Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:52:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoVictorC

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:28:00 PM

I like how the white paper is made. It is straight to the point and well explained thoroughly and is very easy to understand. This alone is a great plus, I think we already have a successful project on the way.

I agree, for most of the people in the world, first impression is really important because it is what stays longer in the memory of a person. And this project has really nailed it with how they made people's first impressions mostly positive because of how they have written their whitepaper. But even if we ignore the first impression, the concept of this project is already amazing enough to make people cashing in to this project.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 12:40:28 PM

Your project looks pretty good by implementing blockchain technology for hotel bookings. But does your team have plans to provide other services? such as airline ticket bookings, car rentals, etc. If not and you only focus on providing hotel booking services, can you tell me what's the difference with other projects that already provide services like this, which have more services? Or do you have superior features that can be compared to other projects?
GOeureka

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:11:21 AM

Your project looks pretty good by implementing blockchain technology for hotel bookings. But does your team have plans to provide other services? such as airline ticket bookings, car rentals, etc. If not and you only focus on providing hotel booking services, can you tell me what's the difference with other projects that already provide services like this, which have more services? Or do you have superior features that can be compared to other projects?

Hello barnes, thanks for appreciating our project. Right now we are working on hotel industry, we came up with some unique features such as Commission-free booking platform with supporting mobile applications, Integration capabilities for hotel inventory and loyalty programs, Re-booking feature for hotel rooms when rates are lowered, Crypto-enabled interoperability of loyalty points, White-labelled solution on the GOeureka platform that will allow hotels to maintain brand control
Enables transactions via cryptocurrencies for more info you can read our whitepaper file: https://goeureka.io/static/files/GOeureka-rev.pdf
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:31:01 AM

indeed it seems very interesting, I see the information on GOerueka telegram,
they have achieved softcap, very interesting indeed
kantonamola

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:43:35 AM

Thank you for bringing the community a nice project
PaulWalkerP

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:08:58 AM

indeed it seems very interesting, I see the information on GOerueka telegram,
they have achieved softcap, very interesting indeed

Yes there project is interesting and in this market situation they are able to achieve more than there softcap this shows that this project has lot of potential in it and investors are investing in this project.
CryptoVictorC

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:12:30 AM

The GOeureka team thinks they may have found something that will give the hotel an edge over agencies. To do this, GOeureka (GO) platform leverages blockchain technology to position itself as an unbiased and transparent technology partner to hotels

Yes they have found something unique which is going to solve all the problems of hotel industry and yes this will also help in transparency which is very important thing.
FrankyLu

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:16:41 AM

Yes they have many unique features i think that you have no read there whitepaper it has description of features which are unique and idea behind the project is really great hats off to the team.
GlennMcgrath

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:19:11 AM

I like how the white paper is made. It is straight to the point and well explained thoroughly and is very easy to understand. This alone is a great plus, I think we already have a successful project on the way.

I agree, for most of the people in the world, first impression is really important because it is what stays longer in the memory of a person. And this project has really nailed it with how they made people's first impressions mostly positive because of how they have written their whitepaper. But even if we ignore the first impression, the concept of this project is already amazing enough to make people cashing in to this project.

i must say one should read there whitepaper it is very easy to understand and shows the work plan in an easy way they have worked on all things i a great way good to see this type of coordination between all of them.
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:23:49 AM

Thank you for bringing the community a nice project

Yes the proect is nice but there are lot of things that one has to go through as the industry upon which they are working is very big and there are many players in this sector so it will be interesting to see how they will come and perform.
Katherine_Wignet

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:29:46 AM

Might be they will come in those sectors i also want that they should come on that sector also it will be good if they use same technology on those sectors as there are many problems that online portals have solved and many are on the way to get resolved.
Lucy1warne

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 10:33:36 AM

Might be they will come in those sectors i also want that they should come on that sector also it will be good if they use same technology on those sectors as there are many problems that online portals have solved and many are on the way to get resolved.

But i think every thing takes time so it is good that they should concentrate on one thing and slowly and gradually they should come in other sectors so that the problems of other sectors should also get solved.
Viruskh

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:37:11 AM

Hello barnes, thanks for appreciating our project. Right now we are working on hotel industry, we came up with some unique features such as Commission-free booking platform with supporting mobile applications, Integration capabilities for hotel inventory and loyalty programs, Re-booking feature for hotel rooms when rates are lowered, Crypto-enabled interoperability of loyalty points, White-labelled solution on the GOeureka platform that will allow hotels to maintain brand control
Enables transactions via cryptocurrencies for more info you can read our whitepaper file: https://goeureka.io/static/files/GOeureka-rev.pdf

Yes there are many features and i love this feature re booking feature it would surely save lots of bucks of people as the feature is unique in itself company has thought something unique from others and zero commission is unique in itself
sehgalr25

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:50:51 AM

The presence of Goeureka itself is due to the many problems that consumers complain about. The problem that has been resolved by the GOeureka Team is with a very long experience. and this is a problem that the teams have solved for consumers,

Problems are a never ending thing but we can minimize the things by improvising new ideas and same has been done by GOeureka to minimize the problems of hotels by introducing there zero commission platform so that hotels can give service more than what they were offering
Stephen King

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:54:57 AM

Which one is better? To book a hotel by using GOeureka platform or to book by self calling to the Hotel's reception.

I think with the help of GOeureka we do not need to call hotel as they will provide the price which hotels are providing so when we are getting all hotels on one platform than i donot think that we need to call each and every hotel reception and no one has enough time to spend on hotels
Legendary1

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:04:36 AM

With GOeureka you will no longer pay / search for hotels through OTA. which will make you spend more money to book hotels. with GOeureka you can save more, and be more eager to find a hotel.

so you don't have to think long or doubt.

OTAs have more influence on hotel industry they have made such a deep impact that now both hotels are facing the consequences of this in the form by paying higher prices and on the other side hotels are paying higher commissions so who is getting benefit only OTAs
Ralph0003

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:07:35 AM

Goeureka is nice ICO. My friend invest in this campaign. I choose TAU. Check it guys. May be you will choose it. may be you can find some Job.
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Is the another way to promote any ico Cry well i will check it out this one.

ICO is good but before investing in any ICO just have deep research on the same so that no one gets fool this ICO is good and has lot of potential team is very good and experienced and they are there to solve real life problem and in future it will give benefits to all of us
Arvansyy

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:30:19 AM

Why now a days booking rates of Hotels are so high? Even there are lots of hotels and competition in the world yet the rates are still high.
cooperly

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:37:37 AM

Why now a days booking rates of Hotels are so high? Even there are lots of hotels and competition in the world yet the rates are still high.
Booking rates of Hotels are totally depends on the OTAs now a days. Just because they provide business to Hotels, they are ruling the Hotel booking Industry. The thing is the high commissions being charged by Online Travel Agents (OTAs) (anywhere from 10-30%). That is the main reason hotels have to cover that amount from consumers.
justin_hanna

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:40:52 AM

Booking rates of Hotels are totally depends on the OTAs now a days. Just because they provide business to Hotels, they are ruling the Hotel booking Industry. The thing is the high commissions being charged by Online Travel Agents (OTAs) (anywhere from 10-30%). That is the main reason hotels have to cover that amount from consumers.
This is very serious issue for the consumers and Hoteliers as well. Prices of hotel rooms have increased because hotels need to factor these commissions into their room pricing structure. In this process consumers and Hoteliers have to suffer from various issues related to service and convenience. I thing GOeureka is going to short-out this issue. they are looking to disrupt the current Online Travel Agency's (OTA) dominance.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: