Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:06:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Casey9889

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:14:10 PM

What is the future of the world travel industry?

The Travel Industry is one of the fastest growing sectors of the world economy. The importance of tourism in the world is constantly increasing, which is due to the increased influence of tourism on the economy of a particular country. The tourist business today is one of the most profitable and promising. It is expected that the tourism business will reach 8,736.1 billion US dollars by 2020. A large share in this area is occupied by the hotel business. The hotel business is one of the big investments in the global tourism industry, and now online agents dominate this sector. These agents generate about 70% of the traffic in online hotel booking, which affects direct hotel bookings, rates of return and loyalty programs.

justin_hanna

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:16:58 PM

What is the future of the world travel industry?

The Travel Industry is one of the fastest growing sectors of the world economy. The importance of tourism in the world is constantly increasing, which is due to the increased influence of tourism on the economy of a particular country. The tourist business today is one of the most profitable and promising. It is expected that the tourism business will reach 8,736.1 billion US dollars by 2020. A large share in this area is occupied by the hotel business. The hotel business is one of the big investments in the global tourism industry, and now online agents dominate this sector. These agents generate about 70% of the traffic in online hotel booking, which affects direct hotel bookings, rates of return and loyalty programs.

As per the information Goeureka work on this strategies and they have planed a Where they gets more profitable. GOeureka undertakes not to charge commissions for paid search sites or exclusive promotions. Interfaces for managing via the Internet will also be available. The company will not set conditions for parity rates for hotels on the GO platform, allowing hotels to list rooms at any price they deem appropriate. Also, cryptocurrency payment processing, direct guest communication, a new generation loyalty program, targeted marketing and media and community development will be available.
Bob_neuire

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:22:13 PM

Why do people need help of the third party booking sites, while book a Hotel?
GlennMcgrath

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:22:56 PM

Now a days, Hotels are not willing to deal directly to customers, just because they are getting business by the third party booking sites(OTAs). In today’s market there are various giant OTAs to provide business to Hotels. Hotels are totally dependent on OTAs, that’s why every one needs these mediator for book a Hotel. Although OTAs are providing business to Hotels but they charge a huge commission for this. Hotels have to full fill their all demands any how. Looking these major problems a new and fresh platform GOeureka has been launched.
Carlos2108

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:24:24 PM

Now a days, Hotels are not willing to deal directly to customers, just because they are getting business by the third party booking sites(OTAs). In today’s market there are various giant OTAs to provide business to Hotels. Hotels are totally dependent on OTAs, that’s why every one needs these mediator for book a Hotel. Although OTAs are providing business to Hotels but they charge a huge commission for this. Hotels have to full fill their all demands any how. Looking these major problems a new and fresh platform GOeureka has been launched.

As a technology partner GOeureka's vision is very clear and simple.The GOeureka platform leverages blockchain technology to position itself as an unbiased and transparent technology partner to hotels, transforming traditional loyalty systems and delivering increasing value to all hotels and their customers. GO aims to create a new symbiosis where hotels maintain control over their brand while unlocking unprecedented value for consumers on its platform. GOeureka wants to disrupt the OTA dominance as they charge commission ranging from 15% to 30% which effect hotels profit margin and they also have terms and conditions which sometimes are unfavorable and moreover small hotels are not able to adopt new technology due to there terms and conditions.
cooperly

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:31:21 PM

What is the procedure of booking Hotel by using Crypto currency? Is it easy for Hotels to accept crypto currency directly?
justin_hanna

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:33:37 PM

What is the procedure of booking Hotel by using Crypto currency? Is it easy for Hotels to accept crypto currency directly?

It is not going to be easy for hotels to accept crypto currency payments directly. Now a days Hotel booking Industry is monitored by giant OTAs. All of them are not using crypto payment gateway. Therefore, for bookings that are made via crypto currency, Goeureka will carry out the conversion from Crypto to Fiat and pay out the hotels (with no commissions charged). We will also be accepting payments via Credit cards and our GOT token. Any booking made via credit cards and other cryptocurrencies will be charged a 5% transaction fee. The benefit of using Go token is that the customer will not be liable to pay the 5% transaction fee and will be able to access further discounts for hotel rooms that are connected to our platform. GO token will be utilized to access discounts for hotel rooms on the GOeureka platform and to facilitate the inter-operability of hotel loyalty rewards. Every hotel knows the fiat value of their loyalty reward point and They will work on a solution for customers to convert their existing hotel points to a fiat value (GO credits) and utilize these credits towards a room booking at another hotel on our platform.
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:24:58 PM

Tell me, do you have any priority countries for the development of your project, or will you simultaneously develop a worldwide hotel booking system on the blockchain?

or focus on some of the more popular tourist destinations?
cooperly

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:49:08 AM

How frequently do hotels change their rates? I mean we have seen that rates of hotels change every day, Is there any specific reason?
Arvansyy

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:51:12 AM

How frequently do hotels change their rates? I mean we have seen that the rates of hotels change every day, Is there any specific reason?
As per recent news, I can say In today's market, 80–90% of Hotels are depended on Online Travel Agencies. Consumers visit on the website and see the rate imposed by the third parties booking sites. So it can't be said that how frequently rate changes but this is pretty much sure that the OTAs are impacting hotel direct bookings and profit margins. OTAs typically serve unfavorable terms to hotels, with rate parity clauses and high commission rates.
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:51:44 AM

There are many projects in the market that may provide you better commitment towards there services for the hotels and accommodation But I wish Goeureka will definitely work on the hotel accommodations and services, not just only money saving for the users. I wish good luck for their team member to come up in the market with the expectation that they generated and I hope they won't disappoint us with the real.  
Stephen King

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:16:38 AM

How frequently do hotels change their rates? I mean we have seen that the rates of hotels change every day, Is there any specific reason?
As per recent news, I can say In today's market, 80–90% of Hotels are depended on Online Travel Agencies. Consumers visit on the website and see the rate imposed by the third parties booking sites. So it can't be said that how frequently rate changes but this is pretty much sure that the OTAs are impacting hotel direct bookings and profit margins. OTAs typically serve unfavorable terms to hotels, with rate parity clauses and high commission rates.
I think These are the main reasons behind the rate variations of Hotels. To resolve this kind of such problems GOeureka aims to provide a partial platform for everyone. As the hotel's technology partner, GOeureka seeks to maintain the hotel's brand and their direct communication to customers. They are presenting this opportunity to the hotel industry. By using this platform hotels and consumers don’t need to pay a single bit of money to the third party. Here hotels are totally free to build up their relation directly to consumers.
Lauren0002

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:00:41 AM

How can I get GO Tokens (GOT)?
TimLouise

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:21:12 AM

As I read their white paper I just calculated the same and I found this that they have total of 1 billion GOT will be generated, priced at US$0.30/token. 10% will be distributed to GO founders and the core GO team (which will be locked for 24 months) and advisors (who will receive theirs six months after sale conclusion). 30% will be kept in a reserve pool for operating initiatives and funding marketing strategies and other activities relevant to the growth of the business.The remaining 60% of GOT Tokens generated will be allocated for sale during the Private Pre-sale, Public Pre-Sale and Main Token Sale, and can be purchased in US Dollars (USD), Singapore Dollars (SGD) or Ether (ETH). All contributions will be converted to ETH, live, at the prevailing rate.The first-round private pre-sale will commence one month before the Token Sale with accredited investors, with a minimum investment of US$50,000 each. The maximum cap will be 150,000,000 GOT, and the round will close two weeks before the main token sale. Investors of funds raised during this period are entitled to bonus distributions of 30%, and they welcome to whitelist with GO to join this round of fundraising.The main token sale will run for approximately three weeks, with a minimum purchase of US$1000 (equivalent ETH value) and a diminishing bonus distribution.
Viruskh

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:33:27 AM

As I read their white paper I just calculated the same and I found this that they have total of 1 billion GOT will be generated, priced at US$0.30/token. 10% will be distributed to GO founders and the core GO team (which will be locked for 24 months) and advisors (who will receive theirs six months after sale conclusion). 30% will be kept in a reserve pool for operating initiatives and funding marketing strategies and other activities relevant to the growth of the business.The remaining 60% of GOT Tokens generated will be allocated for sale during the Private Pre-sale, Public Pre-Sale and Main Token Sale, and can be purchased in US Dollars (USD), Singapore Dollars (SGD) or Ether (ETH). All contributions will be converted to ETH, live, at the prevailing rate.The first-round private pre-sale will commence one month before the Token Sale with accredited investors, with a minimum investment of US$50,000 each. The maximum cap will be 150,000,000 GOT, and the round will close two weeks before the main token sale. Investors of funds raised during this period are entitled to bonus distributions of 30%, and they welcome to whitelist with GO to join this round of fundraising.The main token sale will run for approximately three weeks, with a minimum purchase of US$1000 (equivalent ETH value) and a diminishing bonus distribution.

Also you can participate in there bounty,Which is Still running.
Here is the link of there bounty thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4978912.msg44898515#msg44898515
Lauren0002

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:35:18 AM

Also you can participate in there bounty,Which is Still running.
Here is the link of there bounty thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4978912.msg44898515#msg44898515

Sure,I will. Thanx for your informative information.
Lunaluk

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:52:39 AM

The company GO eureka has launched a project whose priority is to make the world platform in the tourism business. The team of developers with many years of experience in this direction brings together all the tourists in one site, also fully worked out the line of profit for investors. I think GO eureka is a company that deserves the attention of investors who are ready to invest in a profitable business. What are the major countries abandoned the project GO eureka?

justin_hanna

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:53:48 AM

Can We reedem any other platform points on the Go platform.?
Carlos2108

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:57:51 AM

Can We reedem any other platform points on the Go platform.?

Customers have the option of subscribing to a hotel’s loyalty program directly via the platform In some cases, customers can even register for a hotel’s loyalty program on the GO platform. Consumers can also manage their points from multiple registered hotel loyalty programs via the GO platform, gaining a single view of their rewards and might be they will provide the option you are talking about.It will be directly connected to the platform.
Kinngcrypt

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:10:03 AM

Anyone can tell me the same project name which works like the goeureka where I can find the difference between the projects and put my investment in a similar way.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: