Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:13:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:44:00 AM

Why now a days booking rates of Hotels are so high? Even there are lots of hotels and competition in the world yet the rates are still high.
Booking rates of Hotels are totally depends on the OTAs now a days. Just because they provide business to Hotels, they are ruling the Hotel booking Industry. The thing is the high commissions being charged by Online Travel Agents (OTAs) (anywhere from 10-30%). That is the main reason hotels have to cover that amount from consumers.
This is very serious issue for the consumers and Hoteliers as well. Prices of hotel rooms have increased because hotels need to factor these commissions into their room pricing structure. In this process consumers and Hoteliers have to suffer from various issues related to service and convenience. I thing GOeureka is going to short-out this issue. they are looking to disrupt the current Online Travel Agency's (OTA) dominance.
Yes, OTAs  currently manage 70% of online bookings, impacting hotel direct bookings and profit margins. OTAs typically serve unfavorable terms to hotels, with rate parity clauses and high commission rates. As the hotel's technology partner, GOeureka seeks to maintain the hotel's brand and their direct communication to customers. They are presenting this opportunity to the hotel industry and as much as I know they have received a very positive response from the hotels . By using this platform hotels and consumers don’t need to pay a single bit of money to third party. Here hotels are totally free to buildup their relation directly to consumers.
Arvansyy

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:50:40 AM

As we all know that total hotel booking Industry is depended on OTAs. Why are hotels reliant on third-party booking sites? What is an alternative for it?
cooperly

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:52:09 AM

As we all know that total hotel booking Industry is depended on OTAs. Why are hotels reliant on third-party booking sites? What is an alternative for it?
This a serious concern for the future of Hotel Industry. Actually this is true that Hotels are reliant on OTAs , just because they have not any other option they have to full fill all irrelevant demands. OTAs are providing business to Hotels and charge a huge amount of commission. The online travel agents business model was initially adopted by hotels as a means to clear unsold inventories.
justin_hanna

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:54:17 AM

This a serious concern for the future of Hotel Industry. Actually this is true that Hotels are reliant on OTAs , just because they have not any other option they have to full fill all irrelevant demands. OTAs are providing business to Hotels and charge a huge amount of commission. The online travel agents business model was initially adopted by hotels as a means to clear unsold inventories.
As we all know that  the entry and rapid expansion of OTA's are reshaping the travel industry. Hotels now rely heavily on OTA's for online sales. The increasing influence of OTAs over hotels had severe effects on hotel margins, especially for smaller hotel brands. While larger hotel chains are able to negotiate lower commissions given their global exposure and market strength. Independent brands face OTAs commissions as high as 30% of the room fee. At that time Hotels had not any other option to get the business.
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:55:50 AM

As we all know that  the entry and rapid expansion of OTA's are reshaping the travel industry. Hotels now rely heavily on OTA's for online sales. The increasing influence of OTAs over hotels had severe effects on hotel margins, especially for smaller hotel brands. While larger hotel chains are able to negotiate lower commissions given their global exposure and market strength. Independent brands face OTAs commissions as high as 30% of the room fee. At that time Hotels had not any other option to get the business.
But as per my knowledge, after launching a newest project GOeureka, the market if OTAs will completely change. But using the GOeureka platform hotels are absolutely free, they don't have to be depended on third parties and They don't have to spent bucks of money on OTAs. Goeureka will provide a user friendly interface for better handling of bookings and inventories. By using their platform Hotels are truly going to get rid of any kind of third party's dependency. In this case Hotels have to do only one thing that is care of their customer and make the possible of all the facilities. This is quite possible that when Hotels are not dependable on third parties then they must improve their facilities for consumers. And most importantly hotels are saving a bug of money from OTAs, they must utilize these money in consumer satisfaction.
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:06:27 PM

Goeureka is bringing a whole new level of competition for online travel agencies. The hotel industry will definitely choose Goeureka over OTA's any day as it not only increases the profit margins for the hotels but also aims to benefit its users with this new innovative project. Goeureka providing its own booking platform will also ease the booking process for the customers.
Kinngcrypt

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:12:10 PM

Goeureka is bringing a whole new level of competition for online travel agencies. The hotel industry will definitely choose Goeureka over OTA's any day as it not only increases the profit margins for the hotels but also aims to benefit its users with this new innovative project. Goeureka providing its own booking platform will also ease the booking process for the customers.
Yes, i completely agree with you on this and as we see Goeureka is also providing a Re-booking future will be setting a new benchmark for the Online Travel Agencies. I'm completely amazed with this new feature and how much time the OTA's has spent in this industry but couldn't introduce anything like this.
Charleston0007

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:19:03 PM

Yes, i completely agree with you on this and as we see Goeureka is also providing a Re-booking future will be setting a new benchmark for the Online Travel Agencies. I'm completely amazed with this new feature and how much time the OTA's has spent in this industry but couldn't introduce anything like this.
I would like to say that this is the time when we have to say goodbye to OTA's as they are always manipulating things as per my experience. Because when we book rooms from the OTA's then their is a third party interference which keeps me letting down every time when i booked from them. what i personally feel that there should be a direct communication between hotels and customers so that there is clarity in everything.
Legendary1

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:32:45 PM

I would like to say that this is the time when we have to say goodbye to OTA's as they are always manipulating things as per my experience. Because when we book rooms from the OTA's then their is a third party interference which keeps me letting down every time when i booked from them. what i personally feel that there should be a direct communication between hotels and customers so that there is clarity in everything.
Goeureka will be making a huge impact and it will completely change the dealings of online travel agencies. Boutique hotels have to increase their charges for the room or they are forced to reduce their profit margins to survive in an OTA-controlled environment. Partner hotels have signed agreements with OTA's which ensure that rates offered on these sites match to those listed on the hotel-owned website.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:36:47 PM

Your project looks pretty good by implementing blockchain technology for hotel bookings. But does your team have plans to provide other services? such as airline ticket bookings, car rentals, etc. If not and you only focus on providing hotel booking services, can you tell me what's the difference with other projects that already provide services like this, which have more services? Or do you have superior features that can be compared to other projects?
indeed it seems very interesting, I see the information on GOerueka telegram,
they have achieved softcap, very interesting indeed
It's true that you said this project was quite interesting,
Moreover, this project has reached the softcap, so it is quite promising, of course
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:43:42 PM

This project looks very promising, as it has proven that there are many positive responses to the project and I personally see that as ICO is still on for the project and they must have achieved their Soft Cap by now.
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:19:18 PM

This project looks very promising, as it has proven that there are many positive responses to the project and I personally see that as ICO is still on for the project and they must have achieved their Soft Cap by now.
I have the same opinion as yours.
Goeureka is likely a high potential project, which might be developed and spread out well by their highly dedicated team.
with the achievement of softcap, GOeureka can be the choice of 2018 investment and best ICO.
we just wait for the next announcement from their team
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:44:42 PM

Indeed, industry of tourism and travel and therefore online booking is huge and growting. From one side, blockchain will throw out middleman in this field, from other - there are huge "middelman" brands like Booking.com etc, that own significant part of market and also can transform in blockchain-based companies, when regulation will allow it without significant legal risks.
Kinngcrypt

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:08:56 AM

The GO platform includes for the users, Is there anything Different from the existing projects?
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:39:58 AM

The GO platform includes for the users, Is there anything Different from the existing projects?
GO will store PII, customer order details, and hotel off-chain data to avoid driving network transaction costs and ensuring direct execution of user activities. The GO will look to move the entire in-chain platform in the future, with the introduction of the new blockchain technology (ie, Raiden) that allows a minimum of instant execution to no cost. They also Provide Website with ordering and payment functions. Mobile application for customers and hotels to communicate directly with each other.A centralized database and server to store Personal Identification Information (PII), customer order details, and data from the hotel. Use the Ethereum blockchain and smart contract to generate a decentralized GO Token and run a payment request.

Viruskh

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:31:18 AM

What is GO project goal.? Will they able to work as per the conditions that occur after launching there own project.
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:34:51 AM

The development of online travel organizations is an ideal case of how new innovation can upset a current industry. These online offices have an immense favorable position over the ordinary lodgings since they can offer shoppers low costs and more alternatives. Be that as it may, it isn't all blushing for the online travel organization; the conventional inn part is gradually embracing the online innovation. In any case, these lodgings are as yet lingering behind.
Carlos2108

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:35:54 AM

What is GO project goal.? Will they able to work as per the conditions that occur after launching there own project.

As per my opinion their mail goal is to Utilize blockchain to create a symbiotic relationship between hotels and customers. Hotels will use paid status when they will get more at the same price.And I think they will work according the planned vision as they have the best marketing and project handler.There is also some chances that things will change as the there project comes after a gap may it will be possible that things will get changed and they get the competitor also in the market but I hope they already take some important also before things will go out of the track.
CryptoVictorC

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:37:26 AM

Today, I just a searched another platform which is giving the same service like goeureka even they are giving flight and car rental service as well, and best part is that is also in crypto. seems crypto will be the next way to make all payments.
Kelvin_mores

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:39:26 AM

The development of online travel organizations is an ideal case of how new innovation can upset a current industry. These online offices have an immense favorable position over the ordinary lodgings since they can offer shoppers low costs and more alternatives. Be that as it may, it isn't all blushing for the online travel organization; the conventional inn part is gradually embracing the online innovation. In any case, these lodgings are as yet lingering behind.
I think, They need to work faster. Otherwise, intermediaries that get them in touch with customers could start making more than them. The GOeureka team thinks they may have found something that will give the hotel an edge over agencies. To do this, they have decided to augment the existing loyalty programs with blockchain technology. it will really help them to boost their project.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: