Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:22:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!  (Read 37815 times)
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:40:51 PM

I keep observing Telluria for a long time to now, and how much money is raised as of now? Do the team can make it at the first post by weekly report? I really hope everyone can know more exactly about Telluria ICO progress.
Also this question interests. I would be very grateful if the administrators will see this question and will respond to it more openly and understandably for each new user. Thanks in advance.
ViolaMarantina

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:09:32 PM

We do everything possible on the legal way to attract the public attention. You can get all our updates on our official channels. We are confident, that after the launch of our exchange the value of our token will rapidly raise
So are you planing to listing on other exchange like IDEX after crowdsale? Because if TELA only can trading on your platform (telluria), i think it very immposible to value of TELA become to expensive
Telluria has thier own trading platform bud and thats what this thread is all about, telluria coins will increase its valie someday since they have created a good roadmap for this project.

Nowadays, more projects are created and when it comes to a trading platform, they exclusively make their token only available at their own exchange. And I think this maybe effective especially about the value of their token.

Our token raised in price becasue of our politics. It is raised by 1% each day until the ICO ends!

Well, I know that quite few exchange ICOs were very successful at the beginning before they launch their services. But for me it is very strange that you raise the token price 1% daily; what is the main reason behind it?
Voivastsmat

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:13:57 PM

Hello, fellows.
I hope that the idea will perform all that has been estimated!
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:35:13 PM

We do everything possible on the legal way to attract the public attention. You can get all our updates on our official channels. We are confident, that after the launch of our exchange the value of our token will rapidly raise
So are you planing to listing on other exchange like IDEX after crowdsale? Because if TELA only can trading on your platform (telluria), i think it very immposible to value of TELA become to expensive
Telluria has thier own trading platform bud and thats what this thread is all about, telluria coins will increase its valie someday since they have created a good roadmap for this project.

Nowadays, more projects are created and when it comes to a trading platform, they exclusively make their token only available at their own exchange. And I think this maybe effective especially about the value of their token.

Our token raised in price becasue of our politics. It is raised by 1% each day until the ICO ends!

Well, I know that quite few exchange ICOs were very successful at the beginning before they launch their services. But for me it is very strange that you raise the token price 1% daily; what is the main reason behind it?
Raising the token price 1% daily is really incredible however it shows the dev team strong involvement even at the monitoring to all the build and release activities they keenly monitor every operation along with the market to successfully achieve reaching their agenda.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:57:56 PM

Yes, it is nearly impossible to become expensive as the users were usually using their favorite trading platform, but let them take their own decision as if they think it is a good decision to not to list on an external platform.
Unfortunately, it's not up to us how and when to start trading the team to developers. How this will all happen to us is also not known. Who knows what the latest news about the project?
Telluria proffessional team is maintaining a checklist for all the activities and they have a planned tracker to reach out their goals. We require to join in their official social channels to get more new updates and actively communicate by raising our queries and get immediate solutions.
Rogers-Billy

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:07:18 AM

I wish this business go up well and ideally.
Riveting vision, cognizant website, spotless vision!
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:42:14 AM

Yes, it is nearly impossible to become expensive as the users were usually using their favorite trading platform, but let them take their own decision as if they think it is a good decision to not to list on an external platform.
Unfortunately, it's not up to us how and when to start trading the team to developers. How this will all happen to us is also not known. Who knows what the latest news about the project?
Telluria proffessional team is maintaining a checklist for all the activities and they have a planned tracker to reach out their goals. We require to join in their official social channels to get more new updates and actively communicate by raising our queries and get immediate solutions.
Yes, indeed. They usually give news and updates to their social media because this method was a great strategy as of now since social medias is usually used by anyone.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:13:20 AM

How much was collected at this point in time? Is it planned to suspend the fees? Or will the team bcdet collect as much as possible?
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:21:29 AM

How much was collected at this point in time? Is it planned to suspend the fees? Or will the team bcdet collect as much as possible?
10m TELA or 3137 ETH have been collected in today. What fees are you talking about? Please clarify more your question.
Carpenter-Kelese

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:25:42 AM

The business seems pretty budding. Plausible project, riveting design, impeccably results!
telluria

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:33:45 AM

It's a crypto exchange is very good.
Very nice website, consistent job.  Good luck.

Thank you for your opinion! Your feedback is very important to us!
telluria

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:40:17 AM

Guys, I have a question. How do you think project will start in next month?? 10 mln tokens sold of 150 mln, is it good for normal start?

We have enough funds to start our exchange. We don´thave the soft cap and we don´t need to reach the hard cap for it. We are interested in increasing value of our TELA-token to achieve all our goals from the roadmap, but our priority goal now is the trading platform. It will definitely start soon

So, it means those people that will support the project can already be guaranteed that they are supporting a great project because the team already have enough funds to start the exchange? So it also means that the ICO as of these moment are just an additional funds?

Even if developers told us about their enough funds, still it's better to see more actions than only words. So I am still looking forward for them to officially announced listing sites of telluria in different good exchange sites.
The TELLURIA project need a good exchange platform for the lised. Beacause istening of tokens on good exchange has vwry big roll in project.so i hope the devlopers will lisetd TELLRIA in one of the famous exchange. It also help us to get more genuine investors.

I am exited to know what is the  result of the ICO sale stage? Did they reach their minimum cap? When will I'm gonna see this project on coinmarketcap or any plans to work with big exchanges?

We haven't min cap from the start. And yes, with the help of ICO we will start our marketing company immediately after the crowdsale finished.
telluria

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:42:57 AM

At first we place our tokens at our exchange but in the future we will consider plans for placement on other exchanges.
telluria

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:44:36 AM

It seems of this business will be better in the near future!
Good plan, impeccable project, wise results.  Good luck all!

Thanks for the nice feedback and good opinion about us!
telluria

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:03:13 AM

We really don't know what will happen because cryptocurrencies are unpredictable and this is why it is hard to make speculations. We will only it when the time will come after all things will be finished and we get some guarantee because their team were doing the best they could to make their token increased its value.

True, that is why the best thing we do is wait for the result of this project. I can say that we can predict what will happen in the future but not totally 100% it will happen. It is just predicting our own through monitor it daily on the progress that the project have.

Our team is set up to begin an aggressive advertising campaign of the telluria exchange project. We started strong bounty company of our ICO and our exchange platform. Also we will support our traders with good discounts and increase volumes of trades. And we have many other methods of attracting a large number of traders So in this case we will reach the profit from the beginning of the second month for sure.
telluria

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:15:50 AM

Hey fellows!
You require to append token details to permit participants to get in the idea.

First of all our tokens give an excellent discount when traders of our stock exchange and also it will be great investment in this type of crypto currency and we will support its price and growth in the future.
telluria

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:17:14 AM

We can really see that the Telluria project is very progressive in its actions and performance to make this project reach further achievements. And now, seems like they don't have any problems regarding for funding even if they will not be able to reach its hard cap. It really proves that the team working behind the Telluria is experienced and can make to keep this project on its fight in this community of crypto.

They have a great team which consist of some experience programmers if I stated it correctly and this is why they keep making more progress. And their reputation seems to be also fine which is a sign of a goo project. Moreover. they already have 95% ready product as stated in the subject so, hopefully it will be in 100% so that people will be more curious about the progress of the platform.

Even if they can't achieved the 100%, still the project are eligible to become a good source of investments and be one of the top competitors now in crypto market. And that 95% ready product is enough reason why the project needs to be acknowledged by all crypto investors and make this a good one and profitable kind.
Im just not sure how will they be a better sites between thier competitors. Do they have some additional features that stands out from the other?

Yes we have power and arsenal to make everything better then others! Also we have good marketing model to make our exchange platform on of the best at the crypto currencies exchange market.

Well, most people now are just not contented with the good words came from the developers, investors now would really appreciate much if more actions and more good outcomes will present soon. So we're expecting more announcements very soon.

In a couple of weeks we start our platform and everybody can see the results of our work!
MikeMo

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:18:29 AM

I'm review in concept on your idea, It is actually interesting!
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:16:28 AM

Tell me what are your plans to enter the  exchanges, will these be known exchanges, if so at what time intervals?
telluria

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:18:24 AM

I'm review in concept on your idea, It is actually interesting!

Thank you for your feedback
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: