Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:58:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][CLO] Callisto Network - Cold Staking & Security Audits  (Read 89673 times)
seeMvereDood

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:49:27 PM

What link is the vote for CLO? KuCoin  Shocked

KuCoin has started a coin listing competition! Everyone  join together as a community and vote for #Callisto to be added to KuCoin! Make sure you read the rules linked to make your vote count!

http://telegra.ph/We-wants-CLO-on-KuCoin-07-12

#Callisto #CLO #NewExchange #KuCoin

KuCoin Listing Voting Competition

How To Vote:

1. If you haven’t done so, make sure you sign-up on KuCoin. You need to be registered on KuCoin in order for your vote to count.

2. Click https://t.me/Voting_KuCoin_Bot and send a message, KuCoin’s bot will give you all the instructions you need automatically.

3. Fill the fields our bot sends you in private message, you will be asked the following:

a. What is Your KuCoin Account Email Address: “your email address, that used when registering”

b. Project Name You Want To Get Listed (spell the name in full, DON'T USE THE TICKER):

“Callisto Network”
c. What Is Special About This Project, Why Should It Be Listed On The Exchange:

Example:

”Smart-contract ecosystem security”
“Scalability of ETC & CLO networks”
”New protocol-level enhancements”
”Cold Staking”
”Smart contract auditions”

NOTE: Every hour our bot will automatically update the top 50 projects in the public channel so everyone can see who is winning.

Competition Rules:

KuCoin has a dedicated group of admins and bots to monitor and go through all the collected data. Do not cheat and make sure you follow the rules carefully if you want your vote to count.

1. Do not vote for the same project twice. You can vote for multiple projects but do not repeat the same project, our voting system won’t allow that.

2. Make sure you spell the name of the project correctly. KuCoin’s bots don't count your vote if you misspell the name.

3. Don’t spam, remain polite and listen to the admins. Offenders will be banned and votes revoked.

Competition starts when voting bot goes live on July 12th 18.00 UTC+8 and run until July 15th 18.00 UTC+8.

Who will win?

The project who gets the most votes, goes without saying, KuCoin will carry a quality check to ensure the project is legitimate before listing in order to protect investors’ interests.

The Prize:

The winner will get a free listing on KuCoin as well as a 30,000 USD advertisement package! On top of that, we are also committing 5 BTC value purchased in your tokens to be distributed via KuCoin to the users that voted for the winning project!

Further Instructions And Commands You Can Send Bot In Private Message:

Request New Voting Form: /newform

Enough talk - it's time to vote! Do not forget about voting. Spend 5 minutes of your time.
imopogicute

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:53:13 PM

how many votes we can do for listing CLO?
we can look at the KuCoin so we can know everything.
I know below that we only vote in CLO token so they make an ann thread to help us introduce project and token.
for everyone to know and to increase the people's vote in token.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
brick_noinT

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:53:56 PM

Good afternoon, answer me please. What is the side chain ?? It is possible in detail
 Huh

Hello, this is the block that is separated from the parent. But attached with a two-way binding.

Well, what does it give? Please explain to the newcomer as clearly as possible Smiley

As I understand it gives the assets the opportunity to be interchangeable. And just as easy to navigate the chain

All right, so it really is.
This means that each side chain has its own data sets that function independently of the parent chain.

Only the test network will live and have a monetary value inside it. If this happens, as planned, the ETC and CLO smart contracts will be interchangeable. This is a very important material, but it still remains to be seen.

I somewhere heard that there is another problem about cold steakings. With which ETC has already faced.
 Huh

Hello, yes there are no real incentives. For holders to keep their coins. Sad

CLO tries to change this by testing a cold stack. This is a prudent contract-based procedure that gives CLO owners interest in the total amount of CLO allocations they issue.

In addition, as the airdrome approaches, advertising for the Callisto project is increasingly on various social sites, such as Reddit and Chatter. However, it is important to note that all ideas that require implantation are still far from functionality or reality.
you're right to talk about the more people are expanding. about the project we just need to explain to other members the capability of this project. goodluck in Callisto network. hopefully this project will succeed.

I consider this project very promising, because it will use the built-in mechanisms of intellectual contracts to solve audit tasks in its activities. As a result, everyone will be able to solve the problem of protecting their smart contract. Given the current price of the token, it is now very convenient to enter the project, because in the future,
When the token is released to other exchanges and with the popularity of project services, the price may increase. Personally, I believe in the project and the team
Milikaiin

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:55:17 PM

Good afternoon, answer me please. What is the side chain ?? It is possible in detail
 Huh

Hello, this is the block that is separated from the parent. But attached with a two-way binding.

Well, what does it give? Please explain to the newcomer as clearly as possible Smiley

As I understand it gives the assets the opportunity to be interchangeable. And just as easy to navigate the chain

This means that each side chain has its own data sets that function independently of the parent chain.

Only the test network will live and have a monetary value inside it. If this happens, as planned, the ETC and CLO smart contracts will be interchangeable. This is a very important material, but it still remains to be seen.

I somewhere heard that there is another problem about cold steakings. With which ETC has already faced.
 Huh

CLO tries to change this by testing a cold stack. This is a prudent contract-based procedure that gives CLO owners interest in the total amount of CLO allocations they issue.

In addition, as the airdrome approaches, advertising for the Callisto project is increasingly on various social sites, such as Reddit and Chatter. However, it is important to note that all ideas that require implantation are still far from functionality or reality.
you're right to talk about the more people are expanding. about the project we just need to explain to other members the capability of this project. goodluck in Callisto network. hopefully this project will succeed.

I consider this project very promising, because it will use the built-in mechanisms of intellectual contracts to solve audit tasks in its activities. As a result, everyone will be able to solve the problem of protecting their smart contract. Given the current price of the token, it is now very convenient to enter the project, because in the future,
When the token is released to other exchanges and with the popularity of project services, the price may increase. Personally, I believe in the project and the team

The Callisto network was created with great confidence from thousands of developers around the world who are working to make the core technology of the blockade faster, stronger and more efficient. They are trying to make the network as never before.
larry1994

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:56:24 PM

What link is the vote for CLO? KuCoin  Shocked

KuCoin has started a coin listing competition! Everyone  join together as a community and vote for #Callisto to be added to KuCoin! Make sure you read the rules linked to make your vote count!

http://telegra.ph/We-wants-CLO-on-KuCoin-07-12

#Callisto #CLO #NewExchange #KuCoin

KuCoin Listing Voting Competition

How To Vote:

1. If you haven’t done so, make sure you sign-up on KuCoin. You need to be registered on KuCoin in order for your vote to count.

2. Click https://t.me/Voting_KuCoin_Bot and send a message, KuCoin’s bot will give you all the instructions you need automatically.

3. Fill the fields our bot sends you in private message, you will be asked the following:

a. What is Your KuCoin Account Email Address: “your email address, that used when registering”

b. Project Name You Want To Get Listed (spell the name in full, DON'T USE THE TICKER):

“Callisto Network”
c. What Is Special About This Project, Why Should It Be Listed On The Exchange:

Example:

”Smart-contract ecosystem security”
“Scalability of ETC & CLO networks”
”New protocol-level enhancements”
”Cold Staking”
”Smart contract auditions”

NOTE: Every hour our bot will automatically update the top 50 projects in the public channel so everyone can see who is winning.

Competition Rules:

KuCoin has a dedicated group of admins and bots to monitor and go through all the collected data. Do not cheat and make sure you follow the rules carefully if you want your vote to count.

1. Do not vote for the same project twice. You can vote for multiple projects but do not repeat the same project, our voting system won’t allow that.

2. Make sure you spell the name of the project correctly. KuCoin’s bots don't count your vote if you misspell the name.

3. Don’t spam, remain polite and listen to the admins. Offenders will be banned and votes revoked.

Competition starts when voting bot goes live on July 12th 18.00 UTC+8 and run until July 15th 18.00 UTC+8.

Who will win?

The project who gets the most votes, goes without saying, KuCoin will carry a quality check to ensure the project is legitimate before listing in order to protect investors’ interests.

The Prize:

The winner will get a free listing on KuCoin as well as a 30,000 USD advertisement package! On top of that, we are also committing 5 BTC value purchased in your tokens to be distributed via KuCoin to the users that voted for the winning project!

Further Instructions And Commands You Can Send Bot In Private Message:

Request New Voting Form: /newform

Enough talk - it's time to vote! Do not forget about voting. Spend 5 minutes of your time.
you are right first of all the talks we first vote in order to increase and to recognize the CLO token.
now we're talking about getting to know the CLO Token we need to help to be good Callisto.

GigTricks
123pogi123

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:00:51 PM

Huh

Huh

The Callisto network was created with great confidence from thousands of developers around the world who are working to make the core technology of the blockade faster, stronger and more efficient. They are trying to make the network as never before.
Callisto Network has done the right thing to get you know all over the world to know everyone the ability of the project. so far we need to get to know the project to raise the votes of the CLO token.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
GlockCoin

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:03:02 PM

Huh

Huh

Callisto is an open source project that allows any interested person to contribute to its development. In the early stages of the project, the Callisto development team will work. The Callisto development team is responsible for implementing key functions of the Callisto ecosystem,
which will make it a fully decentralized autonomous network that independently supports its work.
pogicute1234

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:11:24 PM

how many votes we can do for listing CLO?
we can look at the KuCoin so we can know everything.
I know below that we only vote in CLO token so they make an ann thread to help us introduce project and token.
for everyone to know and to increase the people's vote in token.
you're right.
the Callisto netwrok must be introduced to expand the project to identify the CLO token. need to raise the vote of CLO token made it to help us. goodluck to all Smiley
larry1994

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:11:54 PM

Callisto Network.
making it easier to talk about the company's ability to communicate for the better in the world. so help us get to know the callisto and the CLO token.

GigTricks
imopogicute

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:14:59 PM

Callisto network.
made to better recognize the CLO token to increase the vote on KuCoin goodluck to all members need to succeed the project to work hard for negotiation to better identify the CALLISTO NETWORK

GigTricks
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:24:31 PM

Hello!
Tell me, why can I use the Callisto Network? what is its main advantage and feature? For example, the etherium has smart contracts, it's his chip
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:37:12 PM

Next #AMA session will be held on Monday, July 23 14:00 (UTC-5) or 21:00 (CEST). #Callisto founder (CTO), Yohan Graterol will be answering your questions on Telegram. Be there! Do not miss the guys!

News source: https://www.facebook.com/callistonetwork/posts/1735020639950736
Dr_Pizarro

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:57:00 PM

I want to say that I trust this project. Yes, and you should think about joining large exchanges, this will help you improve this project.
I agree with you. I read that it will be listed on many good exchanges. The team knows how to develop the project.
mgerme

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:11:08 PM

Crowdfunding and working to build an active cryptocurrency community is just one aspect of the platform. A unique part of the platform Calisto is that the Creator of the project does not need to constantly monitor their offspring.
urushai

Activity: 324

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:22:17 PM

Callisto's project, very good. Just nevertheless isn't present at team of such money to pay for inclusion in big exchanges. I so think. But if everything that writes in this subordinated vote for it on Kucoin which will be easier further.
mgerme

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:45:40 PM

Next #AMA session will be held on Monday, July 23 14:00 (UTC-5) or 21:00 (CEST). #Callisto founder (CTO), Yohan Graterol will be answering your questions on Telegram. Be there! Do not miss the guys!

Already saw this news! A great opportunity to talk with the founder of the project. Moreover, he will be able to answer all the questions. don't miss, the event will be very interesting!
dushanya

Activity: 1148
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:08:31 PM

Cool news! I will prepare my questions! I have many interesting questions!))) Good opportunity!)
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:08:17 AM

Guys, it's time to show that we're a real community and that we have the capacity to make a difference. The Kucoin vote does not stop tonight, so we have time to mobilize, to organize ourselves and to try to win this challenge !

Why Voting CLO on KuCoin?

How To Vote:

1.  If you haven’t done so, sign-up on KuCoin. You need to be registered on KuCoin in order for your vote to count. (It will only take 1-2 minutes. Email and password is all that is needed)
You can sign up here:
https://www.kucoin.com/#/signup?source=telegram_competition

2.  Click @Voting_KuCoin_Bot and send a message, the bot will give you all the instructions you need automatically.
(replies may take a moment. just wait for the bot to reply)

3.  Fill the fields the bot sends you in private message, you will be asked the following:

a.  What is Your KuCoin Account Email Address:
(Fill in the email adress you used to register at KuCoin)

b.  Project Name You Want To Get Listed:
Callisto Network

c.  What Is Special About This Project, Why Should It Be Listed On The Exchange:
Smart-contract ecosystem security, Scalability of ETC & CLO networks, New protocol-level enhancements, Cold Staking, Smart contract auditions.

I think your coin will be list on Kucoin because I see so many people voted for your coin.
So, with their support, your coin will be list on the exchange quickly and easy. I can not wait any more to trade this coin on Kucoin
Lets help CALLISTO! If we want to have a good value in the market, we will help them to be listed in the KuCoin. .99.5% still waiting to be part of voting hope everyone can participate.
fammy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:12:21 AM

Guys, it's time to show that we're a real community and that we have the capacity to make a difference. The Kucoin vote does not stop tonight, so we have time to mobilize, to organize ourselves and to try to win this challenge !

How To Vote:

1.  If you haven’t done so, sign-up on KuCoin. You need to be registered on KuCoin in order for your vote to count. (It will only take 1-2 minutes. Email and password is all that is needed)
You can sign up here:

2.  Click @Voting_KuCoin_Bot and send a message, the bot will give you all the instructions you need automatically.

3.  Fill the fields the bot sends you in private message, you will be asked the following:

Callisto Network

c.  What Is Special About This Project, Why Should It Be Listed On The Exchange:
Smart-contract ecosystem security, Scalability of ETC & CLO networks, New protocol-level enhancements, Cold Staking, Smart contract auditions.

That is true this is the time for our callisto community to show the relevance of this ICO for it to be listed in Kucoin. Don't miss a chance to make callisto one of the greatest coins in the market.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
lostocean

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:16:40 AM

How To Vote:

You can sign up here:

Callisto Network

That is true this is the time for our callisto community to show the relevance of this ICO for it to be listed in Kucoin. Don't miss a chance to make callisto one of the greatest coins in the market.
will make it sure that callisto will be listed in kucion there a lot of participants are voting now. it defends all of to make the callisto be listed.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: