Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:57:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:15:54 PM

one advantage of online recruiting is the employer/recruiter is in full control of the hiring process with online recruitment, can contact candidates real-time and directly and does not require a middleman to sift through, filter, assess or select the required candidates. By being in the driving seat the employer gains valuable insight into the nature of the marketplace and the competitive landscape for the position.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
powerglade

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:31:03 PM

This probably the cure of the hiring system in the whole world. In the Philippines, we used to apply in different companies and we outstandingly do that every time until we get some job. I was thinking how about the person that haven't experience applying any specific job. Thanks to this project rather platform that we will not applying now again and again on different companies we used to do every single time, all we need to do is browse and wait until we get some.

Most of the Filipino are adept on this kind of applying, most of them photocopy several copies of their VC and biodata's just to manually pass it to different company and walk in application just to make sure they will land a job.
That is the main problem of all the job seekers in the Philippines because of that kind of applying and when it comes to hiring processing it also takes a lot of time, patients and effort falling in line in order for you to be hired as an employee and it also depends in your resume if you are qualified to what job they have provided.

It is normally to apply again in again specially when you are very picky and choosy on getting or picking a particular job. Because of this project rather platform you were now be able to apply on different companies without any cost and expenses for applying just fingers, lol.

Yes, in just a matter or a few seconds and a few tapping of of our fingers, jobseekers and employers would
already experience a world of convenience that is hardly comparable to the way of looking a job in the past.

It is really convinient for those who will use the hring platform of trustlogics. The old and tiring ways of finding a job will be change by this platform. Now you can apply on bulk and pass resumes hassle free.

trustlogics can largely increased the efficiency with which hiring decisions.online applications can reduce the cost of hiring considerably, especially when online application forms are easily accessible from your municipal website. filling a position through traditional channels such as newspaper classified ads that can be can be time-consuming and costly for municipalities running on lean budgets.
coingrave

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:45:06 PM

one advantage of online recruiting is the employer/recruiter is in full control of the hiring process with online recruitment, can contact candidates real-time and directly and does not require a middleman to sift through, filter, assess or select the required candidates. By being in the driving seat the employer gains valuable insight into the nature of the marketplace and the competitive landscape for the position.
For job seekers, whether they are actively or passively searching for a new position, the research, application submission, interview and on boarding process could take months.
online hiring allows for faster pre screening of candidates, which moves qualified talent more quickly.
Labad

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:10:11 PM

[quote  :Dauthor=JoshKulot link=topic=3436305.msg43371389#msg43371389 date=1533266446]
Because of this project rather platform there were be a possible reason why people will resign or quit their stable job and works and find another job that was more profitable. What if it happens how you guys be aware that the left over companies will have a new workers or employee to work on? Employees specially have profession will be finding more profitable job that's why they were to picky on jobs. How was that?
[/quote]

If that would likely to happen I guess the other companies will also use Trustlogic. Lol Grin
I guess that the better thing to do if this project cause them a maximum lost of employees then their otion is to join with the trustlogic's process of hiring people. Maybe the employees they've lost will come back Grin
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:34:19 PM

i just read that trustlogic platform is available as a mobile application that makes it more efficient to users ,you can check your status anytime and anywhere.

thats really nice to have trustlogic platform as a mobile app with this you can be updated anytime of the day
and just anywhere you are.

That's very nice it only means we don't have to use pc just to update our status. It is really easy for us if it will be applicable on mobile devices since we can carry it wherever we go. More and more good news from this project! and that's amazing.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:55:28 PM

i just read that trustlogic platform is available as a mobile application that makes it more efficient to users ,you can check your status anytime and anywhere.

thats really nice to have trustlogic platform as a mobile app with this you can be updated anytime of the day
and just anywhere you are.

That's very nice it only means we don't have to use pc just to update our status. It is really easy for us if it will be applicable on mobile devices since we can carry it wherever we go. More and more good news from this project! and that's amazing.

Because this project is good that's why they have a lot of good news. As you can see Trustlogics being applicable in mobile devices is another good news and I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of good news will come.
dolfo

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:05:18 AM

This probably the cure of the hiring system in the whole world. In the Philippines, we used to apply in different companies and we outstandingly do that every time until we get some job. I was thinking how about the person that haven't experience applying any specific job. Thanks to this project rather platform that we will not applying now again and again on different companies we used to do every single time, all we need to do is browse and wait until we get some.

Most of the Filipino are adept on this kind of applying, most of them photocopy several copies of their VC and biodata's just to manually pass it to different company and walk in application just to make sure they will land a job.
Yes. And do you know how much it cost to photocopy and how many pages do they need to photocopy? They will have to make copies of all their supporting documents and they’re a lot and to think these applicants are jobless, no money but they have to do this in a hope of finding job. Sad.
Relate.  I remember when i was still a fresh grad and i can't  remember how much i spend just to photocopy my documents and also.lots of resumes to submit to different companies and not to.mention of course, travel and food allowance and in addition, the time you spent in applying.

It sucks right? Imagine you only have a limited pocket money and instead of setting aside some of it for lunch you will need to give it to photocopying because you need it more and you are desperate to find a job. Thanks to Trustlogics, there will be no more photocopying, no more folders and carrying of papers.
Aside from that its environmental friendly! TrustLogics will prevent also the too much of paper in our economy. Since paper comes from wood, it will destroy a lot of trees just for the photocopy of our documents. I believe that if trustlogics will be used by the jobseekers, our nature will be preserved and we can help our mother earth to recover.
Nice thought nellayar. I never thought about it. You are right, there will be less use of papers then and there will be less littering. Environmental friendly indeed and pocket friendly too. I can still remember how many coupon bands i used to throw whenever i make mistakes in typing resumes. Before we are using typewriter and it was really difficult.
Guys. Get over with your nostalgia. TrustLogics will make those scenarios a thing of the past. Good thing this team has come up with this innnovation in recruitment process. Kudos and salute for making their lives more better.
That's true. Imagine, if Trustlogics has not thought about this innovation in hiring process, it still very tiring to apply without getting the best results.  With TrustLogics, with just few.minutes in registering in TrustLogics, your application will already reach a lot of potential companies for a possible job. What can i say? Just brilliant.

That's right, though traditional way of recruirement has some advantages than online recruitment. I guess online recruitment is better for it is fast, convenient and less hassle. Just a few minutes and your application is good to go.
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:00:28 AM

Yes. And do you know how much it cost to photocopy and how many pages do they need to photocopy? They will have to make copies of all their supporting documents and they’re a lot and to think these applicants are jobless, no money but they have to do this in a hope of finding job. Sad.
Relate.  I remember when i was still a fresh grad and i can't  remember how much i spend just to photocopy my documents and also.lots of resumes to submit to different companies and not to.mention of course, travel and food allowance and in addition, the time you spent in applying.

It sucks right? Imagine you only have a limited pocket money and instead of setting aside some of it for lunch you will need to give it to photocopying because you need it more and you are desperate to find a job. Thanks to Trustlogics, there will be no more photocopying, no more folders and carrying of papers.
Aside from that its environmental friendly! TrustLogics will prevent also the too much of paper in our economy. Since paper comes from wood, it will destroy a lot of trees just for the photocopy of our documents. I believe that if trustlogics will be used by the jobseekers, our nature will be preserved and we can help our mother earth to recover.
Nice thought nellayar. I never thought about it. You are right, there will be less use of papers then and there will be less littering. Environmental friendly indeed and pocket friendly too. I can still remember how many coupon bands i used to throw whenever i make mistakes in typing resumes. Before we are using typewriter and it was really difficult.
Guys. Get over with your nostalgia. TrustLogics will make those scenarios a thing of the past. Good thing this team has come up with this innnovation in recruitment process. Kudos and salute for making their lives more better.
That's true. Imagine, if Trustlogics has not thought about this innovation in hiring process, it still very tiring to apply without getting the best results.  With TrustLogics, with just few.minutes in registering in TrustLogics, your application will already reach a lot of potential companies for a possible job. What can i say? Just brilliant.

That's right, though traditional way of recruirement has some advantages than online recruitment. I guess online recruitment is better for it is fast, convenient and less hassle. Just a few minutes and your application is good to go.
That is the main factors of Trust Logic and wants to be happened. It is better to have this kind of a project in our online industry as we all know the traditional way of recruitments is very hassle and it also takes a lot of time, I am sure this will have potential and it surely gets popular in our industry.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:30:21 AM

what if the best-qualified candidates for job openings live halfway around the world? If that's the case, you'll have to consider conducting screening interviews by telephone or email, which limits the expense of an in-person meeting.

That’s why they build and create this project though. They trying to eliminate any cost and expenses that an employee may encounter. In the other hand,
TrustLogics has its own company trusted recruiters so it only depends on the employer or company if they will conduct another interview or not.

Of course, it is a given that TrustLogics will choose the best suitable person for the job. I think that it
must be natural for the place where the jobseeker is residing in to include the information on their virtual
resumés.

I think for me trust logic will only give way or being used as a bridge to a company and job seekers to make the hiring process more efficient. I guess this project is one of the solution of a huge hiring problems in our industry.
rean7

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:15:03 AM

what if the best-qualified candidates for job openings live halfway around the world? If that's the case, you'll have to consider conducting screening interviews by telephone or email, which limits the expense of an in-person meeting.

That’s why they build and create this project though. They trying to eliminate any cost and expenses that an employee may encounter. In the other hand,
TrustLogics has its own company trusted recruiters so it only depends on the employer or company if they will conduct another interview or not.

Of course, it is a given that TrustLogics will choose the best suitable person for the job. I think that it
must be natural for the place where the jobseeker is residing in to include the information on their virtual
resumés.

I think for me trust logic will only give way or being used as a bridge to a company and job seekers to make the hiring process more efficient. I guess this project is one of the solution of a huge hiring problems in our industry.
It is the project vision to support the individuals and the institution in finding the right person to the industry in able for the country to be more productive and everyone will have a job and profit in their work.
rgmp7

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:41:52 AM

resumés.

It is the project vision to support the individuals and the institution in finding the right person to the industry in able for the country to be more productive and everyone will have a job and profit in their work.

Trust logics is the project for the people who are in need of jobs immediately, they can use the platform to connect to multiple companies for their desired work and be able to validate their application by means of their skills and other talents that will be needing in the company, it serves as a bridge to the employees and employer world wide, I hope it can be world wide.
sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:07:00 AM

Before we only know that if someone is applying for a job they're the only one spending money and time with all the hiring process and procedures but we didn't know the recruiter is the one spending much with it... That's why trustlogics platform will not only cater those many jobseeker but the recruiter as well, and will solve the problem of both parties...
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:20:11 AM

Trustlogics are being one of the first project to highlight and innovate the Hiring Industry by providing a secured professional data for its users. Security is one of the main problem of many jobseekers out there because most of the hiring platform are lacking on security protocols on their website.

Yup, the best thing about this ptoject is that the problems that it aims to solve are obviously visible on most of the countries all over the world. Which are the job seeking problems, hiring, and so much more. And security?? Damn! There ain't nobody in this while wide world that is not thinking about having good security of almost everything in their lives, specially with personal data that may be used to either make them successful or ruin them.

I dont say that Trustlogic will fully solve the problems on unemployment around the world but it can help the industry on reducing expenses on company hiring and job fair, then the ease of use and applications of jobs online.

If the government would somehow be involved in TrustLogics, the higher the chances that TrustLogics would be able to fight
off the crisis in unemployment. It will not be guaranteed that they would solve the problem but invovling Trustlogics with the
government will give them more power to implement their plans.

Yes correct but the question is if the government of each country will allow trustlogic to operate, i just want to ask because there's a certain places that don't accept cryptocurrency right!? And what do you think, how will trustlogics response to this matter!?
scarleth06

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:33:57 AM

Before we only know that if someone is applying for a job they're the only one spending money and time with all the hiring process and procedures but we didn't know the recruiter is the one spending much with it... That's why trustlogics platform will not only cater those many jobseeker but the recruiter as well, and will solve the problem of both parties...
Yes that's right, trustlogics will cater both of them at the same time... The concrete solution for many recruiters all over the world are with trustlogics today, and will save all the cost of old hiring process by both recruiters and jobseekers...
joeljames23

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:46:30 AM

Trustlogics are being one of the first project to highlight and innovate the Hiring Industry by providing a secured professional data for its users. Security is one of the main problem of many jobseekers out there because most of the hiring platform are lacking on security protocols on their website.

Yup, the best thing about this ptoject is that the problems that it aims to solve are obviously visible on most of the countries all over the world. Which are the job seeking problems, hiring, and so much more. And security?? Damn! There ain't nobody in this while wide world that is not thinking about having good security of almost everything in their lives, specially with personal data that may be used to either make them successful or ruin them.

I dont say that Trustlogic will fully solve the problems on unemployment around the world but it can help the industry on reducing expenses on company hiring and job fair, then the ease of use and applications of jobs online.

If the government would somehow be involved in TrustLogics, the higher the chances that TrustLogics would be able to fight
off the crisis in unemployment. It will not be guaranteed that they would solve the problem but invovling Trustlogics with the
government will give them more power to implement their plans.

Yes correct but the question is if the government of each country will allow trustlogic to operate, i just want to ask because there's a certain places that don't accept cryptocurrency right!? And what do you think, how will trustlogics response to this matter!?
But still have many countries are accepts and have cryptocurrency today, for the trustlogics yet there is a job to do for those country... And they need to spread those job in other country soon, so they will know how it's good to have a project like this...
Lanzeta

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:17:46 PM

Definitely dolfo! You are correct. We cannot avoid some misfortunes in using online services like having a black out and internet disconnection. But in case of efficiency, I want to use online rather than in real interview. But remember, there are always disadvantages in using online services.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:43:08 PM

That is the main factors of Trust Logic and wants to be happened. It is better to have this kind of a project in our online industry as we all know the traditional way of recruitments is very hassle and it also takes a lot of time, I am sure this will have potential and it surely gets popular in our industry.

We need this kind of project and I am very thankful for the developers because they've got the most needed project in our era. The concept of trustlogics really help individual to create new life and become responsible citizen and family member in our society. They should be succeed no matter how it is difficult because if trustlogics failed, our chance to got a job faster will lose also.
crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:02:59 PM

Yes that's right, trustlogics will cater both of them at the same time... The concrete solution for many recruiters all over the world are with trustlogics today, and will save all the cost of old hiring process by both recruiters and jobseekers...

In applying., why are the offer step and the hire step not combined into one step?
Because,, Not every offer of employment is accepted.
If every offer was accepted, then yes, we could do that. If a candidate rejects the offer,
then the company might extend the offer to their another candidate.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:03:13 PM

True! Traditional way of recruitments and job applications is very hassle. Trustlogics facilitated the
convenient way of hiring and jobseeking, minimized the expenses of both recruitment agency and jobseeker,
eliminated the long process in hiring industry and their platform can be used worldwide where they have
local partners.Definitely Trustlogics have a great purpose and will sure be popular.

meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:25:32 PM

In applying., why are the offer step and the hire step not combined into one step?
Because,, Not every offer of employment is accepted.
If every offer was accepted, then yes, we could do that. If a candidate rejects the offer,
then the company might extend the offer to their another candidate.

One of the best ways to make more placements is to speed up the recruitment process. Sure, there’s not much you
can do about how fast your clients move. You must also know the complete job description. However,
you must know the description as the last employee who left in the position left it,
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: