Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:29:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GOeureka

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:18:04 AM

It looks of this project will be preferably in the near future.
 Good luck fellows!

Hey Nguyen, Thanks for supporting our project.
Katherine20

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:20:08 AM

Hello,
If I already have some loyalty points of any particular Hotels..& same I wanted to use for Goeureka. Is that possible in future? If yes what are the benefits of using the same?

Thanks for asking, In future if that particular Hotel has registered with GO Platform and their loyalty programs than on the GO platform. By doing so, customers need only enter their respective loyalty program IDs to directly receive points from hotels for their bookings made via GO.In some cases, customers can even register for a hotel’s loyalty program on the GO platform. Consumers can also manage their points from multiple registered hotel loyalty programs via the GO platform, gaining a single view of their rewards. As GO expands its own loyalty network by fostering partnerships with leading stakeholders to increase consumers’ perceived value of hotel loyalty points as it allows them access to a larger pool of reward options outside of the travel
sector. GO will also allow hotels to maintain their hotel branding on the hotel’s loyalty points pages on the GO platform
Thank you so much for your reply. I really appreciate the efforts at your end, the information you provide was valuable enough. Hence, cleared my doubts!!!!
GOeureka

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:20:43 AM

Have you reached softcap & what was the total amount softcap?

Thanks for asking, Yes we have reached our soft cap of 4million.
GOeureka

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:22:10 AM

Hello,
If I already have some loyalty points of any particular Hotels..& same I wanted to use for Goeureka. Is that possible in future? If yes what are the benefits of using the same?

Thanks for asking, In future if that particular Hotel has registered with GO Platform and their loyalty programs than on the GO platform. By doing so, customers need only enter their respective loyalty program IDs to directly receive points from hotels for their bookings made via GO.In some cases, customers can even register for a hotel’s loyalty program on the GO platform. Consumers can also manage their points from multiple registered hotel loyalty programs via the GO platform, gaining a single view of their rewards. As GO expands its own loyalty network by fostering partnerships with leading stakeholders to increase consumers’ perceived value of hotel loyalty points as it allows them access to a larger pool of reward options outside of the travel
sector. GO will also allow hotels to maintain their hotel branding on the hotel’s loyalty points pages on the GO platform
Thank you so much for your reply. I really appreciate the efforts at your end, the information you provide was valuable enough. Hence, cleared my doubts!!!!

Thank you so much for appreciating our service, We are here to assist you and we feel happy to help you Smiley   
Carlos2108

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:23:08 AM

Hello,

That's really great  Wink
So, GOeureka will give the rewards points to all those customer who will use their platform for booking any of the hotels which are registered at their app? But I just want to know how will be it good for those people who's are not using their platform. Is there anything for them?
GOeureka

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:23:39 AM

Do I need to go through KYC procedure?

Thanks for asking, we would like to inform you that you have to follow KYC procedure.
AlbemZ

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:29:53 AM

What exactly GOeureka is ?
GOeureka

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:31:59 AM

What exactly GOeureka is ?

A blockchain hotel booking platform, unlocking the unprecedented value of hotels and customer world wide.
Katherine20

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:35:43 AM

Hello,
What are your pre-ICO & ICO dates? Which Blockchain are you using for Goeureka.? Shocked
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:36:13 AM

Hello,

So, GOeureka will give the rewards points to all those customer who will use their platform for booking any of the hotels which are registered at their app? But I just want to know how will be it good for those people who's are not using their platform. Is there anything for them?

goeureka is planning to revolutionize the ota's industry by using blockchain technology, there is a question from my side how it will be beneficial if you are using blockchain as a Owner. Don't know my question is appropriate or not but just wanted to know, hope you will understand my concern
FrankyLu

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:43:41 AM

Your team is cool, i like the way you people respond to each and every question
GOeureka

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:45:32 AM

Your team is cool, i like the way you people respond to each and every question

Thanks for appreciating us, we are happy to help you.
TimLouise

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:52:12 AM

Hello,

goeureka is planning to revolutionize the ota's industry by using blockchain technology, there is a question from my side how it will be beneficial if you are using blockchain as a Owner. Don't know my question is appropriate or not but just wanted to know, hope you will understand my concern
Using a blockchain tehcnology in crypto world is like a mandatory step for all those who are entering in crypto with their project. Not talking about only one project i saw so many times where ICO's owner using blockchain technology to increase the level of transparency. We all know that transparency is the first key of success for every business or ico. By the way technology of blockchain is really helpful to increase the business criterea. thats ny opinion Wink Wink Wink
vic_veles

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:53:04 AM

I'm sure this is a good project, for those who like to travel, it will be a good booking platform.  Good luck!
Legendary1

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:55:19 AM

Hi I know about traditional loyalty points and also know how it works but how an interoperable loyalty network will provide
greater utility and value to hotel customers.?
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:00:18 AM

Hello,

Using a blockchain tehcnology in crypto world is like a mandatory step for all those who are entering in crypto with their project. Not talking about only one project i saw so many times where ICO's owner using blockchain technology to increase the level of transparency. We all know that transparency is the first key of success for every business or ico. By the way technology of blockchain is really helpful to increase the business criterea. thats ny opinion Wink Wink Wink
I personally happy with this feature of goeureka project, Commission-free booking platform with
supporting mobile applications. This can be a plus point of goeureka team for their project.
Katherine20

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:45:48 AM

I was going through your white paper & I found out one of the most amazing features of Goeureka is about the room key that one can access the hotel room via an APP which applied to keypads or smart locks. Hence, there is no loss of key & number privacy is no longer an issue for any individual. Smiley
I have been reading about the project and finding stunning feature every minute.  Cheesy Cheesy
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:06:43 AM

I was going through your white paper & I found out one of the most amazing features of Goeureka is about the room key that one can access the hotel room via an APP which applied to keypads or smart locks. Hence, there is no loss of key & number privacy is no longer an issue for any individual. Smiley
I have been reading about the project and finding stunning feature every minute.  Cheesy Cheesy
Yes, That feature is mostly for all that people's whos little bit careless for their personal stuff. mobile unlocking feature is innovative thoughts by the team. Well did!
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:22:00 AM

Hello,

I personally happy with this feature of goeureka project, Commission-free booking platform with
supporting mobile applications. This can be a plus point of goeureka team for their project.
Goeureka is just minimizing their profit by giving maximum benefits to the customers and to all hotel runners.
GOeureka

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:21:56 PM

I'm sure this is a good project, for those who like to travel, it will be a good booking platform.  Good luck!

Thank you so much for appreciating our project!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: