Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:54:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22111 times)
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:34:08 PM

I believe that this project will success in the way that this is the first in the industry of crypto market. Users wants trends and because it is the first to be made probably it will be a hit on the market. Hope that this  project will run through soon in the market. Very excited on this project.
well,I hope you're right and this platform really succeeds.this platform can really be a game changer for our current hiring system. just imagine, the hiring process getting much faster and super convenient for each and every applicant.

Yes that is very right, the trustlogics have an system that is really great because they give the best service that they want interms of hiring process system and also they keep the personal information of an applicant that is really amaze me, hope to see this project will have more investors in the future.
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:46:43 PM

Why people now go outside their home and go on job fair, sweat a lot and consume so much of time, effort and money just to be hired. Sometimes these are some of the reason why people are too tired of applying job and end up unemployed. This is probably now a good reason to work to. No time, cost and effort to consume to. Great concept and Team of Developers.
Well, this is just because online application is not too useful that what they think, because they believe that through applying and going to some job fair is more chance to find a job because of many company who looking for a job seekers. But through the help of the trustlogics they will provide a good apportunity to those who want to find a job and for sure they will refer it to their friends once they see the fast result of the TrustLogics.
milandres0207 got a point. Some of us are not aware that some companies use the online hiring just to advertise that their company is growing. Some also use it to deceive people that they are hiring personnel for expansion of their company but in reality they are near bankruptcy and they are baiting investors that will put their money on their business to somehow survive. Trustlogics will be the most reliable platform I think in the future.

As i was remember, my friend try to apply online and send their files and after a week she got a call from the company and asking to bring their files that is needed to the company, and after that day they said that they will call back again but,so long time ago there is nothing happen that is why some jobseekers has no trust on applying online. TrustLogics is here to change the mind of every jobseekers which is they need to show that applying online is more useful and interesting than the traditional way.

For the most part, I do think that TrustLogics is different from any other companies or online hiring agencies that
we are used to hear. They're much more reliable, credible and safe because they're a formal project run by developers
which are backed up by many investors.
Yah and here all of jobseeker files, data, or anything are safe with trustlogics... Because they're connected to blockchain technology, a powerful solution to all problems regarding to identity theft and data loss... Your data is yours...
Just to clarify trustlogics platform is not manpower agency or something like that huh, they will help someone to verified their background history and all other credentials... And also secured all of it (data) in their own server, so no one can ever access to it except yourself...
Yes they are not but someone from the platform can notify their users for a certain job posted which they call peer to peer hiring. They will be making the hiring process more easy and convenient for recruiters and for applicants too.
well, their peer to peer hiring model is pretty great helps on making the recruitment process and hiring process much more efficient for every applicant.and their peer to peer hiring models also helps the candidates to get a fair chance of getting the job posted.because in some companies not all the applicants are genuine enough in their resumes and tend to submit fake ones.
Yea. A peer can refer someone they know in the platform that is suitable for the job posted based on their profiles. That is why it is also an advantage to have a viewable profile so potential jobs and opportunities will not just pass by with out noticing qualified candidates.
That's true, it is like job seekers are getting recommendations through peer to.peer hiring system. Well, inspite of recommendations i am pretty sure that they will still go through a selection process. But in any case, it is aleeady the decision of the company, i do believe that final selection process is already jurisdiction of the company.TRustlogics just help them screen the applicants, and that is through verification process by partnered validators.
Yes giga19 and that will be making recruitment easy. No more doubts on their credentials and no more sending private detectors on the candidates part to find out about the person. Easy, as is. As it the profile is presented then it has to be believed in because everything will be transparent here.

It will settle easily. There are many instances that hiring of jebseekers delayed due to the  invalidation of credentials. No more doubts to the profile of jobseeker because everything is transparent and it goes on several verification. Easy procedure will give as also a limited time to be a vacant unemploy.
Here at trustlogics there's no need to do manual verification or background investigation (BI), one reason for a hiring process become long and also need to spend time and money for both jobseeker and investigators... Here all is well, convenient, fast, reliable, transparent and secured, all in one platform...
I agree with you about this, Trust logic provides which both sides have an opportunity to use their system and get benefits because it is also well secured with the help of block chain technology and validators of the system of Trust Logic.
Many people new to online recruitment think it is only effective if you are looking for
young Facebook-type people. This simply isn’t the case. Research consistently shows that the average
age of candidates using online recruitment channels and the trend is up.
Online recruitment is now a standard part of most people’s job hunting no matter what level or age.

Posting a job on your own site is stright forward enough. Most job sites and CV databases are very
user-friendly and you don’t need to have an in-depth knowledge of IT to post a vacancy advertisement.
Usually, all you need is your job description, a bit of time and if you have any
problems the job board sales team is there to help you.

Online recruitment offers clear advantages over traditional recruitments methods. At the same time,
however, one must be cognisant of the disadvantages inherent in online recruitment if only to avoid
the pitfalls that they may produce.

Well this is given and people are aware about the disadvantages that online application have, but on this project as what they promise,they can make the people more helpful and more advantages using the TrustLogics as online application. Many people are aware on the good reault of this project.

Yes that true, this project is very helpful for all the jobseekers to have a job that is suitable for there skills and ability, so that I think this project will going to be hit more, sooner and later.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:58:26 PM

Making a platform which focuses on non-entertainment or rather job-hiring is very rare nowadays in the industry of crypto. Good to know that this project exist on this world full of entertainment trashes, very tired of that things. More power about this project Team.
i agree,and it seems that their project will be under blockchain technology which can bring so benefits for a project.these kind of projects are very trustworthy why?because, blockchain technology allows the system to be transparent and as a result trust is established.

that is very great, the trustlogics have an system that is really amaze me because they are pair to all applicants. also they give it their best for all the jobseekers to secured their information also to help them to have an job that is applicable to skills and abilities,

Have you ever wondered why companies take a lot of time to hire new employees? Because companies do conduct their background check as well as verification of the information that the applicant provide. With Trustlogics, they can request trustlogics to do this for them. This will make it more efficient and easier to hire new employees.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
roy.ashton

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:00:07 PM

Making a platform which focuses on non-entertainment or rather job-hiring is very rare nowadays in the industry of crypto. Good to know that this project exist on this world full of entertainment trashes, very tired of that things. More power about this project Team.
i agree,and it seems that their project will be under blockchain technology which can bring so benefits for a project.these kind of projects are very trustworthy why?because, blockchain technology allows the system to be transparent and as a result trust is established.

that is very great, the trustlogics have an system that is really amaze me because they are pair to all applicants. also they give it their best for all the jobseekers to secured their information also to help them to have an job that is applicable to skills and abilities,

Have you ever wondered why companies take a lot of time to hire new employees? Because companies do conduct their background check as well as verification of the information that the applicant provide. With Trustlogics, they can request trustlogics to do this for them. This will make it more efficient and easier to hire new employees.

With this, the hiring process will surely become faster and cost efficiency for employers. More and more company will prefer to use Trustlogics in hiring new applicants for the job.
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:04:46 PM

With this, the hiring process will surely become faster and cost efficiency for employers. More and more company will prefer to use Trustlogics in hiring new applicants for the job.

Take note that as users we do have options to hide certain information that we don't want others to see. They may request to us subject for our approval before they can see our complete professional profile at Trustlogics.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:16:56 PM

For example a user forgot or lose his/her password in any chance, can the TrustLogics Team support this situation since it is multi security project? Probably some of the future user of this project will somewhat encounter this kind of problem how was that?
I think you can still contact them in their social media accounts or used your email which you have entered to your account. We cannot deny that it will surely happen but Trust logic will do their best to managed every user of their system.

It is certainly good to trust and hope to support and help the project, but you must first of all be responsible for yourself and your security, that is it is not difficult to store your login and password in several places at once, so as to minimize the possibility of losing it and this rule applies all important accounts and projects for us.

I totally agree with you, all your precious and important data must be secured by you and we shouldn't depend on the trustlogics platform's security alone. There's no doubt about the security of the platform but we must protect our own data so.

The security both depends on the user and the platform. In order to maximize and prevent unnecessary information leaks or unexpected occurence of bad things , the users will also have to take precautionary measures to further reinforce the existing security of TrustLogics. 

Well, the trustlogic has an end to make it even more effective for all users to use on other platforms, to avoid any important things about the information that may come out, so it is especially important for users to safely secure anything regarding a user's identity.

I guess it will never happen at all but in case it will happen definitely TrustLogics Team will provide a right way to recover the account.
Commonly on social media apps like Facebook they used Phone or Call verification to retrieve the account. If that happens probably you were irresponsible user, lol.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:39:54 PM

For example a user forgot or lose his/her password in any chance, can the TrustLogics Team support this situation since it is multi security project? Probably some of the future user of this project will somewhat encounter this kind of problem how was that?
I think you can still contact them in their social media accounts or used your email which you have entered to your account. We cannot deny that it will surely happen but Trust logic will do their best to managed every user of their system.

It is certainly good to trust and hope to support and help the project, but you must first of all be responsible for yourself and your security, that is it is not difficult to store your login and password in several places at once, so as to minimize the possibility of losing it and this rule applies all important accounts and projects for us.

I totally agree with you, all your precious and important data must be secured by you and we shouldn't depend on the trustlogics platform's security alone. There's no doubt about the security of the platform but we must protect our own data so.

The security both depends on the user and the platform. In order to maximize and prevent unnecessary information leaks or unexpected occurence of bad things , the users will also have to take precautionary measures to further reinforce the existing security of TrustLogics. 

I agree with you, the security both depends on the user and the platform. trustlogics it self has a high security feature which the user can pick what shows up in his or her profile, which make the security level mush higher.and you can also approve the reaquest of companies to view your profile.

In that case you should choose a password that you are the only one to know on and easy to remember to.
On my opinion as I used also as alternatives, I used to create accounts with the same passwords so that I will probably not forget the password because it is all the same.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:59:44 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 05:11:19 PM by XtraRolePlayer

I'm very excited about this  project. This is promising and very challenging project, hope that this project manages that challenge so much. This Team of Developers probably doing well on this project. You guys are the best Developers I have ever watched on. Besides of you are active in the thread that was great your concept and idea was a boom on the industry. Keep up the good work Team.
I agree! Trustlogics developers are doing great with this truly one of a kind platform that helps in so many ways in workforce industry! I am truly amazed of their wittiness in coming-up with such platform that will hopefully be the standard in job application , hiring and also for individuals offering different useful services.I hope to see them succeed because this truly helps in so many ways.
Yes! You are definitely right. This is another level for the employment industry. Compared to traditional hiring process that you need to wait for days, weeks and months or even for a year, this is totally different. Trustlogics team was so smart using the latest technology to make it easier, fair and reliable.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:06:13 PM

The Independent Service provider that will be on their platform can be helpful for those free lancers and experienced workers that has skill especialty. This way they can find more jobs not only their regular route and place thats they have working with but it will expand the area of finding new service requestors in the process.
I think this is the main target of this dude. Since therr are also individuals who can work flexibly but doesnt belong to any company of hiring agencies. This will open a door for sure for those freelancer fellows who can manage to have multiple jobs in their own convient time.
Many people as of now are chosen to be an independent service person than to be part of a company. Like me, I want to be an individual service provider someday that will contact with different people offering my services and I know that trustlogics will help me. I want to become a private tutor and I think I can offer my services using trustlogics app.
This is a very good platform for those people who have specialty skills like painters, laborer and other free lancer. With the help of trustlogics they will have a digital portfolio that will present their reviews and service rating.

So it means if you have good digital portfolio ratings this will give them more service requestors that will try to hire them. A good rating can give them more chance to gather future employers.

that's right,good rating will cause more and more chance of getting hired by employers. that's not all,since trustlogics has independent service provider in their platform. it companies will adapt to trustlogics system many jobs will be open for hiring.
True because trustlogic has a good system to maintain its good rating in the future, so it is not surprising that it will bring large-scale relationships with companies so employers can fully use the system in trustlogic, so on a fortified platform most companies are totally to speed up its hiring so everyone looking for a job is given a chance.

Definitely! I absolutely agree on this. Some workers limiting their selves on the same place and doesn’t try to work outside their zone.
At least on this project they can now try to adopt another place on working. Definitely job-seekers will now have the same chance to work on the other place not only on their local places.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:18:04 PM

I'm very excited about this  project. This is promising and very challenging project, hope that this project manages that challenge so much. This Team of Developers probably doing well on this project. You guys are the best Developers I have ever watched on. Besides of you are active in the thread that was great your concept and idea was a boom on the industry. Keep up the good work Team.
I agree! Trustlogics developers are doing great with this truly one of a kind platform that helps in so many ways in workforce industry! I am truly amazed of their wittiness in coming-up with such platform that will hopefully be the standard in job application , hiring and also for individuals offering different useful services.I hope to see them succeed because this truly helps in so many ways.
Yes! You are definitely right. This is another level for the employment industry. Compared to traditional hiring process that you need to wait for days, weeks and months or even for a year, this is totally different. Trustlogics team was so smart using the latest technology to make it easier, fair and reliable.
No doubt about it! This project will definitely change the future of the next generation of professionals and ordinary workers who are waiting for better opportunities. I think Trustlogics will really help especially those who are a new graduate that is quite not sure of the future that awaits them.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:30:35 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 05:41:31 PM by MyInspiration

No doubt about it! This project will definitely change the future of the next generation of professionals and ordinary workers who are waiting for better opportunities. I think Trustlogics will really help especially those who are a new graduate that is quite not sure of the future that awaits them.
Well, I may say that you all have delivered well your points on these statements about the hiring process. Trustlogics really make ways to make it possible to have a job of your dream and a salary that you cannot imagine that will be yours. By proper evaluation of what you can do as an individual will surely make your future a brighter one.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:31:24 PM

The Independent Service provider that will be on their platform can be helpful for those free lancers and experienced workers that has skill especialty. This way they can find more jobs not only their regular route and place thats they have working with but it will expand the area of finding new service requestors in the process.
I think this is the main target of this dude. Since therr are also individuals who can work flexibly but doesnt belong to any company of hiring agencies. This will open a door for sure for those freelancer fellows who can manage to have multiple jobs in their own convient time.
Many people as of now are chosen to be an independent service person than to be part of a company. Like me, I want to be an individual service provider someday that will contact with different people offering my services and I know that trustlogics will help me. I want to become a private tutor and I think I can offer my services using trustlogics app.
being a independent service provider is not always great in some cases most contracts will only run for a limited period of time.There are also no financial safeguards to fall back on such as sickness or redundancy pay. Generally as a independent service provider, if you’re not working, you’re not earning.
independent service provider can deliver skilled knowledge workers a huge range of benefits, which makes becoming a ISP such an attractive option compared to being employed. Higher pay, improved professional satisfaction and greater flexibility are just some of the benefits of contracting.

Fear is one of the factors why workers chose to work on near their local place.
By the use of this project they can now sight what future and opportunity are waiting on them outside their zones. Good to know that this project allows us to move forward.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:51:19 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 06:01:41 PM by XtraRolePlayer

Well, I may say that you all have delivered well your points on these statements about the hiring process. Trustlogics really make ways to make it possible to have a job of your dream and a salary that you cannot imagine that will be yours. By proper evaluation of what you can do as an individual will surely make your future a brighter one.
Thank you for all the overwhelming response from you. I appreciate on how we are delivering our opinions about Trustlogics project. Well, I guess I have to say that I am learning so much from this project. I am looking forward that it will be implemented soon in all countries.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:13:31 PM

The trustlogics team have a very good vision and mission to end the hassle and improve the quality of employing people. Its a win win for bot the recruiters and job seekers. For the side of recruiters they will surely loss a huge amount of expenses for job fairs and verifications of the data with the help of truatlogics validators while job seekers can remain assured on its security and the huge opportunity to find a decent job online.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:23:40 PM

For a home base employee and freelancer like me it is huge help for the current hiring process here in the philippines not only you can apply online you can also send many application with the comform of your own home and you can easily access it through their mobile apps, this will help me reduce my travel expenses, food and the hassle on looking for a job.

HappyDumper

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:34:53 PM

The vast opportunity and job can be found on trustlogic are simply amazing. I don't say that they will have all the recruiters company will be with them cause some recruitment firms will stay in the traditional way of finding job candidates and not all job seekers are techy enough.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:53:48 PM

Well, the trustlogic has an end to make it even more effective for all users to use on other platforms, to avoid any important things about the information that may come out, so it is especially important for users to safely secure anything regarding a user's identity.

I guess it will never happen at all but in case it will happen definitely TrustLogics Team will provide a right way to recover the account.
Commonly on social media apps like Facebook they used Phone or Call verification to retrieve the account. If that happens probably you were irresponsible user, lol.

Security comes with you first if you don't care about your important passcodes or emails its your fault. We can't blame all the fault into the platform itself of you just carefully saved all of your data and have a back up for it you will only just think about the credibility of the security of your professional data on trustlogics platform.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:02:30 PM

I agree with you, the security both depends on the user and the platform. trustlogics it self has a high security feature which the user can pick what shows up in his or her profile, which make the security level mush higher.and you can also approve the reaquest of companies to view your profile.
Wow! This is wonderful. Every users’ privacy is in his hands, he can choose which audience he would want his profile to be visble to and which one will not. Sometimes it is more better to keep your profile limited to its audience but since you are looking for a job so you must keep it viewable to everyone so potential recruiters will be able to see it.
Of course. You need to make your profile visible if you are looking for a job, if you keep it private no one will see it but you yourself alone so there will never be chance for you to be noticed by recruiters and there will be no purpose for the platform in you side. You better make a profile in facebook if you dont have any plan of finding a job.
For me, there is also an advantage for a limited audience. There should always be an option and besides privacy settings is important and it will make thing efficient as well.  A job seeker can limit their audience depending upon their preference, for example they opted to accept jobs only locally, or to something like, those who doesnt like to be relocted. It is a time saving for companies as well.
Well, you also have a point here 1kreasons. If indeed there are choices of audience like what you’ve said or by field like engineering only for example or marketng only and so on and so forth. But if not you will have no other choice but to let it be viewable to all.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:50:20 PM

Wow! This is wonderful. Every users’ privacy is in his hands, he can choose which audience he would want his profile to be visble to and which one will not. Sometimes it is more better to keep your profile limited to its audience but since you are looking for a job so you must keep it viewable to everyone so potential recruiters will be able to see it.
Of course. You need to make your profile visible if you are looking for a job, if you keep it private no one will see it but you yourself alone so there will never be chance for you to be noticed by recruiters and there will be no purpose for the platform in you side. You better make a profile in facebook if you dont have any plan of finding a job.
For me, there is also an advantage for a limited audience. There should always be an option and besides privacy settings is important and it will make thing efficient as well.  A job seeker can limit their audience depending upon their preference, for example they opted to accept jobs only locally, or to something like, those who doesnt like to be relocted. It is a time saving for companies as well.
Well, you also have a point here 1kreasons. If indeed there are choices of audience like what you’ve said or by field like engineering only for example or marketng only and so on and so forth. But if not you will have no other choice but to let it be viewable to all.
Anyway there will be no need to worry about profiles being stolen because Trustlogics make stores it safely in their database and besides no chance for fake profiles since every profiles will be verified by partnered validators so it will just be a waste of time to steal and fake resumes.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:06:38 PM

For me, there is also an advantage for a limited audience. There should always be an option and besides privacy settings is important and it will make thing efficient as well.  A job seeker can limit their audience depending upon their preference, for example they opted to accept jobs only locally, or to something like, those who doesnt like to be relocted. It is a time saving for companies as well.
Anyway there will be no need to worry about profiles being stolen because Trustlogics make stores it safely in their database and besides no chance for fake profiles since every profiles will be verified by partnered validators so it will just be a waste of time to steal and fake resumes.
You got that right BitFinnese, as we all know TrustLogics is all about for Trusted and Secured Professional Data. So you are right, no worries that some may stole your identity and besides those privacy setting is also useful so you can make.your.profile just accessible to companies and not.the fellow job seekers.
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: