Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:49:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4069 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:23:55 PM

Hello dears! guys I like that the platform will include convenient features for the freelancer and for the client. it is a smart platform
in the mechanics of setting and performing tasks, you can limit the time limit for which the task must be completed. This is a very interesting decision.other platforms do not have the same features
it's great that if a freelancer can not cope with the task, the task will be transferred to another freelancer and automatically closed
the client will not lose anything if the freelancer does not perform the task .  payment will be made only for completed tasks with tokens
The platform wants to distinguish the interaction and communication between employer and employee as much as possible
In this case, it is more automation of all processes to simplify the organization of time. No one deprives the client of the opportunity to communicate with employees. They can interact
the prospects for this project are great . it offers Advertising services to its customers, advertising is always a promising industry, it is obvious.
The platform offers live traffic.  the work is based on mutually beneficial cooperation between the Customer and employees, we get live traffic and real working advertising campaign. this is different from the others
yes it really can bring much more than a regular advertising campaign.
It all looks rather interesting and curious, I would like to see it in the final version. I hope the team will succeed and this project will be successful.
I think the project can become very popular among freelancers, especially those people who are fond of cryptocurrency. The project takes place and this platform will have practical application
I like Lancer . For me it looks very modern. It fulfills the requirements of the current market because more are becoming freelancers and they are looking for a suitable job.
A good project, I think it will be very popular amid growing interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:48:40 PM

Hey.  why did you choose this project ? I chose it because there is a special focus on security.
what about that ?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:52:22 PM

Hey.  why did you choose this project ? I chose it because there is a special focus on security.
what about that ?
Lancer is gaining momentum, he will be the best
Every day new users are registered in the project.
the team was able to attract so many people! it's amazing.
a1471989

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:54:03 PM

what about that ?
The project actually looks very attractive. All the advantages of this are immediately apparent.
This is enough for the user to agree to participate.
kk777

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:00:51 PM

what about that ?
The project actually looks very attractive. All the advantages of this are immediately apparent.
how to make money here ?
a1471989

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:08:05 PM

what about that ?
how to make money here ?
you can easily make money. you don't need to have any additional knowledge for that. read the website and the wp
kk777

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:09:16 PM

what about that ?
how to make money here ?
you can easily make money. you don't need to have any additional knowledge for that. read the website and the wp
how do you think to participate in the bounty program ?
a1471989

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:10:49 PM

what about that ?
how to make money here ?
The project is quite promising and in General it is quite real. So I don't see any reason why you shouldn't participate.
it's all up to you here . the team, in turn, will pay tokens to all participants who have coped with the tasks
On the main page of the project on the forum, there is an article that tells what conditions must be met in order to get tokens for participation
kk777

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:13:13 PM

what about that ?
how to make money here ?
The project is quite promising and in General it is quite real. So I don't see any reason why you shouldn't participate.
it's all up to you here . the team, in turn, will pay tokens to all participants who have coped with the tasks
On the main page of the project on the forum, there is an article that tells what conditions must be met in order to get tokens for participation
how can I choose a campaign
a1471989

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:16:01 PM

what about that ?
how to make money here ?
the choice is yours. I like social media. if you have a lot of followers, this is for you. simple steps will help to receive a token. the more subscribers, the greater the reward.
if you choose several campaigns and cope with the tasks, you can get a very large reward.
kk777

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:18:06 PM

what about that ?
how to make money here ?
the choice is yours. I like social media. if you have a lot of followers, this is for you. simple steps will help to receive a token. the more subscribers, the greater the reward.
if you choose several campaigns and cope with the tasks, you can get a very large reward.
thank you very much for your advice, I will listen for sure
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:33:18 PM

guys, let me share my opinion.
In my opinion, the project is very promising and inspires confidence. The platform is sure to have its users and in General will be useful to a large number of people.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:34:54 PM

In my opinion, the project is very promising and inspires confidence. The platform is sure to have its users and in General will be useful to a large number of people.
I am sure that the price of the token will increase. the demand for such types of work will increase, and freelancers are always enough .
I have no doubt Lancer will raise enough funds.
they offer a real project that can be successfully applied in our time.
Klacik

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:38:46 PM

I am sure that the price of the token will increase. the demand for such types of work will increase, and freelancers are always enough .
also, a rather large community of this project is closely following the developments and very much hopes for the launch of the platform.
I like this project. I like it more than the last one I was involved with.
I analyze projects before taking part in it
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:43:37 PM

also, a rather large community of this project is closely following the developments and very much hopes for the launch of the platform.
Each project is beautiful in its own way, this project has its pros and cons, it's inevitable! I think that soon we will use the product of this project and it will be a great time
I want to invest in this project . I believe that in the future it will be successful among users
Klacik

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:52:54 PM

Each project is beautiful in its own way, this project has its pros and cons, it's inevitable! I think that soon we will use the product of this project and it will be a great time
I want to invest in this project . I believe that in the future it will be successful among users
I believe that the team has earned the attention of users, they have done a great job to run such a big project! It's really good job
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:53:52 PM

I believe that the team has earned the attention of users, they have done a great job to run such a big project! It's really good job
in various magazines publish information on the Lancer. in one of the magazines, I learned that the project will soon be joined by large investors
they will be able to help with the stage of the project formation
Klacik

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:00:28 PM

in various magazines publish information on the Lancer. in one of the magazines, I learned that the project will soon be joined by large investors
the project is also beneficial for those who participate in the bounty program because the token is promising and will show good growth in the future
if you collect enough tokens and sell them in a couple of years, you will get a good amount
I will do exactly that.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:01:58 PM

the project is also beneficial for those who participate in the bounty program because the token is promising and will show good growth in the future
if you collect enough tokens and sell them in a couple of years, you will get a good amount
I will do exactly that.
and I like the terms of the bounty. I don't think you need to hold tokens for several years to earn more
the team offers favorable conditions to the participant
I believe that the project should be evaluated by looking at the team
transparency of the team is an important indicator
Klacik

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:04:31 PM

I will do exactly that.
and I like the terms of the bounty. I don't think you need to hold tokens for several years to earn more
the team offers favorable conditions to the participant
I believe that the project should be evaluated by looking at the team
transparency of the team is an important indicator
the main thing is that we made the right choice in favor of this project
I really like it wonderful project!
They  do your work with confidence, with modern technology and a combination of the present and the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: