Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:45:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][CLO] Callisto Network - Cold Staking & Security Audits  (Read 89669 times)
kripTavalleT88

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:48:28 AM

The block-paradigm in combination with cryptographically protected transactions showed its applicability and utility in a variety of projects, not only in Bitcoin. Each such project can be considered as a simple application that operates on a decentralized but single-element computing resource

We can call this paradigm a single-element transactional machine with a shared state. Ethereum realizes this paradigm in a generalized form.

Moreover, it provides many such resources, each of which has a separate state and operational code, but is able to interact with other resources through the messaging environment.

How many times can I repeat already. Callisto is a decentralized open source cryptography platform based on the source code go-Ethereum and its own CLO crypto currency.

The main goal of Callisto is to research and develop a reference implementation of a fully autonomous, self-managed, self-financed block-ecosystem and development environment.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

Callisto strives to create a safe environment for further development and improvement of the protocol, democratic and friendly for users and contributing to the development of the platform. To achieve this goal, Callisto will rely on an embedded system of smart contracts.
fammy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:48:47 AM

Maybe now more CLO holders will vote for the listing. To vote, there are still today and tomorrow until evening.
That is for sure and if I were them I will now vote callisto to be listed in one of the prestige market exchange. Don't miss a chance to vote and help our very own ICO be listed.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Sat0shiTeam

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:49:36 AM

The block-paradigm in combination with cryptographically protected transactions showed its applicability and utility in a variety of projects, not only in Bitcoin. Each such project can be considered as a simple application that operates on a decentralized but single-element computing resource

We can call this paradigm a single-element transactional machine with a shared state. Ethereum realizes this paradigm in a generalized form.

Moreover, it provides many such resources, each of which has a separate state and operational code, but is able to interact with other resources through the messaging environment.

How many times can I repeat already. Callisto is a decentralized open source cryptography platform based on the source code go-Ethereum and its own CLO crypto currency.

Do not worry. Most people do not read all topic messages. They think it's easier to ask again than to seek an answer.

Agree. It's easier to ask than to seek. Just for this purpose, ANN was created.
larry1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:03:42 AM

Callisto network. made to recognize the CLO token that the votes need to increase as the value increases and the cryptoworld will recognize the CLO token for greater value. Just wait for the Callisto Network to be known

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
123pogi123

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:11:05 AM

Maybe now more CLO holders will vote for the listing. To vote, there are still today and tomorrow until evening.

Project placed 62nd with 308 votes
We start to rise in the rating.

Project placed 61st with 328 votes

The number of votes for the CLO increases! We need to continue to support the project ...

Already more votes and higher place.
Voting_KuCoin_Bot
Project placed 57th with 336 votes
it should be better. if we need to vote for the better to intercept us to identify the Callisto network.
let us work hard to get to know more and vote in the CLO token.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
pogicute1234

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:23:39 AM

maybe the ones you say are right but what we need to do to help increase the Callisto Network's vote.
we will spread the structure of the project to people to introduce and to vote more.
Milikaiin

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:24:07 AM

The main goal of Callisto is to research and develop a reference implementation of a fully autonomous, self-managed, self-financed block-ecosystem and development environment.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

Callisto strives to create a safe environment for further development and improvement of the protocol, democratic and friendly for users and contributing to the development of the platform. To achieve this goal, Callisto will rely on an embedded system of smart contracts.

On idea recently, developers ETC have pleased holders of their crypto currency. What is preparing a new hardcore, and all owners of ETC relies on a new coin in the ratio of 1: 1 free of charge.
kripTavalleT88

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:25:14 AM

Smiley Smiley Smiley

On idea recently, developers ETC have pleased holders of their crypto currency. What is preparing a new hardcore, and all owners of ETC relies on a new coin in the ratio of 1: 1 free of charge.

HardFork was called Callisto (CLO). This is actually a new block system designed to test experimental solutions for scaling and protocols, what the world of blockade is desperate for now, it will give the world new technologies.
Sat0shiTeam

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:28:29 AM

Project placed 62nd with 308 votes
We start to rise in the rating.

Project placed 56th with 352 votes
Slowly but surely we crawl up the list. Keep it up! Victory will be ours)
EtEos

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:34:03 AM

Good day friends, how about help me? How to get Callisto tokens if you have Ethereum Classic?
 Huh Huh
CoinKwoT

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:37:00 AM

Good day friends, how about help me? How to get Callisto tokens if you have Ethereum Classic?
 Huh Huh

You can use your ETC purse on the CLO network. Each ETC address in the system will receive an equivalent amount of CLO on the balance automatically at the time of Callisto launch.
You just one day will open your wallet and you will see that you have CLO tokens.
kripTavalleT88

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:38:05 AM

Huh Huh

You can use your ETC purse on the CLO network. Each ETC address in the system will receive an equivalent amount of CLO on the balance automatically at the time of Callisto launch.
You just one day will open your wallet and you will see that you have CLO tokens.

But this only applies to wallets that work with a private key for your ETC address.

Purses that are accurately supported:

ClassicEtherWallet
ClassicMask
MyEtherWallet
imopogicute

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:39:32 AM

That is for sure and if I were them I will now vote callisto to be listed in one of the prestige market exchange. Don't miss a chance to vote and help our very own ICO be listed.
we should not lose hope so we can make a thread to talk about what to do to better understand the Callisto Network
so many votes let's help each other.

GigTricks
EweCoinEwe

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:43:13 AM

Good afternoon, tell me please once a thing has gone. What if my ETC tokens are on the exchange?
CoinDrop99

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:44:34 AM

Good afternoon, tell me please once a thing has gone. What if my ETC tokens are on the exchange?

Each exchange has an account (or multiple accounts), where it stores ETC. Technically, these accounts will receive the CLO at the time of the distribution as well as any other account in the system. It depends on the exchange, they will want to give out to all CLOs or use them differently.
larry1994

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:50:21 AM

Huh Huh
this is what you use
properly used and safe.
https://www.myetherwallet.com/#view-wallet-info
Your click json file for the more secure use you always give is the wallet address. always keep your private key safe. because scams are just around the corner.

GigTricks
123pogi123

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:56:31 AM

maybe you have something to do but you have to be part because we have a tax fee for those who sell or move the token if I tell you to have your own gass for you to sell the token.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
LegionerCoint

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:29:10 AM

In the network Callisto implemented a treasury model. A certain part of the reward from each block is allocated to the Callisto team to finance the further development of the project.

A certain portion of this budget can be spent on funding community proposals.

Who knows what about this?
Milikaiin

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:32:30 AM

In the network Callisto implemented a treasury model. A certain part of the reward from each block is allocated to the Callisto team to finance the further development of the project.

Also interested in this, not for a long time looked through some forums and came across an interesting article about it. I think that's a good idea.

Any member of the community can create a proposal for funding. A member of the community can offer any activity that contributes to the improvement of the Callisto project.
The creator of the proposal can itself implement this proposal and receive payment for it or leave the proposal open so that other members of the community can work on it and receive a reward.
GlockCoin

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:42:00 AM

Hello, and can be more in detail. What should I do to send my proposals? How it works?
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: