Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:00:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!  (Read 37815 times)
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:04:04 AM

This is performing better than I expected to the team Telluria. Well this is really good. There are lots of people here in the crypto currency community that keep supporting, participating and engaging themselves to the Telluria community. If this continues, the the rapid growth of the Telluria community will happen. I am looking forward for the positive result of this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Decrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 03:05:21 AM

Boom! Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/telluria-21276 🔥 . Congratulations!

I rarely pay attention to ico rating, I always be cautious about ico,is this a credible rating? So what is place this rating in all ICOs, is it a good ICO rating?

Basing the project on ICO website won't give you a lot of help. It is still important to do a lot of research about the project's developer, their activities and the progress in developing the platform that they've promised.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:12:59 AM

How many weeks left till the end day of Telluaria ICO?
Now we provide 7 % bonus. You will get 303 tela-token for 0.1ETH

Has the Telluria signature company been still joinable?
Where to apply joining it?
Why did not expect) they had the same 95% of the finished product was, even before the ICO
After the fees probably do not have to wait long.

I think they already launched a signature campaign for this project, You can ask the OP or find the Link in the front page if its still accepting new applicants.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 03:32:12 AM

Boom! Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/telluria-21276 🔥 . Congratulations!

I rarely pay attention to ico rating, I always be cautious about ico,is this a credible rating? So what is place this rating in all ICOs, is it a good ICO rating?

Basing the project on ICO website won't give you a lot of help. It is still important to do a lot of research about the project's developer, their activities and the progress in developing the platform that they've promised.

This is not quite the best rating I think because it's on the 3+ rating only if it's on 4+ then its goods. Can these rating change in time? So the team can improve more in the development stages.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:11:46 AM

This is not quite the best rating I think because it's on the 3+ rating only if it's on 4+ then its goods. Can these rating change in time? So the team can improve more in the development stages.

Yeah, they can change these ratings if another expert wanted to gives a high rating for the platform to increase the ratings shown in the website.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:42:29 AM

Yeah, they can change these ratings if another expert wanted to gives a high rating for the platform to increase the ratings shown in the website.
Hopefully, they will change the rating man, their ratings are not suited for the project because the project is a good project.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:03:27 AM

Hopefully, they will change the rating man, their ratings are not suited for the project because the project is a good project.
well, I think this is a relatively good rating. Of course, the team needs to expand the number of rating platforms to increase the popularity of the project. But the value of this rating is relatively good in my opinion.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:29:13 AM

Why did not expect) they had the same 95% of the finished product was, even before the ICO
hi friends, ICO will end 02/07/2018 and to have still 1week left to follow the bounty signature, but I recommend to contact the bounty manager for more details. thank you

That's more or less useless at this point then, with the current stake systems you'll probably end up with literally nothing worth selling or keeping lol
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:51:01 AM

well, I think this is a relatively good rating. Of course, the team needs to expand the number of rating platforms to increase the popularity of the project. But the value of this rating is relatively good in my opinion.
I am just curious about the ratings of this project. Do this ratings really have a big impact for the project? Would this boost the popularity and investors for the project?
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:07:55 AM

The rating is average, as in other projects that are just beginning to develop their project. So just a few users have still voted for the project.
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:14:12 AM

I think they already launched a signature campaign for this project, You can ask the OP or find the Link in the front page if its still accepting new applicants.

The bounty programs of Telluria project is coming to an end as they have announced it on their telegram channel. It will end on July 2, so there is a little time left to joined on this campaign but probably it is in a critical situation because it needs to verify first before it will be accepted.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:22:11 AM

I am just curious about the ratings of this project. Do this ratings really have a big impact for the project? Would this boost the popularity and investors for the project?
I guess this kinds of ratings would also provide a good help like boosting the popularity of the project. However I have read some post that this kinds of reviews are biased and can be easily be payed to have a good score.

Ratings are only good to those who place much interest in it,
it is not a yardstick to measure how well a project can grow or it can determine the future of the project or the overall performance of that project moving forward,
there are a lot of project with good rating that turned out to be shady or weak and unable to survive the market force because they rarely have nothing to offer,
in my own simple opinion i think what could measure a success of project is the dev team and track record, but different stroke for different folks.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:31:46 AM

hi friends, ICO will end 02/07/2018 and to have still 1week left to follow the bounty signature, but I recommend to contact the bounty manager for more details. thank you
Whether there is some sense to join bounty the last week?: I think that the award will be low. Whether extension of bounty is planned for the 2nd round by the developer?

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:43:18 AM

I guess this kinds of ratings would also provide a good help like boosting the popularity of the project. However I have read some post that this kinds of reviews are biased and can be easily be payed to have a good score.

Yes, I also heard about paid reviews I think this is the reason why some investors are hard to believe the ico ratings, but still we check and see if a project really deserve that kind of ratings.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:50:56 AM

Whether there is some sense to join bounty the last week?: I think that the award will be low. Whether extension of bounty is planned for the 2nd round by the developer?

Like others mentioned there's no real point joining the bounty right now. Barely a week left, you wont even get cents thrown at you after trading fees
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:18:08 AM

So bounty campaign has only now 1 week to go and and it seems their token sale already 91% sold. I also see the schedule in their roadmap that in the month of June the activity was about "Launch of the trading platform / crypto exchange". May I/we know what is the current progress of this plan?
thedarknight789

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:09:33 AM

The key to success lays within the formulation of a well thought out strategy, one which assumes regular trading operations and the monitoring of various asset prices.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:35:01 AM

Yeah, but some people tend to grab the last week especially those have higher rank because they can still have high rewards that is equivalent with their positions. On the other side, the team managed well the platform because they seems to have a great sale in their token.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:45:06 AM

Well, i think it is so lately for join bounty program of Telluria at now, i think we can ask at telegram group for gain more quickly response about this problem.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:56:16 AM

Yes, I also heard about paid reviews I think this is the reason why some investors are hard to believe the ico ratings, but still we check and see if a project really deserve that kind of ratings.
Actually i using ico rating is for references, and it will not affect to my decision for invest and support this project or not, the main factors of mine is community + team.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: