Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:41:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4069 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:10:17 PM

Lancer’s team are doing a great job. They work even when everybody is watching the world cup. These guys really know what they need to do to be successful.
The project looks well-designed and I am sure that it will be in a great demand. Why did you decided that developers work during the world cup?
I just follow their facebook account. There is always interesting news about the project. Recently they’ve made an announcement that developers improved somehow the system. I am so excited about it.
Wow. It is so nice. This project is something outstanding. Can you tell me details about these updates? I want to know what developers improved exactly.
Unfortunately, I don’t know nothing about it. They will publish an article that will describe the whole details soon.  I guess it will be something amazing. The project is supported by so many people.
I agree with this assertion. Recently I have read that Lancer was listed on the icolink.com. It says something. Crypto community took this project seriously. I am really proud of them.
Really? Icolink is a distinguished source. It looks impressive. I am sure that it won’t be the last site that will appreciate Lancer. It has a great potential on the freelance market.
True. It has more potential in bounty management. Many icos will be happy to use this service because a good bounty campaign is 30% of the success. It is obvious for people that worked with crypto projects for a long time.
There is sense your words. I think it is a matter of time for developers to make it the best project in this field. I will stay tuned to know what’s going on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:19:10 PM

Hey, everyone! Can someone tell me about Lancer’s soft and hard caps? How much tokens will be issued? Is the pre-sale is started and how long it will take?
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:28:58 PM

Hey, everyone! Can someone tell me about Lancer’s soft and hard caps? How much tokens will be issued? Is the pre-sale is started and how long it will take?
How many questions! They have different hard and soft caps for the pre-ico and ico itself. What exactly do you want to know? Token price is $0.1. Developers is supposed to issue 1 500 000 000 of tokens. I guess it is a big sum. Preico will start in 22 days.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:36:46 PM

How many questions! They have different hard and soft caps for the pre-ico and ico itself. What exactly do you want to know? Token price is $0.1. Developers is supposed to issue 1 500 000 000 of tokens. I guess it is a big sum. Preico will start in 22 days.
Thank you for your help. Can you tell ma about the both kinds of hard and soft cap? I just want to know how much ambitious plans they have.
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:42:56 PM

Thank you for your help. Can you tell ma about the both kinds of hard and soft cap? I just want to know how much ambitious plans they have.
Pre-ICO
Softcap $200.000
Hardcap $1.500.000

ICO
Softcap $800.000
Hardcap $8.000.000
peetah

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:44:25 PM

Well, their plans are really impressive. They want to reach soft cap - $200000 and the hard cap - $ 1 500 000 during the preico. During the ico, they want to reach Soft cap $ 800 000 and hard cap $ 8 000 000.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:53:53 PM

Well, their plans are really impressive. They want to reach soft cap - $200000 and the hard cap - $ 1 500 000 during the preico. During the ico, they want to reach Soft cap $ 800 000 and hard cap $ 8 000 000.
Wow. I hope they will reach their goals because I except that this platform will change something on the current freelance market. I guess time is come.
thank you everyone for your help Wink
peetah

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:02:14 PM

Wow. I hope they will reach their goals because I except that this platform will change something on the current freelance market. I guess time is come.
thank you everyone for your help Wink
I agree with you. Freelancers need something much better that they have now. I mean employment exchanges for freelancers are a big problem. They have high fees and unfair policy. 
TammieCollins

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:06:02 PM

I wish this idea increase well and ideally!
A rather interesting plan, reasoned design, blameless vision!  Good luck all!
Conselethe

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:08:19 AM

Good morning all.
I joined this project. I'm interested to look how the owners implement the plan.
Holmes-Kuki

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:12:09 AM

The plan will be successful!
Excellence business, cerebral website.  Good luck.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:17:29 AM

Given the fact that freelancers are often deceived blockchain platform for this kind of activity will have much by the way and completely eliminate fraud on the platform
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:25:03 AM

Given the fact that freelancers are often deceived blockchain platform for this kind of activity will have much by the way and completely eliminate fraud on the platform
You have absolutely correctly noticed one of the key features of this platform. Freelance as a kind of activity is very unstable and no one gives you any guarantees that you will get money for the work done
Techsan

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:33:53 AM

You have absolutely correctly noticed one of the key features of this platform. Freelance as a kind of activity is very unstable and no one gives you any guarantees that you will get money for the work done
In general, the issuance of any work interested in the developers of various projects and in most cases you will receive a reward for the work done. Still, you need to carefully approach this issue and distinguish the fraud from the real employer
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:41:36 AM

In general, the issuance of any work interested in the developers of various projects and in most cases you will receive a reward for the work done. Still, you need to carefully approach this issue and distinguish the fraud from the real employer
What kind of activity will be available for employees on this platform, can you give any specific examples?
Mispsucon

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:45:23 AM

Hello . I wish you success!
Riveting website, outstanding vision, judicious logo!
Techsan

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:49:12 AM

What kind of activity will be available for employees on this platform, can you give any specific examples?
Different types of translations, the creation of any activity, the coverage of different work related to the promotion of various projects is very wide everyone will be able to find work on their preferences and skills
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:58:02 AM

Different types of translations, the creation of any activity, the coverage of different work related to the promotion of various projects is very wide everyone will be able to find work on their preferences and skills
This kind of PR is normal? I think if the project is really worth it calm can do without different types of marketing
Techsan

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:06:14 PM

This kind of PR is normal? I think if the project is really worth it calm can do without different types of marketing
You should be well aware of how hard it is to promote new projects to the masses. In general, the cryptocurrency industry is just beginning to take root in people's lives. Within the community, it is quite difficult to do so many developers have to resort to various kinds of services
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:15:27 PM

You should be well aware of how hard it is to promote new projects to the masses. In general, the cryptocurrency industry is just beginning to take root in people's lives. Within the community, it is quite difficult to do so many developers have to resort to various kinds of services
Maybe you're right. But there are projects that one idea can catch thousands of people? Which collect huge sums on ICO without the use of such methods of advertising and PR.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: