Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:59:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22111 times)
Bitbratt

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:49:53 PM

ISPs can choose to get any of their background information like Criminal, Drug and Work History verified by placing a request through their TrustLogicsTM Tokens. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful verification of the background check process, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens get distributed between Validators and the TrustLogicsTM platform. Once an ISP fulfils the needs of a Service Requestor, they can request a rating of their work from the latter. TrustLogicsTM helps ISPs maintain a Digital Portfolio which will contain all such ratings and reviews.

So Trustlogics token will be used in paying the validators. Individual Service Providers can also get their profile verified and maintain a good trust ratings. Thanks for the validators who make it easy for ISPs. Instead of recruiters hiring verifiers to verify their data, validators will make it for them.

With regards to recruiters hiring verifiers, the usual procedure is the recruiters are the one to verify the applicants data, but more often they only verify data’s if the position they are hiring is a high position job.  In lower rank position, I think they already skip that part, they don’t scuritinize the data’s of applicants anymore.

I do believe so too,that in lower positions  they don’t verify data’s anymore or do background check cause it will cost them time and money.  So TrustLogic is definitely a big help to the recruitment industry, because with this project, it will be easy for them to do background check even in the low position jobs.  It is no longer the recruiters that will do the verification, rather the applicants will request for a verification.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:11:33 PM

ISPs can choose to get any of their background information like Criminal, Drug and Work History verified by placing a request through their TrustLogicsTM Tokens. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful verification of the background check process, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens get distributed between Validators and the TrustLogicsTM platform. Once an ISP fulfils the needs of a Service Requestor, they can request a rating of their work from the latter. TrustLogicsTM helps ISPs maintain a Digital Portfolio which will contain all such ratings and reviews.

So Trustlogics token will be used in paying the validators. Individual Service Providers can also get their profile verified and maintain a good trust ratings. Thanks for the validators who make it easy for ISPs. Instead of recruiters hiring verifiers to verify their data, validators will make it for them.

With regards to recruiters hiring verifiers, the usual procedure is the recruiters are the one to verify the applicants data, but more often they only verify data’s if the position they are hiring is a high position job.  In lower rank position, I think they already skip that part, they don’t scuritinize the data’s of applicants anymore.

I do believe so too,that in lower positions  they don’t verify data’s anymore or do background check cause it will cost them time and money.  So TrustLogic is definitely a big help to the recruitment industry, because with this project, it will be easy for them to do background check even in the low position jobs.  It is no longer the recruiters that will do the verification, rather the applicants will request for a verification.

As a job seeker, of course, I would rather pay a token to TrustLogic and request my datas to be verified by the validators.  In this way, i have a higher chances to be hired, due to the fact that, my data’s are credible.  If I am a recruiter, I will only shortlist job seekers if their data’s are already verified.

giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:40:37 PM

As a job seeker, of course, I would rather pay a token to TrustLogic and request my datas to be verified by the validators.  In this way, i have a higher chances to be hired, due to the fact that, my data’s are credible.  If I am a recruiter, I will only shortlist job seekers if their data’s are already verified.

For me, TrustLogics concept is one of its kind. I have never read or heard such concept like the verification of data’s of jobseekers by suitable validators. And I am really loving it.  The recruiters surely love this feature of TrustLogics. And it is a brilliant idea and it iis really beneficial as well to the recruitment industry.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:43:31 PM

I wish good luck for the project!
Sensible logo, classy results, interesting design.
The vision and implementation I have seen firsthand give me confidence that TrustLogics will help provide a worldwide solution that solves real problems everyday people have for a crypto lover, an unemployed person, or an employer that is looking to hire credible people.what I really love about this is that it is very useful for a lot of people and not just your typical crypto project that is bound to burn.
Rogers-Billy

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:47:45 PM

I expect this idea will be prosperous. Mindful business, a very promising website, impeccable plan.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:57:11 PM

Wow, I gotta say, this project is just pretty amazing! The name really suits its purpose, this is very useful for a lot of people and the platform solves pretty much all the problems that an average person faces.this is a huge help for those unemployed people I feel that TrustLogics will disrupt the current hiring process.
coingrave

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:03:55 PM

I expect this idea will be prosperous. Mindful business, a very promising website, impeccable plan.
I believe this project. TrustLogics i watch this project many times And I reached to a conclusion.This platform will really be a huge impact to our community hope that this project will get what it deserves and i hope that all their plans will good well.
Electrified

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:27:00 PM

Wow, I gotta say, this project is just pretty amazing! The name really suits its purpose, this is very useful for a lot of people and the platform solves pretty much all the problems that an average person faces.this is a huge help for those unemployed people I feel that TrustLogics will disrupt the current hiring process.

Yah, amazing and very effective to hiring and recruitment industry and of course to the jobseeker.  By applying this kind of platform technology all very important professional data are being secured and be trusted.  Very convenient and surely will expand the use of crypto currency in the field.  I will agree with mate, hope this TrustLogic will help the unemployed issues.  Properly develop and enhance to ensure this project will have a big future to the real world is very important.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:03:18 AM

Yah, amazing and very effective to hiring and recruitment industry and of course to the jobseeker.  By applying this kind of platform technology all very important professional data are being secured and be trusted.  Very convenient and surely will expand the use of crypto currency in the field.  I will agree with mate, hope this TrustLogic will help the unemployed issues.  Properly develop and enhance to ensure this project will have a big future to the real world is very important.

In fact with the current MoUs that TrustLogics had entered with different countries is a proof that TrustLogics is very timely and relevant. They saw how helpful TrustLogics will be and thus they agreed to try the platform.

See previous post in this thread to know more.
StephanieLa

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:36:06 AM

Greetings all. I joined this business. I'm interested to look how the owners perform the idea!
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:47:57 AM

Greetings all. I joined this business. I'm interested to look how the owners perform the idea!

Look no further Stephaniela.

This discussion thread is packed with news, updates and brillisnt discussions of minds regarding the platform's concept.

Glad to see you here.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:02:54 AM

Is anyone here is a Filipino. We know on ourselves that hiring is basically hard for us Filipino even we have that specified skills and knowledge on that particular job assignment, and we do not have that capabilities and chance to have that dream job we want to so we accept the fact that we must work even it is not our masteries and profession. Ladies and gentlemen this project may overcome that all us Filipino problem on job seeking and finding. Good to know that even it is not already applied on our country we will be assured that in the near future hiring and job seeking will be so easy and hassle free for us unlike nowadays.
You have a point, but maybe we`re not the only have a problem in terms of finding a work, even if it is not our mastery or profession. As we all know there are some countries that is much hard development than us here in the Philippines, I am not comparing but this is the reality so we need to face it. This project helps not only for us Filipinos, but also to those people who can`t easily find a job all around the world and working hard every day, but they are not actually suited for that job they do.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:15:42 AM

Earning through the peer to peer hiring process is a way to increase the engagement of those who already have found jobs through the platform since they will try and find friends who are looking for jobs and encourage them to use the system.
That`s right if you invite more of your friends and your friends will invite their friends too it is a way to increase the the popularity of the project and earning through peer to peer hiring will increase also. In order this will happen you need to encourage jobless people in order to use the system, because we all can get opportunity and also benefits from it.
Elexsis

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:33:08 AM

All i can say to you is no need to be rushed, its because trust logic is a fair and also they need to be equal for those who are willing to be hired as an employee of their project. Yes, maybe it takes some time, but is it a problem if you are surely being hired if you registered your data`s in their system. Trust logic wants to be the file`s of every job seeker`s well-secured, so that in the near future if want to work with other companies you don`t need to pass another resume in order to be hired.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:42:45 AM

Is anyone here is a Filipino. We know on ourselves that hiring is basically hard for us Filipino even we have that specified skills and knowledge on that particular job assignment, and we do not have that capabilities and chance to have that dream job we want to so we accept the fact that we must work even it is not our masteries and profession. Ladies and gentlemen this project may overcome that all us Filipino problem on job seeking and finding. Good to know that even it is not already applied on our country we will be assured that in the near future hiring and job seeking will be so easy and hassle free for us unlike nowadays.
You have a point, but maybe we`re not the only have a problem in terms of finding a work, even if it is not our mastery or profession. As we all know there are some countries that is much hard development than us here in the Philippines, I am not comparing but this is the reality so we need to face it. This project helps not only for us Filipinos, but also to those people who can`t easily find a job all around the world and working hard every day, but they are not actually suited for that job they do.

Perhaps JoshKulot was referring to overseas jobs that is why he pointed out the difficulty of a few nationalities, perhaps due to the inherent discrimination everyone faces every now and then at different stages of the hiring process.

But with TrustLogics launching a platform where AI is applied to match best qualified skills for the job opening rather than nationalities and other personal traits, we perhaps are looking at a brand new face of shortlisting candidates.
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:04:00 AM

Perhaps JoshKulot was referring to overseas jobs that is why he pointed out the difficulty of a few nationalities, perhaps due to the inherent discrimination everyone faces every now and then at different stages of the hiring process.

But with TrustLogics launching a platform where AI is applied to match best qualified skills for the job opening rather than nationalities and other personal traits, we perhaps are looking at a brand new face of shortlisting candidates.

But never be too disheartened. Don't think much about racial discrimination affecting your application as a filipino as that is not usually the case. Perhaps other employers are keen on hiring people of specific nationalities as it could offer a better & more engaging communication which is an advantage.

And as bitcoindusts pointed out, the TrustLogics could in effect remove the idea of discrimination as the preliminary screening is set towards skills and qualifications and not personal attributes, unless of course the recruiter is looking for a specific nationality (which is not considered discrimination but a preference entitled to employers and hiring agencies).

Best of luck to you josh, i hope the platform will be of help to you soon and to all your countrymen facing the same issue.
Elexsis

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:05:24 AM

For me, TrustLogics concept is one of its kind. I have never read or heard such concept like the verification of data’s of jobseekers by suitable validators. And I am really loving it.  The recruiters surely love this feature of TrustLogics. And it is a brilliant idea and it iis really beneficial as well to the recruitment industry.
I think for me there are a few companies trying to build like this kind of a concept, but in verification of data`s there are three major segments before your files will be stored in their data system, I don`t think it has the same as what they are doing by now. Trust logic and its team have a brilliant idea because they pursue this project in order to help and lessen unemployment people. I also do love this project cause we have the opportunity to work as an employee in which company should we probably suited and we can get beneficial as well as what regular worker`s do.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:13:09 AM

Seems very absorbing!
Spotless project,  good approach.  Good luck dev's!
A very brilliant project and nice concept looking forward for more updates, Good luck dev`s and also to the team!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Elexsis

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:35:50 AM

I hope your business runs successfully
 Good luck dev's
Thank you for your support !
I think it is already successful mates. More power Dev's.
Good to know that the TrustLogics Team replies on every concern of the participants and future user. More power on you Devs. Great to know your project really exist in this world full of unemployment and underemployment.

Trust Logics want to impose a good service to all people with this new technology,

This evolution can be seen in adoption of the latest technologies and processes, to make a high quality and smooth transactions.

a service to provide to all the people who wants to service companies under their partnership.
a good provider for all job-seekers that will trust the team to handle and support them to have their career on their expertise field.

That is what trust logics is all about. And you can count that it will truly deliver with its promises. I believe that they will not waste the great concept that they have and the good amount of people supporting them. Once this platform goes live, there will be no stopping it from succeeding.
Correct and it will continue to help and support all jobseeker around the world, with their step by step process and all of their plans and idea to become establish in this industry... Soon they will know as a trusted source of jobs in the internet and it will no stopping by then...
That`s why trust logic needs more support in order to be popular as the main trusted source of jobs on the internet, i think we should probably help them too by our own opinion in order to know what are the do`s and Don`ts of the project, because they were going to establish a very interesting project, which will change the whole world into a better place that there will be no jobless people and their system will be needed for the sake of our future.
shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:36:57 AM

Work is hard what trustlogics is doing, But really appreciable work done by TrustLogics Team. Great job !!!
Such Beautiful words keep us motivated to do something extraordinary work for society. TrustLogics is really thankful that we have supporters like you.
We are also very thankful for having this opportunity trust logic this might be the solution to lessen the unemployment people in our society and in fact we all want this to happen also. As we all know we can also get benefits from it and I know this project has a potential to be successful in the near future, that's why we're looking forward for more updates and we are also encouraging more people to support this project.
The potential for this project's success is very high because their ideas are well presented, and also since the platform is based on an already existing project which has been a success.
I believe this project will be successful as well. If it was successful before, why will it not be successful this time? It's easier to implement the project because they already have experienced launching it and maintaining it.
If it's about potential, yes it is high but we won't know how it will all turn out since we are still in the middle of it. Their experience gives guarantee to the investors that they know what they are doing.
Investors will be encouraged because they will see that this is not like other projects where developers don't really have an existing platform yet.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: