Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:44:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4069 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:36:24 PM

guys, pay attention to the fact that this platform provides for the adoption of several currencies, namely, the flexibility of payments. the following coins are available to our attention: BTC, ETH, BCH, LNW. it is very convenient for me Cheesy
it is quite right. what do you think about the rating system? there is a search for employees according to the rating: that this option was available, you can simply include filters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:44:09 PM

guys, pay attention to the fact that this platform provides for the adoption of several currencies, namely, the flexibility of payments. the following coins are available to our attention: BTC, ETH, BCH, LNW. it is very convenient for me Cheesy
it is quite right. what do you think about the rating system? there is a search for employees according to the rating: that this option was available, you can simply include filters.
I'm very positive about the rating system. in a freelance environment, it is especially important in order to avoid unprofessional work. Also, it eliminates the problem of deception both on the part of the customer and on the part of the performer.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:52:15 PM

I have a question about unprofessional work. if here it is necessary to solve non-standard problems in the field of blockchain and Crowdsale, can a novice perform similar tasks? because if a newcomer takes and can not perform, this will immediately affect his rating, because not every customer will like the wrong job.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:00:06 PM

I have a question about unprofessional work. if here it is necessary to solve non-standard problems in the field of blockchain and Crowdsale, can a novice perform similar tasks? because if a newcomer takes and can not perform, this will immediately affect his rating, because not every customer will like the wrong job.
one of the advantages of the platform is that it presents both complex and simple tasks. neither of which require special skills. so I think that this issue is solved even for beginners: do not be afraid, do and make money!
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:08:08 PM

one of the advantages of the platform is that it presents both complex and simple tasks. neither of which require special skills. so I think that this issue is solved even for beginners: do not be afraid, do and make money!
then this platform is just a find for beginning freelancers who want to improve their professionalism, especially in such a difficult industry. besides, most of the time a day we all spend on the Internet, so why not monetize it? Smiley This is correctly said about the following advantage Smiley
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:24:25 PM

OMG. There are only one day left before the pre-ico start. I really was waiting for this for a long time. I am sure that this project is supposed to be successful and popular.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:32:47 PM

OMG. There are only one day left before the pre-ico start. I really was waiting for this for a long time. I am sure that this project is supposed to be successful and popular.
There are only one day! It is great. I read the white paper and I was left impressed but they have too many competitors on the market. Why do you think that it could be better than others? I want to know your personal opinion.
amanai

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:40:25 PM

There are only one day! It is great. I read the white paper and I was left impressed but they have too many competitors on the market. Why do you think that it could be better than others? I want to know your personal opinion.
Lancer is a platform that will help to change the bounty management process. It is the best decision for any ico developer that want to make its project popular and to grow a strong community. It will help to save a lot of money, you know
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:48:19 PM

Lancer is a platform that will help to change the bounty management process. It is the best decision for any ico developer that want to make its project popular and to grow a strong community. It will help to save a lot of money, you know
Well, it looks interesting, but almost all platforms for freelancers have the same features. Maybe it is really much more interesting than others if it has community members like you.
Feli_Rogers

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:50:52 PM

I'm review in website on your idea, It is truly interesting.
Riveting vision, irreproachable vision, in right mind design!
amanai

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:56:38 PM

Well, it looks interesting, but almost all platforms for freelancers have the same features. Maybe it is really much more interesting than others if it has community members like you.
You are right about it. It is really something out of the box. I can’t agree that Lancer is just one of many other similar platforms. It offers job for those people, who don’t have special skills to find a job. It is the main advantage for me.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:04:20 AM

You are right about it. It is really something out of the box. I can’t agree that Lancer is just one of many other similar platforms. It offers job for those people, who don’t have special skills to find a job. It is the main advantage for me.
Now I understand what is so special about this platform. I hope that it will help to develop the crypto community in general. People will use cryptocurrencies more often. It can be a nice reason to make cryptocurrencies a payment way for a daily use.
amanai

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:12:52 AM

Now I understand what is so special about this platform. I hope that it will help to develop the crypto community in general. People will use cryptocurrencies more often. It can be a nice reason to make cryptocurrencies a payment way for a daily use.
It looks perspective. I really that one day it will happen. So, do you understand why the starts of the pre-sales was so important to me? I see financial attractiveness in this project and a perfect way to increase my profits.   
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:20:28 AM

It looks perspective. I really that one day it will happen. So, do you understand why the starts of the pre-sales was so important to me? I see financial attractiveness in this project and a perfect way to increase my profits.   
Yes, now I think that it will be a shame to lose this chance. I became really excited about the pre-sale start. I will stay tuned because I don’t want to miss a thing about it.
amanai

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:28:28 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 12:49:47 AM by amanai

Yes, now I think that it will be a shame to lose this chance. I became really excited about the pre-sale start. I will stay tuned because I don’t want to miss a thing about it.
I agree with you and I understand your fillings. This project gives a lot of inspiration for the community. I guess everyone needs to get more information about it.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:36:29 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 12:50:45 AM by BlackHayate

I agree with you and I understand your fillings. This project gives a lot of inspiration for the community. I guess everyone needs to get more information about it.
You just need to subscribe on their social media accounts and that’s all. Also, there some interesting information on their official website. All information is permanently updating, so you can follow all the news.
amanai

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:45:18 AM

You just need to subscribe on their social media accounts and that’s all. Also, there some interesting information on their official website. All information is permanently updating, so you can follow all the news.
Thank you for these advices. I have been already subscribed on all of their accounts. I was a little bit busy lately. That’s why I missed information about the pre-sales but now I won’t miss a thing as I said.  
fukomo

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:53:57 AM

It looks of this plan will be preferably in the offing! Riveting website, blameless project, credible design.  Good luck dev's!
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:02:45 PM

the creation of a decentralized freelance platform for earning money even for beginner freelancers was an excellent idea! I'm sure there will be a large number of participants! besides, an attractive fact is that the earnings of participants will be in the crypto currency Wink Wink
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:10:23 PM

the creation of a decentralized freelance platform for earning money even for beginner freelancers was an excellent idea! I'm sure there will be a large number of participants! besides, an attractive fact is that the earnings of participants will be in the crypto currency Wink Wink
I agree. I can say that the platform has significant advantages, so that enterprises that have a budget to pay for SMM and marketing services will also be interested, since Lancer attracts real users who will participate in community advertising to the ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: