Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:39:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!  (Read 37821 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:37:15 PM

So according to the roadmap,the licence will be first issued in Asia then in Europe ,even if the project being German?
They follow all the legal procedures and get proper approvals to proceed forward in successfully executing the operations with out leading ant impact and more forward as promised in the roadmap and white papers.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:16:51 PM

What countries will your project cover? For example will I be able to use a platform in USA?Thank u  Smiley

In roadmap, they mentioned that in 2019 Registration/Obtaining E-Money license in the USA and Asia, So on that date I think people in USA will can trade cryptocurrency with Fiat on TELLURIA.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:34:48 PM

I’m really stoked by seeing the activeness of the team on the forum, its a great sign and I hope the team continuous to do so. It will really help make a better impression on investors.
It is all the goal Telluria set and their active teams is highly focussing on the every steps for the tasks assigned to easily achieve success in every small area and ultimately achieve success.
That is good for Telluria team and for us, i see representation of Telluria give us so much usefull information.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:43:14 PM

What countries will your project cover? For example will I be able to use a platform in USA?Thank u  Smiley

In roadmap, they mentioned that in 2019 Registration/Obtaining E-Money license in the USA and Asia, So on that date I think people in USA will can trade cryptocurrency with Fiat on TELLURIA.
Yes, with open mind of USA government, Telluria will have a big potential market at the future with USA.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:46:59 PM

This project seems interesting. But it would be much great if the team Telluria will have launch its bounty campaigns or even its airdrop program. By those kind promotions, more possibilities to gain more users, supporters and investors that will take seriously this project and help in its developments.
I agree, such promotion is need to attract more supporters and investors , though there is still none we hope that they will have one in the near future.

This project is still new, so let's give the dev enough time to plan and do their priorities, I am sure they have plans to improve their marketing and advertising to make their project more attractive.

Time is precious and definitely the team will not waste time and make more improvement about their platform. Telluria platform has some features which  I think more advanced to the existing working platform. So, this is what makes them differ and investors should try to do more research about the platform.

Time is precious, but we are ready to make more improvement if it will be necessary. Currently we tried to consider all the issues of the existing platforms and to find the solutions for them. We are pretty confident that our project will prove his funcionality.

It's good to know that dev is very active in responding to member's concern. We are waiting for the successful launching of your platform and hoping all your plans will be fulfill.
It's realy hopeful that we know there are people who are more willing to assist and help us with all our concerns about the project. Clarification are more easy and fast response.

They need to aim more on advertising to grab the new investors and the referral program helps better which is available, we can invite new users and earn 20% from the commissions of their transactions.

I think they also need local advisors to spread the word to the world. Now a days a local advisor factor is very important for ICOs to gain more potential investors.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:02:48 AM

I have curiously about the strategy of Telluria sale. Now is period of week 5-6-7-8, so that the cost will increasing 1% per day, but depend what price, base price or the end price of week 4? Addition infor for who want buy and earning 1% per day, 12% bonus still available at 2 days more.

FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:33:56 AM

This project seems interesting. But it would be much great if the team Telluria will have launch its bounty campaigns or even its airdrop program. By those kind promotions, more possibilities to gain more users, supporters and investors that will take seriously this project and help in its developments.
I agree, such promotion is need to attract more supporters and investors , though there is still none we hope that they will have one in the near future.

This project is still new, so let's give the dev enough time to plan and do their priorities, I am sure they have plans to improve their marketing and advertising to make their project more attractive.

Time is precious and definitely the team will not waste time and make more improvement about their platform. Telluria platform has some features which  I think more advanced to the existing working platform. So, this is what makes them differ and investors should try to do more research about the platform.

Time is precious, but we are ready to make more improvement if it will be necessary. Currently we tried to consider all the issues of the existing platforms and to find the solutions for them. We are pretty confident that our project will prove his funcionality.

It's good to know that dev is very active in responding to member's concern. We are waiting for the successful launching of your platform and hoping all your plans will be fulfill.
It's realy hopeful that we know there are people who are more willing to assist and help us with all our concerns about the project. Clarification are more easy and fast response.

They need to aim more on advertising to grab the new investors and the referral program helps better which is available, we can invite new users and earn 20% from the commissions of their transactions.
I agree, some investors are just waiting for some great project to be launched, but I hope that 20% commission is acceptable in both users and the project.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:02:37 AM

I understand correctly that the basis of the team is the professionals from Germany? I think they can be trusted

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:14:11 AM

The European teams really have great confidence, I hope that Telluria will not fail and will be able to prove itself at a high level
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:41:51 AM

I understand correctly that the basis of the team is the professionals from Germany? I think they can be trusted
Yes, they are from German. German is a good country and has a lot of companies with the legitimacy of each company.
telluria

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:14:14 AM

whether token sales totals and token holders can be checked in https://etherscan.io
if yes? please give me link to there I am very curious

The status of the token sale you can see on our website https://telluria.at/. You can also see the details on our smart contract. After your completed registration and joining our whitelist you will get the link to our smart contract.

I am trying to find the softcap and hardcap but I can't see any, if by any chance there is some info can you please give me the link?

We don´t have the soft cap, our hard cap is 150.000.000 Tela.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:50:06 AM

whether token sales totals and token holders can be checked in https://etherscan.io

The status of the token sale you can see on our website https://telluria.at/. You can also see the details on our smart contract. After your completed registration and joining our whitelist you will get the link to our smart contract.

I am trying to find the softcap and hardcap but I can't see any, if by any chance there is some info can you please give me the link?

I see, it seems like you are very serious to continue this project no matter what, you said that you are already 95% in progress of the platform, does that mean there has been already an Alpha or a prototype that we can try?
telluria

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:45:37 AM

The team keep on striving here in the crypto currency comnunity and we can clearly see that. Well, just like other people here in the community of the Telluria, I hope they launch their official bounty campaigns. I guess, if they have that, then there will be a way on how to gather more participants to support this project and also to reach more people regarding this project.

In any case, thank you for your statement
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:29:41 AM

I see, it seems like you are very serious to continue this project no matter what, you said that you are already 95% in progress of the platform, does that mean there has been already an Alpha or a prototype that we can try?
What will happen if you dont reach your hardcap, will you also return the payments of all your investors?
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:31:28 AM

I like when a team of professionals gathers into the project, then there is confidence in the project and expectations are justified.
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:34:18 AM

What will happen if you dont reach your hardcap, will you also return the payments of all your investors?
So that means that the project will go ahead no matter waht the result of the ICO?

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
telluria

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:56:11 AM

So that means that the project will go ahead no matter waht the result of the ICO?

Yes exactly, we finished about 95 % of work on the engine of our exchange platform and our projekt will start anyway
nadjakitaj

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:57:15 AM

When the team is going to participate somewhere? Conference, meetop etc, private investors or putting it better - whales urgently needed even here,  in such great project like this on
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:27:28 AM

Yes exactly, we finished about 95 % of work on the engine of our exchange platform and our projekt will start anyway
do you have a beta version of the finished platform? If I understand correctly, you do not care how much money will be raised as a result of sales. Then what are your plans for how to use the received investments in the project?
Yes, i really want to try using their exchange at beta version, should do that and explore some bugs before launch main release.

telluria

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:30:25 AM

When the team is going to participate somewhere? Conference, meetop etc, private investors or putting it better - whales urgently needed even here,  in such great project like this on

So far we have not thought about it yet. But we will certainly consider that
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: