Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 08:48:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
tokeisou

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:48:17 AM

Work is hard what trustlogics is doing, But really appreciable work done by TrustLogics Team. Great job !!!
Such Beautiful words keep us motivated to do something extraordinary work for society. TrustLogics is really thankful that we have supporters like you.
We are also very thankful for having this opportunity trust logic this might be the solution to lessen the unemployment people in our society and in fact we all want this to happen also. As we all know we can also get benefits from it and I know this project has a potential to be successful in the near future, that's why we're looking forward for more updates and we are also encouraging more people to support this project.
The potential for this project's success is very high because their ideas are well presented, and also since the platform is based on an already existing project which has been a success.
I believe this project will be successful as well. If it was successful before, why will it not be successful this time? It's easier to implement the project because they already have experienced launching it and maintaining it.
If it's about potential, yes it is high but we won't know how it will all turn out since we are still in the middle of it. Their experience gives guarantee to the investors that they know what they are doing.
Investors will be encouraged because they will see that this is not like other projects where developers don't really have an existing platform yet.
It is better for project when there is already an existing platform because not only will it attract investors but also it might be a source of revenue already.
mushimushi

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:16:03 AM

Work is hard what trustlogics is doing, But really appreciable work done by TrustLogics Team. Great job !!!
Such Beautiful words keep us motivated to do something extraordinary work for society. TrustLogics is really thankful that we have supporters like you.
We are also very thankful for having this opportunity trust logic this might be the solution to lessen the unemployment people in our society and in fact we all want this to happen also. As we all know we can also get benefits from it and I know this project has a potential to be successful in the near future, that's why we're looking forward for more updates and we are also encouraging more people to support this project.
The potential for this project's success is very high because their ideas are well presented, and also since the platform is based on an already existing project which has been a success.
I believe this project will be successful as well. If it was successful before, why will it not be successful this time? It's easier to implement the project because they already have experienced launching it and maintaining it.
If it's about potential, yes it is high but we won't know how it will all turn out since we are still in the middle of it. Their experience gives guarantee to the investors that they know what they are doing.
Investors will be encouraged because they will see that this is not like other projects where developers don't really have an existing platform yet.
It is better for project when there is already an existing platform because not only will it attract investors but also it might be a source of revenue already.
For a project to have an already existing platform before ICO is actually something really attractive for investors since it means they don't really need the ICO for developing the platform.
HarrisPay

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 03:18:39 AM

In a highly complex workforce marketplace, TrustLogics is aiming to streamline the process of global hiring by creating a platform for ensuring identity protection in professional data and normalizing the necessity of verified profiles in the recruitment industry

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
OlympusMons

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:48:04 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 02:17:53 AM by OlympusMons

For a project to have an already existing platform before ICO is actually something really attractive for investors since it means they don't really need the ICO for developing the platform.
An already profitable company expanding through the use of ICO and blockchain is not something new, although in this case, they used the same name and did not change it.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:58:59 AM

Is TrustLogics Team will adding up a feature wherein the applicant will see the wages or salaries he will earn for that specific job he will getting??
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:06:02 AM

Is anyone here is a Filipino. We know on ourselves that hiring is basically hard for us Filipino even we have that specified skills and knowledge on that particular job assignment, and we do not have that capabilities and chance to have that dream job we want to so we accept the fact that we must work even it is not our masteries and profession. Ladies and gentlemen this project may overcome that all us Filipino problem on job seeking and finding. Good to know that even it is not already applied on our country we will be assured that in the near future hiring and job seeking will be so easy and hassle free for us unlike nowadays.
You have a point, but maybe we`re not the only have a problem in terms of finding a work, even if it is not our mastery or profession. As we all know there are some countries that is much hard development than us here in the Philippines, I am not comparing but this is the reality so we need to face it. This project helps not only for us Filipinos, but also to those people who can`t easily find a job all around the world and working hard every day, but they are not actually suited for that job they do.

Perhaps JoshKulot was referring to overseas jobs that is why he pointed out the difficulty of a few nationalities, perhaps due to the inherent discrimination everyone faces every now and then at different stages of the hiring process.

But with TrustLogics launching a platform where AI is applied to match best qualified skills for the job opening rather than nationalities and other personal traits, we perhaps are looking at a brand new face of shortlisting candidates.
Filipino here also. It is true that having a good job matching on masteries and profession is very difficult here in the Philippines but look on more wider side let's talk about the third world countries wherein they must work even they do not have that right education and training just to survive in their everyday life. Good to know that in this project exist that at least we will run thru other big country and show them our skills and work of jobs assignments.
JoshJelly

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:10:50 AM

Is anyone here is a Filipino. We know on ourselves that hiring is basically hard for us Filipino even we have that specified skills and knowledge on that particular job assignment, and we do not have that capabilities and chance to have that dream job we want to so we accept the fact that we must work even it is not our masteries and profession. Ladies and gentlemen this project may overcome that all us Filipino problem on job seeking and finding. Good to know that even it is not already applied on our country we will be assured that in the near future hiring and job seeking will be so easy and hassle free for us unlike nowadays.
You have a point, but maybe we`re not the only have a problem in terms of finding a work, even if it is not our mastery or profession. As we all know there are some countries that is much hard development than us here in the Philippines, I am not comparing but this is the reality so we need to face it. This project helps not only for us Filipinos, but also to those people who can`t easily find a job all around the world and working hard every day, but they are not actually suited for that job they do.

Perhaps JoshKulot was referring to overseas jobs that is why he pointed out the difficulty of a few nationalities, perhaps due to the inherent discrimination everyone faces every now and then at different stages of the hiring process.

But with TrustLogics launching a platform where AI is applied to match best qualified skills for the job opening rather than nationalities and other personal traits, we perhaps are looking at a brand new face of shortlisting candidates.
Filipino here also. It is true that having a good job matching on masteries and profession is very difficult here in the Philippines but look on more wider side let's talk about the third world countries wherein they must work even they do not have that right education and training just to survive in their everyday life. Good to know that in this project exist that at least we will run thru other big country and show them our skills and work of jobs assignments.
Not only Philippine people had that kind of problem we also here in our country had that. It is truly hard entering a job that is not your profession coz you need to adjust on every situation and environment you haven't encounter and study for the long time you are in school studying your profession. Proposing this project is way good news for me because for now on I will now get my job and enter the environment I'm belong to.
Jessica Il

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:12:16 AM

Hi dev's.
The plan will be useful!
Classy website, sentient results.
BeshyJelly

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:13:00 AM

Pretty excited on the upcoming activity of this project. Hope that our country was the next you will be visiting. Good job TrustLogics Teams and Dev's.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:00:04 AM

Hey . I got in this plan. I am interested to watch how the founders realize the plan!

Hello Brandi zen Trust logics really interesting with their new blockchain

They facilitate and support the development of their candidates, they give them a chance to get job to those unemployed.

Here's their website https://trustlogics.io/ to know about their platform and to enlighten you.
Surthelenuzz

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:04:32 AM

Such project are getting successful! Very nice business, sensible job, blameless plan.
teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:30:39 AM

At Q2, believed that getting recruitment right involves experience & strong relationships.
Their team is composed of highly experienced consultants with a vast network of professionals, executives & industry leaders.
They looking beyond the superficial through close collaboration with clients because they believe that bridging the gap starts by identifying it.
nawasa0001

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:50:39 AM

This project will be open soon,
i am ready to grab the opportunity they want to spread all over the world.
all my information and credentials are ready to go!
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:00:07 AM

Yes the skills and professionalism of the candidate they give special  training to give quality of their company,

encouragement, ensuring the excellent quality and caliber of the personnel available for their client company needs.
JoshJelly

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:14:21 AM

Such project are getting successful! Very nice business, sensible job, blameless plan.
Having this all good comments in this topic on TrustLogics Project, it is impossible for this project not to succeed. Worth to invest in.
BeshyJelly

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:17:17 AM

Yes the skills and professionalism of the candidate they give special  training to give quality of their company,

encouragement, ensuring the excellent quality and caliber of the personnel available for their client company needs.

Compiling and packing up also my personal data and information to be submitted on this project. Very excited to use this as my personal recruiter in my whole life.
JoshJelly

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:25:18 AM

Compiling and packing up also my personal data and information to be submitted on this project. Very excited to use this as my personal recruiter in my whole life.

As a graduating college student, it is very helpful for us to find our future job and then soon getting hired on it. It is very important for us to be more knowledgeable in terms of finding our first job and this TrustLogics Project may help us on that.
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:30:08 AM

Having this all good comments in this topic on TrustLogics Project, it is impossible for this project not to succeed. Worth to invest in.

Sourcing through proprietary database, network referrals  and targeted search

Search analytics reporting & insights through business reviews, candidate trackers, & saturation reports

Candidate Interviews based on specific requirement and employer culture

Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:30:57 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 07:03:15 AM by Dwey

really great news for the team of trustlogics to see the love that they got from their platform.
the odds are pretty high for this project, investors might not hesitate to invest their money on such a promising project.
BeshyJelly

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:50:55 AM

Do you ever experience guys that your paper document is overly ragged because of different paper passing and documenting on every company you were applying to?? Isn't that very awful for us to see?? Good to know that TrustLogics Project eliminates that paper document passing so that we could not be in hassle and our paper documents is now in clean and fix places of document folders.
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: