Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:49:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:29:32 PM

The Independent Service provider that will be on their platform can be helpful for those free lancers and experienced workers that has skill especialty. This way they can find more jobs not only their regular route and place thats they have working with but it will expand the area of finding new service requestors in the process.
I think this is the main target of this dude. Since therr are also individuals who can work flexibly but doesnt belong to any company of hiring agencies. This will open a door for sure for those freelancer fellows who can manage to have multiple jobs in their own convient time.
Many people as of now are chosen to be an independent service person than to be part of a company. Like me, I want to be an individual service provider someday that will contact with different people offering my services and I know that trustlogics will help me. I want to become a private tutor and I think I can offer my services using trustlogics app.
that's true,working for yourself as an independent contractor gives you the freedom you always wanted when you were an employee, and possibly even the chance to earn more money.However, being your own boss is not always great it has it's downsides too.
Yes. They can have a regular job and in their vacant time they can take extra jobs through being independent service provider. This will be an additional income for them. Good opportunity to earn and save more money. Thanks to trustlogics for this.
I like also the idea. If i have an opportunity to take more job other than my regular job i would take. It will be a good opportunity for me to have extra income and to have enough for my daily expenses. Most of the time even if we are earning big, still not enough and we can hardly save.
Well, what is important is the birth if this one of a kind project that will revolutionize the recruitment industry. Will be breaking the traditional ways of recruitment and will be making the lives of job seekers more easy.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:47:11 PM

The Independent Service provider that will be on their platform can be helpful for those free lancers and experienced workers that has skill especialty. This way they can find more jobs not only their regular route and place thats they have working with but it will expand the area of finding new service requestors in the process.
I think this is the main target of this dude. Since therr are also individuals who can work flexibly but doesnt belong to any company of hiring agencies. This will open a door for sure for those freelancer fellows who can manage to have multiple jobs in their own convient time.
Many people as of now are chosen to be an independent service person than to be part of a company. Like me, I want to be an individual service provider someday that will contact with different people offering my services and I know that trustlogics will help me. I want to become a private tutor and I think I can offer my services using trustlogics app.
that's true,working for yourself as an independent contractor gives you the freedom you always wanted when you were an employee, and possibly even the chance to earn more money.However, being your own boss is not always great it has it's downsides too.
Yes. They can have a regular job and in their vacant time they can take extra jobs through being independent service provider. This will be an additional income for them. Good opportunity to earn and save more money. Thanks to trustlogics for this.
I like also the idea. If i have an opportunity to take more job other than my regular job i would take. It will be a good opportunity for me to have extra income and to have enough for my daily expenses. Most of the time even if we are earning big, still not enough and we can hardly save.
Well, what is important is the birth if this one of a kind project that will revolutionize the recruitment industry. Will be breaking the traditional ways of recruitment and will be making the lives of job seekers more easy.
Yes. You are right chikitita2004. If we cannot benefit it today at least our children and our children’s children will enjoy all the conveniences that Trustlogics platform will be bringing. The next generation will be the recipient of this project.
powerglade

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:00:33 PM

This is a very good platform for those people who have specialty skills like painters, laborer and other free lancer. With the help of trustlogics they will have a digital portfolio that will present their reviews and service rating.

that's right, this platform will serve as a digital portfolio for skillful applicants around the world. this platform gives so many opportunities for so many people and with help of trustlogics many freelancers will have their work open for all employers to enjoy.
That is correct! You got your eye on the right thing which is the Digital Portfolio. Well, Trustlogics is really a great platform to build it. I guess the platform is not just focused on filtering our data and information but helping us to build a better digital portfolio and be a good person. Why did I say that? We are being encouraged by the system to be more honest, more truthful, more patient and more confident especially when we are applying for the job.
yup,trustlogics is not only focusing on the security of every data information of their candidates. trustlogics also cares about how the candidates will improve their skills in their work. just imagine a candidate getting so many employers for just simply seeing his digital portfolio that has great reviews and a great background.
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:02:29 PM

For example a user forgot or lose his/her password in any chance, can the TrustLogics Team support this situation since it is multi security project? Probably some of the future user of this project will somewhat encounter this kind of problem how was that?
I think you can still contact them in their social media accounts or used your email which you have entered to your account. We cannot deny that it will surely happen but Trust logic will do their best to managed every user of their system.

It is certainly good to trust and hope to support and help the project, but you must first of all be responsible for yourself and your security, that is it is not difficult to store your login and password in several places at once, so as to minimize the possibility of losing it and this rule applies all important accounts and projects for us.

I totally agree with you, all your precious and important data must be secured by you and we shouldn't depend on the trustlogics platform's security alone. There's no doubt about the security of the platform but we must protect our own data so.

The security both depends on the user and the platform. In order to maximize and prevent unnecessary information leaks or unexpected occurence of bad things , the users will also have to take precautionary measures to further reinforce the existing security of TrustLogics. 

Yes it is true I'm really in agreement with what you're saying really secured the most important thing to keep an important thing to avoid getting any information here, so on a different platform system it's so much easier to use, it is secured especially for users, so with the help of trustlogic the security of a user is further strengthened.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:17:45 PM

For example a user forgot or lose his/her password in any chance, can the TrustLogics Team support this situation since it is multi security project? Probably some of the future user of this project will somewhat encounter this kind of problem how was that?
I think you can still contact them in their social media accounts or used your email which you have entered to your account. We cannot deny that it will surely happen but Trust logic will do their best to managed every user of their system.

It is certainly good to trust and hope to support and help the project, but you must first of all be responsible for yourself and your security, that is it is not difficult to store your login and password in several places at once, so as to minimize the possibility of losing it and this rule applies all important accounts and projects for us.

I totally agree with you, all your precious and important data must be secured by you and we shouldn't depend on the trustlogics platform's security alone. There's no doubt about the security of the platform but we must protect our own data so.

The security both depends on the user and the platform. In order to maximize and prevent unnecessary information leaks or unexpected occurence of bad things , the users will also have to take precautionary measures to further reinforce the existing security of TrustLogics. 

Well by the way this system uses a user on its various platforms, they're not new enough to know this way to hide or release any of its information, so it's a good idea of trustlogic that many more users believe it to The user is always locked in, so the idea is that much of it will sooner.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:26:40 PM

being a independent service provider is not always great in some cases most contracts will only run for a limited period of time.There are also no financial safeguards to fall back on such as sickness or redundancy pay. Generally as a independent service provider, if you’re not working, you’re not earning.
papajack69

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:32:23 PM

Well, the trustlogic has an end to make it even more effective for all users to use on other platforms, to avoid any important things about the information that may come out, so it is especially important for users to safely secure anything regarding a user's identity.
coingrave

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:42:00 PM

I agree with you, the security both depends on the user and the platform. trustlogics it self has a high security feature which the user can pick what shows up in his or her profile, which make the security level mush higher.and you can also approve the reaquest of companies to view your profile.
hypekangbata89

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:47:28 PM

This is a very good platform for those people who have specialty skills like painters, laborer and other free lancer. With the help of trustlogics they will have a digital portfolio that will present their reviews and service rating.

So it means if you have good digital portfolio ratings this will give them more service requestors that will try to hire them. A good rating can give them more chance to gather future employers.

that's right,good rating will cause more and more chance of getting hired by employers. that's not all,since trustlogics has independent service provider in their platform. it companies will adapt to trustlogics system many jobs will be open for hiring.
True because trustlogic has a good system to maintain its good rating in the future, so it is not surprising that it will bring large-scale relationships with companies so employers can fully use the system in trustlogic, so on a fortified platform most companies are totally to speed up its hiring so everyone looking for a job is given a chance.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:57:09 PM

being a independent service provider is not always great in some cases most contracts will only run for a limited period of time.There are also no financial safeguards to fall back on such as sickness or redundancy pay. Generally as a independent service provider, if you’re not working, you’re not earning.
independent service provider can deliver skilled knowledge workers a huge range of benefits, which makes becoming a ISP such an attractive option compared to being employed. Higher pay, improved professional satisfaction and greater flexibility are just some of the benefits of contracting.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:00:13 AM

Why people now go outside their home and go on job fair, sweat a lot and consume so much of time, effort and money just to be hired. Sometimes these are some of the reason why people are too tired of applying job and end up unemployed. This is probably now a good reason to work to. No time, cost and effort to consume to. Great concept and Team of Developers.
Well, this is just because online application is not too useful that what they think, because they believe that through applying and going to some job fair is more chance to find a job because of many company who looking for a job seekers. But through the help of the trustlogics they will provide a good apportunity to those who want to find a job and for sure they will refer it to their friends once they see the fast result of the TrustLogics.
milandres0207 got a point. Some of us are not aware that some companies use the online hiring just to advertise that their company is growing. Some also use it to deceive people that they are hiring personnel for expansion of their company but in reality they are near bankruptcy and they are baiting investors that will put their money on their business to somehow survive. Trustlogics will be the most reliable platform I think in the future.

As i was remember, my friend try to apply online and send their files and after a week she got a call from the company and asking to bring their files that is needed to the company, and after that day they said that they will call back again but,so long time ago there is nothing happen that is why some jobseekers has no trust on applying online. TrustLogics is here to change the mind of every jobseekers which is they need to show that applying online is more useful and interesting than the traditional way.

For the most part, I do think that TrustLogics is different from any other companies or online hiring agencies that
we are used to hear. They're much more reliable, credible and safe because they're a formal project run by developers
which are backed up by many investors.
Yah and here all of jobseeker files, data, or anything are safe with trustlogics... Because they're connected to blockchain technology, a powerful solution to all problems regarding to identity theft and data loss... Your data is yours...
Just to clarify trustlogics platform is not manpower agency or something like that huh, they will help someone to verified their background history and all other credentials... And also secured all of it (data) in their own server, so no one can ever access to it except yourself...
Yes they are not but someone from the platform can notify their users for a certain job posted which they call peer to peer hiring. They will be making the hiring process more easy and convenient for recruiters and for applicants too.
well, their peer to peer hiring model is pretty great helps on making the recruitment process and hiring process much more efficient for every applicant.and their peer to peer hiring models also helps the candidates to get a fair chance of getting the job posted.because in some companies not all the applicants are genuine enough in their resumes and tend to submit fake ones.
Yea. A peer can refer someone they know in the platform that is suitable for the job posted based on their profiles. That is why it is also an advantage to have a viewable profile so potential jobs and opportunities will not just pass by with out noticing qualified candidates.
That's true, it is like job seekers are getting recommendations through peer to.peer hiring system. Well, inspite of recommendations i am pretty sure that they will still go through a selection process. But in any case, it is aleeady the decision of the company, i do believe that final selection process is already jurisdiction of the company.TRustlogics just help them screen the applicants, and that is through verification process by partnered validators.
Yes giga19 and that will be making recruitment easy. No more doubts on their credentials and no more sending private detectors on the candidates part to find out about the person. Easy, as is. As it the profile is presented then it has to be believed in because everything will be transparent here.

It will settle easily. There are many instances that hiring of jebseekers delayed due to the  invalidation of credentials. No more doubts to the profile of jobseeker because everything is transparent and it goes on several verification. Easy procedure will give as also a limited time to be a vacant unemploy.
Here at trustlogics there's no need to do manual verification or background investigation (BI), one reason for a hiring process become long and also need to spend time and money for both jobseeker and investigators... Here all is well, convenient, fast, reliable, transparent and secured, all in one platform...
I agree with you about this, Trust logic provides which both sides have an opportunity to use their system and get benefits because it is also well secured with the help of block chain technology and validators of the system of Trust Logic.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:30:09 AM

I think the password is not a big issue at all but you are right about the multi-layered security. There are lots of ways on how to retrieve the password, we can reset it throughout mobile phones, we can also have a private key that will serve as our master key if ever we forgot the password. Trustlogics is under Blockchain Technology that is why I am confident that the platform is really safe and secured.

Yeah! The OP's suggestion is important specially, if we are dealing with the security and account of the users. If there is an accident that we misplace our keys and password then we cannot recover our account. Trustlogics need to have 2FA security so that we can recover our keys anytime. But I think this feature will be done when trustlogics app will be fully developed.
Yes, it is. There will be levels of security and I believed that they will be doing the said security enhancement after the application will be fully developed. Trustlogics priority is to give us an application that is user-friendly, fast and reliable. With the existing security, it can run smoothly and worry-free.
But TrustLogics will be more used and attractive to people if its' security will be maxed out. It is true that TrustLogics
right now is indeed already decent and good to use but in order for them to somehow work TrustLogics into perfection, they
will need to level things up.

What do you mean level things up? Could you please elaborate more? Because as what I have seen they're totally doing well for now and if the population of their community or user's of their system becomes bigger they should also maximize their security as well.
crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:44:18 AM

Why people now go outside their home and go on job fair, sweat a lot and consume so much of time, effort and money just to be hired. Sometimes these are some of the reason why people are too tired of applying job and end up unemployed. This is probably now a good reason to work to. No time, cost and effort to consume to. Great concept and Team of Developers.
Well, this is just because online application is not too useful that what they think, because they believe that through applying and going to some job fair is more chance to find a job because of many company who looking for a job seekers. But through the help of the trustlogics they will provide a good apportunity to those who want to find a job and for sure they will refer it to their friends once they see the fast result of the TrustLogics.
milandres0207 got a point. Some of us are not aware that some companies use the online hiring just to advertise that their company is growing. Some also use it to deceive people that they are hiring personnel for expansion of their company but in reality they are near bankruptcy and they are baiting investors that will put their money on their business to somehow survive. Trustlogics will be the most reliable platform I think in the future.

As i was remember, my friend try to apply online and send their files and after a week she got a call from the company and asking to bring their files that is needed to the company, and after that day they said that they will call back again but,so long time ago there is nothing happen that is why some jobseekers has no trust on applying online. TrustLogics is here to change the mind of every jobseekers which is they need to show that applying online is more useful and interesting than the traditional way.

For the most part, I do think that TrustLogics is different from any other companies or online hiring agencies that
we are used to hear. They're much more reliable, credible and safe because they're a formal project run by developers
Yah and here all of jobseeker files, data, or anything are safe with trustlogics... Because they're connected to blockchain technology, a powerful solution to all problems regarding to identity theft and data loss... Your data is yours...
Just to clarify trustlogics platform is not manpower agency or something like that huh, they will help someone to verified their background history and all other credentials... And also secured all of it (data) in their own server, so no one can ever access to it except yourself...
Yes they are not but someone from the platform can notify their users for a certain job posted which they call peer to peer hiring. They will be making the hiring process more easy and convenient for recruiters and for applicants too.
well, their peer to peer hiring model is pretty great helps on making the recruitment process and hiring process much more efficient for every applicant.and their peer to peer hiring models also helps the candidates to get a fair chance of getting the job posted.because in some companies not all the applicants are genuine enough in their resumes and tend to submit fake ones.
Yea. A peer can refer someone they know in the platform that is suitable for the job posted based on their profiles. That is why it is also an advantage to have a viewable profile so potential jobs and opportunities will not just pass by with out noticing qualified candidates.
That's true, it is like job seekers are getting recommendations through peer to.peer hiring system. Well, inspite of recommendations i am pretty sure that they will still go through a selection process. But in any case, it is aleeady the decision of the company, i do believe that final selection process is already jurisdiction of the company.TRustlogics just help them screen the applicants, and that is through verification process by partnered validators.
Yes giga19 and that will be making recruitment easy. No more doubts on their credentials and no more sending private detectors on the candidates part to find out about the person. Easy, as is. As it the profile is presented then it has to be believed in because everything will be transparent here.

It will settle easily. There are many instances that hiring of jebseekers delayed due to the  invalidation of credentials. No more doubts to the profile of jobseeker because everything is transparent and it goes on several verification. Easy procedure will give as also a limited time to be a vacant unemploy.
Here at trustlogics there's no need to do manual verification or background investigation (BI), one reason for a hiring process become long and also need to spend time and money for both jobseeker and investigators... Here all is well, convenient, fast, reliable, transparent and secured, all in one platform...
I agree with you about this, Trust logic provides which both sides have an opportunity to use their system and get benefits because it is also well secured with the help of block chain technology and validators of the system of Trust Logic.
Many people new to online recruitment think it is only effective if you are looking for
young Facebook-type people. This simply isn’t the case. Research consistently shows that the average
age of candidates using online recruitment channels and the trend is up.
Online recruitment is now a standard part of most people’s job hunting no matter what level or age.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:01:48 AM

what if the best-qualified candidates for job openings live halfway around the world? If that's the case, you'll have to consider conducting screening interviews by telephone or email, which limits the expense of an in-person meeting.

That’s why they build and create this project though. They trying to eliminate any cost and expenses that an employee may encounter. In the other hand,
TrustLogics has its own company trusted recruiters so it only depends on the employer or company if they will conduct another interview or not.

Of course, it is a given that TrustLogics will choose the best suitable person for the job. I think that it
must be natural for the place where the jobseeker is residing in to include the information on their virtual
resumés.

I think for me trust logic will only give way or being used as a bridge to a company and job seekers to make the hiring process more efficient. I guess this project is one of the solution of a huge hiring problems in our industry.
It is the project vision to support the individuals and the institution in finding the right person to the industry in able for the country to be more productive and everyone will have a job and profit in their work.

Trust logics is the project for the people who are in need of jobs immediately, they can use the platform to connect to multiple companies for their desired work and be able to validate their application by means of their skills and other talents that will be needing in the company, it serves as a bridge to the employees and employer world wide, I hope it can be world wide.

I hope Trustlogics will be available worldwide, too. This platform is really one of a kind, fits in any
work-related application or process. Trustlogics took away largely the unnecessary or stumbling block in
the hiring industry.

I believe that Trustlogics is really planning to operate globally. This platform will really help the people to have their dream job come true and make the hiring process faster and easier. Let us continue supporting the project.

Quote from: Trustlogics Whitepaper Page 10
4.2 Blockchain Solution

Overview

TrustLogicsTM is aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution: a private blockchain to store and retrieve data with user-set permissions; and a public blockchain to record transactions. A REST API wrapper will be implemented on top of the private blockchain for read/write operations. Such an approach would not only help us in scaling for millions of users globally, but also be complaint with user privacy rules.
A job vacancy can be put on a job site in the morning, the first applications arrive by lunchtime,
and a candidate interviewed by the end of the day. Of course, it isn’t always like this.
It isn’t even often like this. But the fact that such things do happen so quickly gives an indication of just how quick recruiting online can.

peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:36:03 AM

Many people new to online recruitment think it is only effective if you are looking for
young Facebook-type people. This simply isn’t the case. Research consistently shows that the average
Online recruitment is now a standard part of most people’s job hunting no matter what level or age.

Posting a job on your own site is stright forward enough. Most job sites and CV databases are very
user-friendly and you don’t need to have an in-depth knowledge of IT to post a vacancy advertisement.
Usually, all you need is your job description, a bit of time and if you have any
problems the job board sales team is there to help you.
99redballoons

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:50:17 AM

Posting a job on your own site is stright forward enough. Most job sites and CV databases are very
user-friendly and you don’t need to have an in-depth knowledge of IT to post a vacancy advertisement.
Usually, all you need is your job description, a bit of time and if you have any
problems the job board sales team is there to help you.

Online recruitment offers clear advantages over traditional recruitments methods. At the same time,
however, one must be cognisant of the disadvantages inherent in online recruitment if only to avoid
the pitfalls that they may produce.
sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:29:42 AM

Yes it is true I'm really in agreement with what you're saying really secured the most important thing to keep an important thing to avoid getting any information here, so on a different platform system it's so much easier to use, it is secured especially for users, so with the help of trustlogic the security of a user is further strengthened.
I believe that blockchain will be the answer regarding of all security issues, user will have a blockchain id that will need to record all of their transactions in the future and all information about your profile... So worry no more, because blockchain got your back...
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:34:13 AM

Wow, i have been watching this great project for a long time now and have seen all the reactions, comments and recommendations by everyone. Amd I must say, this project really has some great people wanting to contribute and support it. Not to mention all tge partnerships that has been announced. I hope this continues and the numbers increase even more as time pass..
Yes for sure it will continue to grow and have more reasons to help others... This will prove that trustlogics platform is sincere to their purpose, to land help in different country that's seems to have a hard time finding a job...
Well that's true and this is a timely response from them, we know in many countries including our own country having a bad situation with regards to unemployment... I think this will continue to grow if we will not find a solution, thanks that trustlogics are willing to give solution to this...
This is the best thing that having on the online industry, the fact that the personal data is secured this is one of the good reason why many applicant choose to pass their personal data here compare to others.
Isn't passing your information on the internet and online makes it a lot riskier and dangerous rather than passing
your information personally? I mean, the risk of your information being leaked will be present and the scope of where
it will be spread is the entire internet. Though in TrustLogics, the blockchain technology lessens that risk.

Its depends where do you pass it, if on the internet make sure that the recipient is trusted and have credibility to protect all of your personal data... Like here in trustlogics they'll guarantee that anyone's data is secured and safe, and no one will succeed to manipulate or hack it from them thanks to blockchain...
scarleth06

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:45:06 AM

I believe that blockchain will be the answer regarding of all security issues, user will have a blockchain id that will need to record all of their transactions in the future and all information about your profile... So worry no more, because blockchain got your back...
I never read about it but anyway if that's true well good for every person who will use trustlogics platform, and we know that security is the most priority of this project... I suggest for every users always make a back up or copy of your important data and document for your own safety...
joeljames23

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:56:11 AM

Wow, i have been watching this great project for a long time now and have seen all the reactions, comments and recommendations by everyone. Amd I must say, this project really has some great people wanting to contribute and support it. Not to mention all tge partnerships that has been announced. I hope this continues and the numbers increase even more as time pass..
Yes for sure it will continue to grow and have more reasons to help others... This will prove that trustlogics platform is sincere to their purpose, to land help in different country that's seems to have a hard time finding a job...
Well that's true and this is a timely response from them, we know in many countries including our own country having a bad situation with regards to unemployment... I think this will continue to grow if we will not find a solution, thanks that trustlogics are willing to give solution to this...
This is the best thing that having on the online industry, the fact that the personal data is secured this is one of the good reason why many applicant choose to pass their personal data here compare to others.
Isn't passing your information on the internet and online makes it a lot riskier and dangerous rather than passing
your information personally? I mean, the risk of your information being leaked will be present and the scope of where
it will be spread is the entire internet. Though in TrustLogics, the blockchain technology lessens that risk.

Its depends where do you pass it, if on the internet make sure that the recipient is trusted and have credibility to protect all of your personal data... Like here in trustlogics they'll guarantee that anyone's data is secured and safe, and no one will succeed to manipulate or hack it from them thanks to blockchain...
So it's better to send or upload our personal information,cv,resume etc. to a trusted platform, but im confused on it why others would want to hack or have someone's profile i don't understand!? How they can use other people achievement for their own interest,? Really its good to have validator to stop this issue...
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: