Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:04:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4069 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:28:25 PM

Hey everyone! Have been public sales started today? I know that they are supposed to be started today, May 26. I can any information about it.
Yes, you are right. Unfortunately, lancer has some technical problems and they are forced to change the date. I am sure that they will resolve all of their problems very soon.
Where did you find this information? At what date will be started sales? Was it announced somewhere? I am sure about it too. It is a great project with a strong team. I think they will do all possible to change this situation.
I think you need to follow their twitter. They post many interesting information about the project there. Lancer’s team announced June 18 as the date of the sales start. I am convinced that they could be able to deal with any other problem too.
It is not so long to wait as I thought. I think talented and high-qualified members of the team can resolve anything. Besides, I they understand that this project is very needed on the current market.
Yes, market needs something like this. Many people want to have platform that could give them such opportunities. I mean that it offers jobs and good employees.
Lancer is really something special. I hope they will go through it and will have great success. Anyway, they already have a strong and active community. Its support is very important for Lancer
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:36:40 PM

Hey everyone! Have been public sales started today? I know that they are supposed to be started today, May 26. I can any information about it.
Yes, you are right. Unfortunately, lancer has some technical problems and they are forced to change the date. I am sure that they will resolve all of their problems very soon.
Where did you find this information? At what date will be started sales? Was it announced somewhere? I am sure about it too. It is a great project with a strong team. I think they will do all possible to change this situation.
I think you need to follow their twitter. They post many interesting information about the project there. Lancer’s team announced June 18 as the date of the sales start. I am convinced that they could be able to deal with any other problem too.
It is not so long to wait as I thought. I think talented and high-qualified members of the team can resolve anything. Besides, I they understand that this project is very needed on the current market.
Yes, market needs something like this. Many people want to have platform that could give them such opportunities. I mean that it offers jobs and good employees.
Lancer is really something special. I hope they will go through it and will have great success. Anyway, they already have a strong and active community. Its support is very important for Lancer
It is true. I think community support developers can do much more. I like this project so much. I will be waiting for sales because I really believe in this idea.
Techsan

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:51:15 PM

It is true. I think community support developers can do much more. I like this project so much. I will be waiting for sales because I really believe in this idea.
I think they could change the job market. They offer a platform for people that want to develop themselves and find employees that will have a certain level of skill.
Garnic Robert

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:54:13 PM

It's really interesting platform.
A rather interesting approach, aesthetic approach.  Good luck!
boomertoo

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:00:46 PM

I think they could change the job market. They offer a platform for people that want to develop themselves and find employees that will have a certain level of skill.
I wish them good luck and patience. I think everything gonna be ok in a short time. We really need this project to make our life easier and more interesting.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:17:33 PM

friends, the online labor market is an excellent concept in order to increase the number of users who are in search of work. besides, there are very advantages for both users and investors.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:25:10 PM

guys, the developers tried their best - the dashboard to find various tasks will improve the labor market, attracting users who do not have special or high qualifications.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:33:10 PM

friends, the online labor market is an excellent concept in order to increase the number of users who are in search of work. besides, there are very advantages for both users and investors.
the benefits are really there: investors contribute to the increase in the cost of markers, and also they have favorable payment terms. and users get a whole complex of advantages.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:41:22 PM

this platform is really oriented more towards users. this is confirmed by flexible payments in the crypto currency, simplicity of tasks, and also it is reliability and trust and a lot of interesting projects. it is worth it to consider the details of the platform more thoroughly.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:49:18 PM

guys, if I'm not mistaken, the idea of ​​this platform is to simplify and improve the interaction between participants in the search for work. Since business is focused on the ICO, both sides increase the value of this ecosystem. moreover, it is possible to make transactions in the main crypto-currencies or tokens.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:58:24 PM

guys, if I'm not mistaken, the idea of ​​this platform is to simplify and improve the interaction between participants in the search for work. Since business is focused on the ICO, both sides increase the value of this ecosystem. moreover, it is possible to make transactions in the main crypto-currencies or tokens.
and considering that the price of the token is symbolic - $ 0.01, investors will be interested in this project. I hope that both stages pass as quickly as possible, and these tokens went to the stock exchange
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:06:42 PM

this project is undoubtedly better, because there are provided demanded services - advertising and SMM. Also, this is the earnings in the field of blockchain technology without any investment. it is attractive that there are non-standard tasks through blockchain projects.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:14:52 PM

I think that the team of developers is very talented: they are young promising guys who know their business and develop the platform to the ideal, which will be rewarded by the fact that there will not be a cease from the participants. Moreover, judging by the road map, there are still a lot of interesting things planned so I would not want to miss this Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:22:12 PM

I think that the team of developers is very talented: they are young promising guys who know their business and develop the platform to the ideal, which will be rewarded by the fact that there will not be a cease from the participants. Moreover, judging by the road map, there are still a lot of interesting things planned so I would not want to miss this Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I agree with you. for example, this year a beta platform is being prepared for release. Also, the launch of the exchange is planned, which will not less positively affect the labor market.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:31:15 PM

I agree with you. for example, this year a beta platform is being prepared for release. Also, the launch of the exchange is planned, which will not less positively affect the labor market.
just like that. Further, this improvement of the work product, the launch of the application and the development of the robot. but this is expected only in 2019. I would like to look at the application. Considering that the project is perspective and relevant, I'm sure it will happen very soon Cool Cool
Robert_Ar

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:18:08 PM

I've written a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your return. Judicious vision, seamless job, interesting approach.
Atobam

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:10:59 PM

I am check in website on your project, It is truly interesting.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:30:25 PM

Hey, everyone! The project offers a revolution for ico bounty campaigns and freelance market. Also, I see that this project has a high-speed pace of development. It means very much to me because it shows how much developers are interested in their success.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:39:41 PM

Hey, everyone! The project offers a revolution for ico bounty campaigns and freelance market. Also, I see that this project has a high-speed pace of development. It means very much to me because it shows how much developers are interested in their success.
Well, I guess you are right. But, I am not sure about their success. The idea is great but there are so many competitors. Are you really sure about this project and its future?
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:50:15 PM

Well, I guess you are right. But, I am not sure about their success. The idea is great but there are so many competitors. Are you really sure about this project and its future?
Yes, I am sure. Lancers offers much more than other websites where you can find a job. There are high fees and less opportunities. I don’t think that you can deny that Lancer makes the crypto community stronger. It could help to include cryptocurrencies in daily life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: