Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:38:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:43:08 AM

Is TrustLogics Project will be communicating on every countries government??, Like here in the Philippines we have DOLE (Department Of Labor and Employment) wherein they have also android and IOS apps and reminders that there was a job hiring available. Is TrustLogics will partnered on governmental terms to be legalized and accepted as Job Hiring website in that specific country.

there is also an additional branch of government for every country that need to be consulted.
Department of foreign affairs is a big part here,
as the employer and employee will be on different country.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:54:47 AM

Is TrustLogics Project will be communicating on every countries government??, Like here in the Philippines we have DOLE (Department Of Labor and Employment) wherein they have also android and IOS apps and reminders that there was a job hiring available. Is TrustLogics will partnered on governmental terms to be legalized and accepted as Job Hiring website in that specific country.

there is also an additional branch of government for every country that need to be consulted.
Thinking also about this problem, because if it is for job hiring inside and outside the country project team would be legalized in every country. Recruiter will be also adjust on different government culture of the country to know where do the applicant belong and not. Hope that this problem has a good solution because this project is one of the good solution on job hiring and occupancy problem.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:01:05 AM

In this day, with this medium tried, tested and proven to be true and more importantly indispensable, professional recruiters and employers
alike rely on job portals as a primary source of professional talent both on a stand-alone basis and in some cases to complement traditional hiring methods.
So what are the benefits of online recruitment that have led to such a meteoric rise in its use and revolutionized
the way companies hire and candidates search for jobs in such a short time span?
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:03:12 AM

Thinking also about this problem, because if it is for job hiring inside and outside the country project team would be legalized in every country. Recruiter will be also adjust on different government culture of the country to know where do the applicant belong and not. Hope that this problem has a good solution because this project is one of the good solution on job hiring and occupancy problem.
Every government has their own right process wherein they would allow international business establishment rather company to be allow and applied in that specific country. It would be a hard time for TrustLogics Team to talk on every country to apply their own project. We also knew that the process of every country is so so slow especially here in the Philippines, documents, laws and legalization was so so slow. What would you do to that problem if you know that Filipinos are so excited on this project and have that potential users of this project.
tropangKAMOTE

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:14:40 AM

If in case there was an illegal recruiter and company that surpassed this project, what may be the first thing this project team will be doing??. I heard you have that great privacy and security terms of management but if we encounter this events or problem what was the first thing to do. I knew you have that plan to eliminate that problem, can you please discuss some of that for us.

Illegal recruitment will not be a problem,
this will be a company and they are ready for this.
they put a lot of time for the project to be success.
but if there will be something like that, just 1 time and all the effort will be gone.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:18:59 AM

One of the problem of every country is the Child Labor and every year the working age allowed was going down. Is there any child protection and other laws are covered by this project. We all know that every country has that law of working age but in different numbers like here in the Philippines as far as I know 16-18 years old are allowed to work on in soft works while in others are in different age. How you would know about that??, is there any child policies and protection in every country wherein you will apply your Project??.
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:41:18 AM

According to their white paper,
"TrustLogicsTM they value their user data privacy.
They built this platform to ensure that any third-party application gaining access to data is
completely dependent on user-defined permissions.
In this current public beta release of the platform, Jobseekers can place their
network users (e.g. Recruiters) into different groups and assign separate permissions to every group.
This is basically the display of individual components of a jobseeker’s profile can be enabled/disabled for one or more recruiters. Recruiters will only see the data that has been made visible for them by jobseekers"

This must be a good site for job seekers and I hope it will be help to both employers and employees.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:42:40 AM

PROBLEM:
An honest jobseeker misses out on a job when a dishonest jobseeker presents false data on their education, employment, and skills data

That is from the team of TRUSTLOGIC,

as people want to have a better job for their future, the right field for their skills,
they also need to help the team and be responsible for submitting their information.
better be honest!
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:17:25 AM

Costs of posting jobs and or searching for candidates on job portals can be up to 90% lower than the costs of using

traditional search firms and or advertising methods based on my researched.

Now on online recruiter the company may reduced cost charge in newspaper or publication ads for

the same reach and time period with this new technology.
tonyongbayawak

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:36:14 AM

They don’t need to communicate with the government trustlogic is build by the people for the people this is decentralized Trustlogic only needs to communicate with the recruiters around the world. This is legal internet is freedom right?
99redballoons

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:49:19 AM

Costs of posting jobs and or searching for candidates on job portals can be up to 90% lower than the costs of using

Now on online recruiter the company may reduced cost charge in newspaper or publication ads for

What are the benefits of online recruitment that have led to such a meteoric rise in its use and revolutionized the way companies.

hire and candidates search for jobs in such a short time span?
tonyongbayawak

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:52:43 AM

My question is what’s the difference between trustlogic and other online job platform. I only knew one it’s the data privacy. Aside from that what’s the difference is it because it has a blockchain? Or another ICO to runaway lol
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:05:44 AM

My question is what’s the difference between trustlogic and other online job platform. I only knew one it’s the data privacy. Aside from that what’s the difference is it because it has a blockchain? Or another ICO to runaway lol
We appreciate your concern, We have many of the things which is different from others. Here are some examples of same- we are providing Trusted and Verified data for hiring industry
Permission-based data sharing
Certified Validators
Identity Protection using Blockchain
Shareable profile for Independent Service Providers

And you can join our Official Telegram Group of TrustLogics For Instant Help.
Here it is - https://t.me/trustlogics
tonyongbayawak

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:23:15 AM

We appreciate your concern, We have many of the things which is different from others. Here are some examples of same- we are providing Trusted and Verified data for hiring industry
Permission-based data sharing
Certified Validators
Identity Protection using Blockchain
Shareable profile for Independent Service Providers

And you can join our Official Telegram Group of TrustLogics For Instant Help.
Here it is - https://t.me/trustlogics

Ohh thank you so much for that answer about identity protection how was that since blockchain is a open ledger can you elaborate that to me.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:40:13 AM

What are the benefits of online recruitment that have led to such a meteoric rise in its use and revolutionized the way companies.

You know what, one of the benefits of trustlogics was aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution: a private
blockchain to store and retrieve data with user-set permissions; and a public blockchain to record transactions. According to WP, now about the question you wanna know the advantage of online recruitment is you need to submit only your personal data information through their website to submit your resume/bio data that will  suite to the position were they are looking for.
tonyongbayawak

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:51:14 AM

Another issue is that if we out some permission based. Some users are not techy. I suggest we need to create a quick tutorial video for that.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:37:40 AM

If he terminated his job, would it relate to Trustlogics? can he be downplayed or depending on the grounds of the reason for his satisfaction? What

if you were convicted criminal? do you still have to apply thru Trustlogics?

A person with criminal records will definitely have a hard time looking for a job, but it's still worth a shot to try and pass a resume. Some employers still give chances to an ex convict, and these kinds of employers we can never tell, but if someone who has a criminal record would be able to find one on Trustlogic then that must be fate and a blessing from someone who is starting to make a new life again.
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:02:21 AM

You know what, one of the benefits of trustlogics was aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution: a private
blockchain to store and retrieve data with user-set permissions; and a public blockchain to record transactions. According to WP, now about the question you wanna know the advantage of online recruitment is you need to submit only your personal data information through their website to submit your resume/bio data that will  suite to the position were they are looking for.

Online recruitment  gives you much more flexibility with regards to controlling your posts and the applications you receive. If you post in a newspaper, however, and want to amend the job advert, it is tough, and in most cases, you would need to pay for an entirely new ad. With online posts, most platforms will allow you to edit, update and remove your job post whenever you wish.
scarleth06

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:04:20 AM

It’s good to know that there are another project that made again with so many investors will surely like because of the advantages of it. Trustlogic will help human to find proper job that suited in their profession.
Main goal of the TrustrLogics Project is to give people quality and professional job national and international job with the use of new technologies and applications on android and ios phones. Nice job on TrustLogics Team can't wait to implement here in our country.
Is it true? TrustLogics will also offer international job? Well, it is too hard to trust for that one because a lot of money and documents needed just to work abroad. Job hiring will only happen inside of a country because it is more delicate to apply in a company where we don't know the existence.
Yes trust logics is available both local and international, I'll see this as great opportunity for many jobseeker want to work abroad i hope that companies from different country will allow to have employee from other country as well... I think this will be possible if they'll let  trust logics do the work and search for employees outside of their country, with the blockchain technology that gather true and secured credentials from employee's all over world i guess companies have nothing to worry about...
If i'm going to open a job which company should i need to connect to? DO you think trustlogic will help me to find trusted professionals? I should use this platform if this really goes live. especially there secured credentials from it's employee.
Yes it can, and when you choose trust logics to be your partner and have trusted profile from them your success is undoubtedly clear... With the blockchain that provides true and secured credentials that very difficult to find nowadays, im sure of it you're in good hands...
joeljames23

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:30:38 AM

If he terminated his job, would it relate to Trustlogics? can he be downplayed or depending on the grounds of the reason for his satisfaction? What

if you were convicted criminal? do you still have to apply thru Trustlogics?

Anyone can go to trust logics and apply but if you have that record and if the company's find out i guess it can lower your profile and lessen the chance for you to get hired...  But i hope that somehow trust logics will find a better way and a solution for this kind of people/situation...
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: