Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:37:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4069 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:58:26 AM

This project is unique and very interesting in its environment in which it is presented. This is a very true and interesting solution, I have not seen projects before this before.
And what exactly is this project unique in, can you tell?
I have been occupying some time in the field of advertising and promotion of various projects and this project is just of interest to me. Since it allows you to deal with an advertising company by borrowing with this live people.
I still do not fully understand the specifics of this. I know that often for this purpose bots are used and it is much cheaper for the customer.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emontmon

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:09:04 PM

This project is unique and very interesting in its environment in which it is presented. This is a very true and interesting solution, I have not seen projects before this before.
I have been occupying some time in the field of advertising and promotion of various projects and this project is just of interest to me. Since it allows you to deal with an advertising company by borrowing with this live people.
I still do not fully understand the specifics of this. I know that often for this purpose bots are used and it is much cheaper for the customer.
No bot can provide you live traffic, this is the feature. For projects, it is very important that in the promotion of live people are involved only so the advertising campaign will be effective.
Kheg

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:19:57 PM

No bot can provide you live traffic, this is the feature. For projects, it is very important that in the promotion of live people are involved only so the advertising campaign will be effective.
In this regard, I understand you, really you are right. But the project is interesting not only for downloaders and those who want to promote their products, right?
emontmon

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:30:53 PM

In this regard, I understand you, really you are right. But the project is interesting not only for downloaders and those who want to promote their products, right?
You mean the users who will work in this platform? Yes, this represents a big benefit for them, because this is an excellent opportunity to earn some money without making special efforts for this.
Kheg

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:42:03 PM

You mean the users who will work in this platform? Yes, this represents a big benefit for them, because this is an excellent opportunity to earn some money without making special efforts for this.
But will everyone be able to do the work on this platform, but how complex tasks will users face?
emontmon

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:54:12 PM

But will everyone be able to do the work on this platform, but how complex tasks will users face?
This is the feature, anyone can work on this platform, because tasks will be divided into smaller tasks that any user can perform. That is, it will be available to anyone else.
Kheg

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:05:24 PM

This is the feature, anyone can work on this platform, because tasks will be divided into smaller tasks that any user can perform. That is, it will be available to anyone else.
It's really cool in this case, a very interesting service, I hope this project will be successful and massive, perhaps I will add it to my watchlist
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:16:26 PM

Who can answer my question when the open sale of tokens starts?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:26:18 PM

In fact, it started a few days ago and at the moment you can take part in it. Check the project website.
emontmon

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:37:40 PM

In fact, it started a few days ago and at the moment you can take part in it. Check the project website.
I tried to go to the website, but I could not, it does not open. What does this mean? How can I contact the team of this project?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:47:21 PM

I tried to go to the website, but I could not, it does not open. What does this mean? How can I contact the team of this project?
Do not worry about this, it's probably due to the fact that the token sale started. Most likely the site could not stand the load, this temporary problem is not worth worrying about. Soon everything will work again
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:56:42 PM

Do not worry about this, it's probably due to the fact that the token sale started. Most likely the site could not stand the load, this temporary problem is not worth worrying about. Soon everything will work again
It turns out that the project really turned out to be so interesting that users brought down the work of the site. Thanks for the help.
AlenDel

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:19:02 PM

I am confident that the project will succeed!
Super powerful 2018 project!

Video review of ICO LancerNetwork in Russian on

channel "Invest with mind!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HKrVqS5zgE&feature=youtu.be
josell

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:06:13 PM

Do you think it's worth buying the project's tokens so that when their price rises in the market, sell them and make money? Can the project's token grow in price?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:14:24 PM

Do you think it's worth buying the project's tokens so that when their price rises in the market, sell them and make money? Can the project's token grow in price?

I can not give you an exact answer, I think that no one will give you an answer)
josell

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:22:30 PM

I can not give you an exact answer, I think that no one will give you an answer)

And what do you think? Is it likely that the token will grow in price in half or more? To get a profit from their sale
Seidr

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:30:30 PM

Tell me, does the project already have a bounty program? Can I start to participate in it? If so, which bonuses can I get from my actions?
josell

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:38:51 PM

Tell me, does the project already have a bounty program? Can I start to participate in it? If so, which bonuses can I get from my actions?

Yes, the bounty program is already available and you can participate in the development of the project! Your help will be fully appreciated by the project. I'm sure
Seidr

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:47:01 PM

Yes, the bounty program is already available and you can participate in the development of the project! Your help will be fully appreciated by the project. I'm sure

This is fine, where can I get information about this program?
josell

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:56:06 PM

This is fine, where can I get information about this program?

On the official site there is a link to the bounty program, you can use it and take part in the bounty program of this project, There in detail it is described where it is better to display an active
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: