Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:38:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!  (Read 37802 times)
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:05:00 PM

Hello ! when is the launch of exchange? Roadmap says in June ! What does the team say today? When will it be so far .thank you
Telluria management seems negotiating with the exchanges however it would be more beneficial if popular exchanges are choosen that brings more convenience and great attention of new people.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
telluria

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:06:51 PM

We have a well-coordinated team working on our project and we will improve its efficiency in ways accessible to us. Perhaps in the future we will grow into a huge corporation. At the moment our team is coping with its duties.
Which ones are next priorities of Telluria team after the end day of ICO?
Can you give me a little hint about your next plan, telluria?

I think after ico is lunching of Telluria exchange since its already 90% ready but the exact date of lunch is yet to be known, this is will be really interesting watch and am curious about which tokens will be trading on Tell exchange first and lots more.

I pretty confused right now, because I visited there site yesterday and the ICO sale is still ongoing? So how can they distribute the tokens and work with different exchanges if the ICO sale is not yet finished?

ICO finfished 02 july.
telluria

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:10:15 PM

when does the Exchange start? when can I buy and sell eth and btc?

Our developers makes the latest tests and preparations for the final launch. We will launch in a few days.
telluria

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:24:44 PM

How soon do you plan to enter the stock exchanges? Is it possible that you plan to enter the popular exchanges?

As you can see above we prepearing for final launch. At first TELA will be traded at our exchange and later we will consider the possibility of trading on other exchanges.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:31:12 PM

Hello ! when is the launch of exchange? Roadmap says in June ! What does the team say today? When will it be so far .thank you
Yes, i think the team should make clarification about this as soon as possible for everyone know more exactly about our progressing.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:51:12 PM

i hope there will no be postponed if ninety five percents already ready. hope that today is the last day of tokensale. will only have to wait license and go to the moon)

It's been stuck on that 95% mark for literally ever since I have opened this ANN thread like months ago. Still doesn't seem it'll ever complete at this point
95 percent is far from a finished product and I want to see the positive changes that have occurred with the project.
I incline that 95% allegedly of readiness products were only drawing attention, however it not necessarily has to cause a negative from community as team hard to work as uses such tricks. Anyway I see this inscription for a long time and during this time they had to finish these ill-fated 5%.
pashh

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:56:08 PM

How soon do you plan to enter the stock exchanges? Is it possible that you plan to enter the popular exchanges?

As you can see above we prepearing for final launch. At first TELA will be traded at our exchange and later we will consider the possibility of trading on other exchanges.

Looking forward to launching the exchanger and congratulations on the end of the sale of the tokens. I would like to know how much everything was sold coins.
telluria

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:58:56 PM

This looks promising. I love how Telluria has outlined problems and immediately displays it's proposed solution right away. This along with the clear technological roadmap makes it seem like Telluria could be a solid exchange that could compete with the old and other big exchanges.

Don't you guys think so?
Telluria is deeply exploring all the channels and with complete analysis, identifying the problems figuring out the solutions which will bring a great change in the economy.

Thank you! We trying to do all possible for finish work and start ASAP.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:00:33 PM

Telluria management seems negotiating with the exchanges however it would be more beneficial if popular exchanges are choosen that brings more convenience and great attention of new people.

Same here. I'm just hoping that they can be able to put this coin in a good exchange so that it can be more convincing and attractive. And also, more people will likely and decide to earned this coin because they knew it have a better chance to gain profits ahead.
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:40:22 PM

Looking forward to launching the exchanger and congratulations on the end of the sale of the tokens. I would like to know how much everything was sold coins.
I am glad too that at last collecting is ended and now the team is expected only easily by nervousness before official start of the platform. Many who I waited now are in a vpredvkusheniye and look forward to opening to begin to trade.
telluria

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:58:52 PM

Until the end of ICO, one day remains and what are the results for today? Have you achieved the results?

We hope for the best result but content with what we have now. In any case, we will consistently implement what is planned in our roadmap.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 10:03:06 PM

I hope they hit softcap because there was no information regarding token sale or amount sold out during ico on their site maybe hopefully they will give a summary on that later after compiling things

Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:50:55 PM

i hope there will no be postponed if ninety five percents already ready. hope that today is the last day of tokensale. will only have to wait license and go to the moon)

It's been stuck on that 95% mark for literally ever since I have opened this ANN thread like months ago. Still doesn't seem it'll ever complete at this point
Ohh that's something to be wary of, there might be two possible scenario, whether it's not updated or the other way around which is a bad thing.
ViolaMarantina

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:56:33 PM

Same here. I'm just hoping that they can be able to put this coin in a good exchange so that it can be more convincing and attractive. And also, more people will likely and decide to earned this coin because they knew it have a better chance to gain profits ahead.

Well, sadly I just heard scam ICO projecst from germany in the last few weeks. I hope this will be not like that and they are going to get listed in a medium size exchange...
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:23:44 PM

Hello. When will the tokens be transferred to the participants of the campaign bounty?
Do you plan to place your tokens on the exchanges?
Thanks !!!

They will be listed at their own exchange which is TELLURIA, for bounty, they said after ICO and as most ICOs distribution could take month or less. you better ask them direclty on telegram to get quick answer from manager.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:49:49 AM

Hello. When will the tokens be transferred to the participants of the campaign bounty?
Thanks !!!

They will be listed at their own exchange which is TELLURIA, for bounty, they said after ICO and as most ICOs distribution could take month or less. you better ask them direclty on telegram to get quick answer from manager.
They have thier own exchanger that can also serve as your online wallet. More people aee now using this kind of feature because of its convinience and security.

If they have their own exchange to put down their token tokens, will it make the price go up or it will go down?
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:10:50 AM

Thanks !!!

They have thier own exchanger that can also serve as your online wallet. More people aee now using this kind of feature because of its convinience and security.

If they have their own exchange to put down their token tokens, will it make the price go up or it will go down?
According to the idea, the price should go yyerh, but no one will give you any guarantees. We can only observe
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:18:17 AM

At the moment the team is working on this, we have not been told that there will be a token output to other exchangers other than its own. If there are any changes, I'm sure that the developers will tell us about it here.
in fact, I do not see the point of placing my coins on some other stock exchanges, for what? Telluria will be able to sell its coins on its own exchange.
I'll explain when a token comes to large exchanges, it starts to be interested and starts to buy, with this purchase the price starts to increase because of the demand for a token.
I hope thats how sinple it is to increase the value of every tokens, but its a complicated reality in the crypto market bud and everthing is unpredictable out there.
And that is why people should understand that there is a risk because its unpredictable if you could gain or lose if others won't see it reliable.

Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:22:43 AM

At the moment the team is working on this, we have not been told that there will be a token output to other exchangers other than its own. If there are any changes, I'm sure that the developers will tell us about it here.
in fact, I do not see the point of placing my coins on some other stock exchanges, for what? Telluria will be able to sell its coins on its own exchange.
I'll explain when a token comes to large exchanges, it starts to be interested and starts to buy, with this purchase the price starts to increase because of the demand for a token.
I hope thats how sinple it is to increase the value of every tokens, but its a complicated reality in the crypto market bud and everthing is unpredictable out there.
And that is why people should understand that there is a risk because its unpredictable if you could gain or lose if others won't see it reliable.
Always and everywhere there are risks. And here is one question. Are you ready to take the risk and believe the team? If you are ready, you can safely act
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:09:28 AM

Thanks !!!

According to the idea, the price should go yyerh, but no one will give you any guarantees. We can only observe

Its good day today that all the cryto coins are going up because of the removing the ban of crypto advertisement in twitter, facebook and google except Initial coin offering. I think the  crypto coins price will go more, And there will be more sponsors and investor to support TELLURIA.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: