Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:23:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!  (Read 37815 times)
telluria

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:33:29 AM

If you started your project then where can I see the full information about the project and make sure that the project is real. What then do you collect funds for? And how do we then find out what they will spend on the development of the project or something else?

Detailed information about our project can be found in our whitepaper. Here everything is explained exactly how we imagine our project and what is planned.
For example, we are collecting funds to increase the security of working with a platform

Our whitepaper is our "Bible" , so we have to adhere to it.
And we've just considered that 50% of the tokens will be distributed in the ICO and the other 50% will be passed on to the company's mutual funds
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:54:44 AM

It is interesting that there is no soft cap. On the one hand, this is good, but why do you then raise funds if you already start your project?
It is very simple. The sum is necessary for example to raise safety of work with a platform. But it is better to answer only administrators
I think if they didnt hit the hardcap they wont resume with the project so lets all cross our fingers that they succeed on thier ico.
pashh

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:08:54 AM

I look forward to the launch of the trading platform TELLURIA in this month. Low commission, a large number of trading pairs, in the tweeter write 500, high transaction speed - it will be very cool!
telluria

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:20:40 AM

I look forward to the launch of the trading platform TELLURIA in this month. Low commission, a large number of trading pairs, in the tweeter write 500, high transaction speed - it will be very cool!

We are already looking forward to it and are very curious how it goes
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:51:31 AM

What do you do to prevent prices from falling?

Our concept template states that 25% of Telluria's profit will be used every 4 months to buy the Tela token at the existing market price. The redeemed tokens will be burned. That should lead to an improvement in demand and an increase in the value of the Tela Token. This process is valid until reaching 150,000,000 tokens which remain on the market.

I do not now if I understand it correctly:  you say you do not have softcap?  So what will be your decision, if you do not reach the hardcap? Are you going to stop the project and refund the contributers?

Softcap is often set for ICO as their goal in order to for them to determine if they are going to continue their project or not whilst the hardcap is set just to make sure that there are only limited of token or coin that will be circulated in the market.

Exactly, No softcap means no refund because they will work on project no matter how much money they collected during ICO stage and I think Telluria Exchange will be ready in June according to roadmap, so they already made the product.
So then, they will make the project working with sufficient funds, I think it will only make it sluggish due to limited funds. Hopefully it does not happen like that.
They will be expected to come with better fund allocations for all the areas and follow all the plans as per the road map but they should prioritize handling the teams better.
I hope that is the case, then it means that they are prepared in such occasions , But I do hope that they would gain sufficient funds smoothly. 

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:19:18 AM

Pretty right, Telluria offers a services which it can be guaranteed that they will be amazed of the system. With a better and enhance features, this project will definitely boom in the market.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:42:17 AM

If you started your project then where can I see the full information about the project and make sure that the project is real. What then do you collect funds for? And how do we then find out what they will spend on the development of the project or something else?

Detailed information about our project can be found in our whitepaper. Here everything is explained exactly how we imagine our project and what is planned.
For example, we are collecting funds to increase the security of working with a platform

And we've just considered that 50% of the tokens will be distributed in the ICO and the other 50% will be passed on to the company's mutual funds
One business to write whitepaper, and other it to support the project in a due look and to adhere even to the smallest details provided in this document. It is worth estimating community and to understand that even small inconsistencies will be able to cause a huge resonance.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:13:08 PM

Good thing that the Telluria community is very active, especially the team members of this project. They are really doing the best they could to widely spread the information for the boosting of the Telluria name in the crypto currency community. Well by their own marketing strategy, I hope that more users, supporters and serious interested investors will come across to this project.

Yes they are active because their purpose is to attract more investors to support the project. They don't have a soft cap so their biggest challenge start as they start the ICO. They should do more promotions to be able to increased their chance to reached their hard cap.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
telluria

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:56:16 PM

It is interesting that there is no soft cap. On the one hand, this is good, but why do you then raise funds if you already start your project?
It is very simple. The sum is necessary for example to raise safety of work with a platform. But it is better to answer only administrators
I think if they didnt hit the hardcap they wont resume with the project so lets all cross our fingers that they succeed on thier ico.

We don´t have the soft cap because we will start our exchange in any case. For sure we would like to raise our funds, but we have enough investments to start the project. It´s not necessary for us to achieve the hard cap to start the exchange
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:03:15 PM

Pretty right, Telluria offers a services which it can be guaranteed that they will be amazed of the system. With a better and enhance features, this project will definitely boom in the market.
Telluria trading platform should be different from its other counterparts so that traders can look at it as a better option to make money.

You have a point, but telluria must follow their plans and goals even if those features are not so unique. They just need good strategies to make this project successful soon.

Yeah, telluria have their own plans and with proper implementations they will surely reach success in no time. They also need to have more active community members that will help them to reach success.

Projects that have a very active and big community are the ones who reach success easily, telluria must have a community that will help them and support them to achieve success very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
telluria

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:26:30 PM

What do you do to prevent prices from falling?

Our concept template states that 25% of Telluria's profit will be used every 4 months to buy the Tela token at the existing market price. The redeemed tokens will be burned. That should lead to an improvement in demand and an increase in the value of the Tela Token. This process is valid until reaching 150,000,000 tokens which remain on the market.

I do not now if I understand it correctly:  you say you do not have softcap?  So what will be your decision, if you do not reach the hardcap? Are you going to stop the project and refund the contributers?

Softcap is often set for ICO as their goal in order to for them to determine if they are going to continue their project or not whilst the hardcap is set just to make sure that there are only limited of token or coin that will be circulated in the market.

Exactly, No softcap means no refund because they will work on project no matter how much money they collected during ICO stage and I think Telluria Exchange will be ready in June according to roadmap, so they already made the product.
So then, they will make the project working with sufficient funds, I think it will only make it sluggish due to limited funds. Hopefully it does not happen like that.
They will be expected to come with better fund allocations for all the areas and follow all the plans as per the road map but they should prioritize handling the teams better.
I hope that is the case, then it means that they are prepared in such occasions , But I do hope that they would gain sufficient funds smoothly. 

We have enough funds to start our exchange. We don´t need to reach the hard cap for it. We are interested in increasing value of our TELA-token, but our priority goal is the trading platform. It will definitely start in June
telluria

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:48:28 PM

Thank you for your positive feedback and your confidence
telluria

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:09:05 PM

Telluria trading platform should be different from its other counterparts so that traders can look at it as a better option to make money.

To create a different platform we analyzed the existing ones and worked out the solutions for the issuing points. You can get more information on https://telluria.at/images/telluria-wp-en.pdf
telluria

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:29:53 PM

One business to write whitepaper, and other it to support the project in a due look and to adhere even to the smallest details provided in this document. It is worth estimating community and to understand that even small inconsistencies will be able to cause a huge resonance.

We are aware of the responsibility to the community. We invested our time and money in this WP. That´s why it´s really important for us to turn to reality everything we consummated in our WP
telluria

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:42:42 PM

Good thing that the Telluria community is very active, especially the team members of this project. They are really doing the best they could to widely spread the information for the boosting of the Telluria name in the crypto currency community. Well by their own marketing strategy, I hope that more users, supporters and serious interested investors will come across to this project.

Yes they are active because their purpose is to attract more investors to support the project. They don't have a soft cap so their biggest challenge start as they start the ICO. They should do more promotions to be able to increased their chance to reached their hard cap.

The ICO is for sure a challenge but we don´t need to reach the hard cap to start our project. We are active on the different channels of social media to gain the attention of the crypto-community to our trading platform
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:26:55 PM

The ICO is for sure a challenge but we don´t need to reach the hard cap to start our project. We are active on the different channels of social media to gain the attention of the crypto-community to our trading platform
This is indeed a great move by the Telluria project and I absolutely agree if you don't have to reach the hardcap of the ICO.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:28:45 PM

You have a point, but telluria must follow their plans and goals even if those features are not so unique. They just need good strategies to make this project successful soon.

Well they can always improvise their plans while delivering the original goals (ofc they need to deliver everything promised FIRST then touch this)
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:29:53 PM

We don´t have the soft cap because we will start our exchange in any case. For sure we would like to raise our funds, but we have enough investments to start the project. It´s not necessary for us to achieve the hard cap to start the exchange
Yes, i think it is easier for must gain softcap or hard cap to determine the value of Telluria token, anyway, when the team follow their plan at roadmap - it is one of factors for successful, especially at exchange industry.

telluria

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:34:55 PM

We do our best to measure up to your standard
telluria

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:55:52 PM

Yeah, telluria have their own plans and with proper implementations they will surely reach success in no time. They also need to have more active community members that will help them to reach success.

Projects that have a very active and big community are the ones who reach success easily, telluria must have a community that will help them and support them to achieve success very soon.

Thank you for your support, we appreciate it very much
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: