Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:09:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22111 times)
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:54:46 PM

The company who will or using Trustlogics Platform will save time and reduce expenses on the hiring process of job seekers through its peer-to peer hiring system. This feature will make use of full potential of referral networks that trustlogic will implement on their platform. So its easier and faster to find a new employee.
Ya. Right. Imagine someone from the platform itself, a co-user with specific skills can be referred by a co-user like me to an employer or recruitment company who posted a job that suits the skill of that applicant. That will be making the process easy. Referring a person you know is better than accepting someone who has falsified his/her data.
caidic8

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:57:57 PM

Oh yes! This is an excellent idea. Congratulations to the developers and to all people behind this project. For job seekers like me, the reputation building system would play a significant role in building up your credentials. Looking forward to see it working soon. Though we know that it is not that easy to setup everything. But with the technology we have today, no doubt TrustLogics can finalized it.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:30:39 PM

The company who will or using Trustlogics Platform will save time and reduce expenses on the hiring process of job seekers through its peer-to peer hiring system. This feature will make use of full potential of referral networks that trustlogic will implement on their platform. So its easier and faster to find a new employee.
Ya. Right. Imagine someone from the platform itself, a co-user with specific skills can be referred by a co-user like me to an employer or recruitment company who posted a job that suits the skill of that applicant. That will be making the process easy. Referring a person you know is better than accepting someone who has falsified his/her data.
And if the current problem right now everywhere in the world will be remedied by Trustlogics then much better. Because of unemployment rise every year everywhere, in some countries recruitment system is becoming a business. Jobseekers do not have much choices but to accept what is being given them regardless of the salary, position, and working hours. Poor employees have to suffer this misfortune just because he needed a job. With Trustlogics, smart contract will be the answer.  
magz

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:36:13 PM

Where can we buy Trustlogics token? Is it available on your platform or we can only buy them on crypto exchange? Can we use fiat-money to purchase your token?

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Yooshijin

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:12:21 PM

Isn't it amazing that through Trustlogics the cost of using recruitment agency can totally be eliminated? The whole process of hiring can be done directly between jobseekers and employers and no need third party who is only after the money of both? I hate this recruitment agencies on how they treat applicants in my country. They are milking the applicants. Every single paper and pen they provide is in expense of the applicant.

In Trustlogics, all the process is paperless. No need for the applicants to fill up form because once you apply using Trustlogics platform, your resumes and all your personal details will automatically be submitted to the recruiter.

I like a paperless society because it is greener than using papers. It can help not just the environment but also the recruiter at the same time because it could cut down the expenses. Our traditional hiring process takes too much paper. This process involves risk of misplacing documents. With paperless hiring process, the recruiter can find and access all the documents easily.

I agree on your go green perception on TrustLogics guys.

Deejayce is actually right that it saves the environment and lowers the cost too for the recruiters (besides materials and storage cost, having these application forms, submitted resumes, etc. involves a substantial amount of overhead to be done right).

And being able to track a jobseekers applications or potential applicants for recruiters in a digital manner is much more smarter than sorting them manually, it brings about a lot of convenience in a very organized manner.

Now that people are now shifting to paperless in their offices. Hiring process should too. Employment application takes a lot of papers in each applicant. Paperless employment process could help reduce cutting down trees. Not using paper will conserve our trees and will help us in a much greener environment.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:29:34 PM

Isn't it amazing that through Trustlogics the cost of using recruitment agency can totally be eliminated? The whole process of hiring can be done directly between jobseekers and employers and no need third party who is only after the money of both? I hate this recruitment agencies on how they treat applicants in my country. They are milking the applicants. Every single paper and pen they provide is in expense of the applicant.

In Trustlogics, all the process is paperless. No need for the applicants to fill up form because once you apply using Trustlogics platform, your resumes and all your personal details will automatically be submitted to the recruiter.

I like a paperless society because it is greener than using papers. It can help not just the environment but also the recruiter at the same time because it could cut down the expenses. Our traditional hiring process takes too much paper. This process involves risk of misplacing documents. With paperless hiring process, the recruiter can find and access all the documents easily.

Deejayce is actually right that it saves the environment and lowers the cost too for the recruiters (besides materials and storage cost, having these application forms, submitted resumes, etc. involves a substantial amount of overhead to be done right).

And being able to track a jobseekers applications or potential applicants for recruiters in a digital manner is much more smarter than sorting them manually, it brings about a lot of convenience in a very organized manner.

Now that people are now shifting to paperless in their offices. Hiring process should too. Employment application takes a lot of papers in each applicant. Paperless employment process could help reduce cutting down trees. Not using paper will conserve our trees and will help us in a much greener environment.

More and more paperwork is being spent on HR paperwork. Tech-savvy people expect things to be done right from the start. That's why a smart company should move to paperless system. With the advance trustlogics platform and highly secured cloud-based data storage, jobseekers information will be securely stored.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:08:15 AM

If I am the employer, how can I assure that his profile is honest or not?? is their any verification or any of school grade summary or something needed to set up an account on TrustLogics??. Were not one sided here right. Please enlighten me. Just asking.
well if you trust to trustlogics  blockchain technonlogy you will not doubt about the profile of jobseeker if honest  or dishonest,,because trustlogics have also reputation building system which individual can assign a bounty for building their reputation about their educational background ,previous employment ,skill's  achievements ,and other ligal document that you well assure  that all participant are honest according to their presented document,

I agree because  trustlogics has a big rule and challenge to detect the dishonest applicant,cause during survey in other nation almost 58%  of the hiring managers admitted that they caught a lie on a resume. As a result, honest and deserving candidates may have lost out on opportunities.

That's why they will hire a validator to check if the documents uploaded on their platform are legit or not.

Of course, there will be some flaws in the verifications of documents, not all will be verified immediately and sometimes they can't check it out

clearly, if it is legit or not. Let's find out once the platform is online and working after their launch.

What if the validator don't do his work properly and still left some unverified data will be on the platform? How will the trust logic will know about it. I see some underground market that are making fake paper works like high school/college diploma even CoE is being faked. How can we trust this trustlogics platform?

I do believe that Trustlogics will hire a reputable and trustworthy validators. They will not risk their project by getting a non reliable validators that will ruin their reputations. But just incase, it happens. Then the validator will get specific sanction for such a wrong conduct.

I believe the same too.  TrustLogis will indeed partner up with credible validators with no doubt.

As you rightfully said, with all the smart process TrustLogics has to offer which relies greatly on verification qnd backgroundcheck, there will be no way they will compromise the validators integrity.
dkaye

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:11:29 AM

More and more paperwork is being spent on HR paperwork. Tech-savvy people expect things to be done right from the start. That's why a smart company should move to paperless system. With the advance trustlogics platform and highly secured cloud-based data storage, jobseekers information will be securely stored.

Old system of hiring is not efficient, especially if you are constantly reading through piles of application forms and looking for information that you need. Trustlogics platform has made possible to sort through the application forms, identify the potential candidates that best fit the job. With this, a company can save time and can use this saved time to other works for the business.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:41:47 AM

How can I assure that the person requesting my personal data and document was safe and will not steal my data??. Is their any "TrustLogic Verified" thing we can see to verify that the one who was requesting is safe?? Just asking for more security purposes guys.
I think its stated somewhere in the thread and in the whitepaper, that recruiters will also need to be honest and truthful about their companies and their requests. This platform promotes security of data and TrustLogics will do its best to also filter out people who'd steal data. But my comments are not that supported so I suppose if someone well informed than me can provide the needed information about how to know if a recruiter is legit, it would be very helpful.

Trustlogics provide Verified and trusted information to hiring and staffing Industry, I think their platform using certified validators are verify the data and giving the ownership of the verification certificate to the job seeker. and interms of the security data I think they can provide the information that they needed. also the trustlogics main goal is to make it more organized.

As per my understanding, validation and verification requests are to be permitted first by the jobseeker should the recruiter wish to have them certified.

The wonderful thing about the TrustLogics system is that they gave full control to the users over the data and information they wish to share.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:06:37 AM

Oh yes! This is an excellent idea. Congratulations to the developers and to all people behind this project. For job seekers like me, the reputation building system would play a significant role in building up your credentials. Looking forward to see it working soon. Though we know that it is not that easy to setup everything. But with the technology we have today, no doubt TrustLogics can finalized it.

True indeed Caidic.  The whole process of setting up TrustLogics platform entails a lot of great difficulties and technicalities and great amount of cost too.

That's why most of us here hope that many more contributors, like ourselves, find the cause of the project worthy of support and investment.  And i hope to see you too aboard the number of people who put in their tokens where it could benefit, not only for personal gain, but for others too and on a global scale.
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:33:43 AM

Upon seeing this project, I checked its website right away. And honestly, as I browsed through it I was impressed by how they present things so simple and yet efficient. I loved the Job Seekers category, the Recruiters category, and especially the Careers category where I can browse and look for the best job offerings. Hoping for this project to thrive as expected.

Glad you checked out their website immediately Ahiarobert. The design and feel is quite smart isn't it?

And more so if you signed up for their Alpha release.  Try it and have a glimpse of the jobseekers portal and how experience how neat it is and have a feel of the promised control of TrustLogics fully invested towards the users.

And welcome by the way to the thread. Stick around to see more progress along the way.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:59:38 AM

With all the development TrustLogics is hoping to apply on their platform, i think we are about to see Industry 5.0 being applied in their system.

Technology did impact the hiring industry leveraging the recruitment process through the current Industry 4.0 where the Internet of Things (IoT), Artifical Intelligence (AI) and smart technologies are woven together to make the hiring system efficient, savvy and cost-friendly.

Yet, i do think that TrustLogics do understand that Industry 5.0 is to bring human touch with hybrid systems such as hybrid chatbots where interactions are made by both man and machine to make if more effective.  That's why we see in the whitepaper that TrustLogics will be employing AI but still hands over the finality to the HR themselves.

It is really comforting to know that TrustLogics packs with them technological advancement yet not undermining the capacity of human intelligence to make the whole hiring industry truly effective.
tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:28:47 AM

What's the point of this platform? On a reputable employer's point of view, the HR department should take care of verifying the information on an application and in any case, if it's free for an employer then why not but if the employer would still have to pay, then the employer should just hire it's own PSV, just saying.
For the fees, it's the applicant who will have to pay in the platform. I'm not sure about the employers though, since the applicant already paid for the information on his profile, there's no mention of the employer having to pay.
Well, if there would really be no fees for employers in joining and using the platform, then more employers would be encouraged to join since in other platforms, they would have to pay just to access information and pay whenever an applicant is hired.The question is will it be free for employers?
Quote from: WP
4.3.2 Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model
Recruiter posts a new job opportunity and declares a bounty to close that position. TrustLogicsTM AI based algorithm notifies Suitable peers about job posting, who can then refer others within and outside of the TrustLogicsTM Ecosystem. After successful closure of the position, TrustLogicsTM tokens are distributed among all the participants involved. This process is quite effective and reliable, as costs are involved only upon closure of a certain opening and referred candidates are more trustworthy
Not sure, but the one to pay the bounty would probably be the recruiter, so, this is just the same as other platforms, recruiters have to pay when hiring, the unanswered question is will  it be cheaper here or at a competitive price?

bounty? bounties are being paid by the team (trustlogics)
bounties are not the issue on this by the way.
the topic is outside of that word.

Just new to this industry but I believe they used the term in the WhitePaper in relation to smart contracts as means of paying respective participants of the said transaction in case the transaction has been completed.
The word bounty sounds different and quite inappropriate since it would mean that those involved in the transaction are going to be bounty hunters but that is not supposed to be what it is.
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:44:11 AM

What's the point of this platform? On a reputable employer's point of view, the HR department should take care of verifying the information on an application and in any case, if it's free for an employer then why not but if the employer would still have to pay, then the employer should just hire it's own PSV, just saying.
For the fees, it's the applicant who will have to pay in the platform. I'm not sure about the employers though, since the applicant already paid for the information on his profile, there's no mention of the employer having to pay.
Well, if there would really be no fees for employers in joining and using the platform, then more employers would be encouraged to join since in other platforms, they would have to pay just to access information and pay whenever an applicant is hired.The question is will it be free for employers?
Recruiter posts a new job opportunity and declares a bounty to close that position. TrustLogicsTM AI based algorithm notifies Suitable peers about job posting, who can then refer others within and outside of the TrustLogicsTM Ecosystem. After successful closure of the position, TrustLogicsTM tokens are distributed among all the participants involved. This process is quite effective and reliable, as costs are involved only upon closure of a certain opening and referred candidates are more trustworthy
Not sure, but the one to pay the bounty would probably be the recruiter, so, this is just the same as other platforms, recruiters have to pay when hiring, the unanswered question is will  it be cheaper here or at a competitive price?

Just new to this industry but I believe they used the term in the WhitePaper in relation to smart contracts as means of paying respective participants of the said transaction in case the transaction has been completed.
The word bounty sounds different and quite inappropriate since it would mean that those involved in the transaction are going to be bounty hunters but that is not supposed to be what it is.
Yes, that is correct, they should have not used the word bounty here because the transactions involved might be considered "outside of that word" as mentioned above.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:09:47 AM

With all the development TrustLogics is hoping to apply on their platform, i think we are about to see Industry 5.0 being applied in their system.

Technology did impact the hiring industry leveraging the recruitment process through the current Industry 4.0 where the Internet of Things (IoT), Artifical Intelligence (AI) and smart technologies are woven together to make the hiring system efficient, savvy and cost-friendly.

Yet, i do think that TrustLogics do understand that Industry 5.0 is to bring human touch with hybrid systems such as hybrid chatbots where interactions are made by both man and machine to make if more effective.  That's why we see in the whitepaper that TrustLogics will be employing AI but still hands over the finality to the HR themselves.

It is really comforting to know that TrustLogics packs with them technological advancement yet not undermining the capacity of human intelligence to make the whole hiring industry truly effective.

Looks like you are right there BitcoinPanther.

We might be seeing TrustLogics bringing in Industry 5.0 to the hiring industry with the collaborations they are showcasing on their platform.

With AI acting the smartest to match and filter applications based on job opening and the seekers qualification and the platform being built on top of the blockchain technology, i also believe that we are to witness another phase of revolutionary change in the recruitment industry.
mushimushi

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:14:11 AM

Yes, that is correct, they should have not used the word bounty here because the transactions involved might be considered "outside of that word" as mentioned above.
The context of the word bounty in this industry are payments made to the bounty hunters who joined the bounty campaign of a certain ICO project and the payments made are in the form of token or coin of the said projects.
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:44:07 AM

The context of the word bounty in this industry are payments made to the bounty hunters who joined the bounty campaign of a certain ICO project and the payments made are in the form of token or coin of the said projects.
What term should they use then? Reading back the quote, it sounds like they are monetizing the recruitment industry since they used the word bounty and also they are monetizing on the applicant referrals since when someone is hired, the peer who referred will get "bounty tokens"
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:04:07 AM

What term should they use then? Reading back the quote, it sounds like they are monetizing the recruitment industry since they used the word bounty and also they are monetizing on the applicant referrals since when someone is hired, the peer who referred will get "bounty tokens"
Maybe that is one of the problem of this project coz they did not discuss the payment and token related terms for using this project. I mean if you would be presenting this project you must focus first on the price, payment, and costing of the project, if it was free it is great but if it has a payment it may be the same as other but have more feature than others. need to elaborate the costing and payment terms TrustLogics Team. Still good project though.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:11:02 AM

If in case there was an illegal recruiter and company that surpassed this project, what may be the first thing this project team will be doing??. I heard you have that great privacy and security terms of management but if we encounter this events or problem what was the first thing to do. I knew you have that plan to eliminate that problem, can you please discuss some of that for us.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:30:34 AM

Is TrustLogics Project will be communicating on every countries government??, Like here in the Philippines we have DOLE (Department Of Labor and Employment) wherein they have also android and IOS apps and reminders that there was a job hiring available. Is TrustLogics will partnered on governmental terms to be legalized and accepted as Job Hiring website in that specific country.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: