must offer them such a service that they could not refuse Smiley
cryptojackcoin

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:25:07 PM

Maybe this is good, but I think that this is not enough to attract entrepreneurs to the project. We must offer them such a service that they could not refuse Smiley

Is it only necessary for enterprises? Many smart contracts are deployed by individuals!
Socket32

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:30:48 PM

Is it only necessary for enterprises? Many smart contracts are deployed by individuals!

Only smart contracts belonging to organizations are actively used. In this he is right. One audit is not enough. The service should be needed as air for organizations that think about working with the block chain...
cryptojackcoin

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:33:05 PM

Only smart contracts belonging to organizations are actively used. In this he is right. One audit is not enough. The service should be needed as air for organizations that think about working with the block chain...

You can say anything, but not enough to point out the shortcomings. Do you have any suggestions?
Socket32

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

You can say anything, but not enough to point out the shortcomings. Do you have any suggestions?

I have no offers, but, once again, the idea is correct. It is necessary to interest businessmen. You can facilitate the path to success for good ideas, for example.
specNewsMelon

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:42:03 PM

I have no offers, but, once again, the idea is correct. It is necessary to interest businessmen. You can facilitate the path to success for good ideas, for example.

You say that there are no offers and then you tell us a good
idea Smiley

"We facilitate the path to success for all good business ideas!"

Good!
Velial_SQUADZ

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:45:26 PM

The user or developer simply requests an audit on their smart contract via our GitHub page. Once the auditing has been completed the results would be published,  here is an example of a completed audit report.

https://gist.github.com/Dexaran/2389d5e7290ab69709d33abfe0485bec
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:35:45 PM

CLO coin of the Callisto Network. Like the ETH coin Ethereum. Callisto fork Ethereum.
The etherium had in the beginning of its development the stage of the token sale with $18 mln collected funds. Was there a token in the Callisto Network, if so what was the price?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: