Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:22:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 [1730] 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 ... 2557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT :: descendant of Bitcoin - Updated Information  (Read 2761527 times)
brooklynbtc

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

AKA jefdiesel

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:21:40 PM

can i get enough testNXT to issue some assets please

SN
S   U   P   E   R    N   E   T
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
Uniting cryptocurrencies, Rewarding talent, Sharing benefits..

Blockchain Technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:23:18 PM

can i get enough testNXT to issue some assets please

Hi , i sent you 1K TestNxt yesterday , did you receive it ?

Mario123

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 03:26:30 PM

If someone didn't donate yet:

www.nxtforcharity.org

verymuchso

Activity: 421

HEAT Ledger

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:30:28 PM

Hi,

I cant seem to find any information on the http://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/wiki/Nxt_API about the getNewData request.
Also looking in the source for 0.7.4 it seems to be missing. Is that API removed?

Thanks,

Ola

Activity: 311

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:31:43 PM

Hi people,

My developer is ready to start on the creation of payment modules for Nxt for all major open source platforms, starting with WP, because that will help quick adoption.

Basically the system consists of two parts: a module for the client and a module for servers. The client module takes care of giving payment details to the customer and sending out queries to a dedicated server that answers these queries.

The merchant can set several parameters like minimum number of confirmations before he considers a transaction "valid", amount of time that he will accept payment etc.

NO secret information is sent: the customer will pay via his own client.

The dedicated server is responsible for answering queries about the payments. Merchants can either choose to set up their own server (run a node) or use the services of a 3rd party server (paid or otherwise, depends on the node).

All software will be open source from the start.

I would like to know if a bounty is outstanding for this or if anyone is willing to offer a bounty for this. At this moment ETA would be end of the month for the first version to be used with WP.

i have ran the information that my developer sent already by wesleyh, to be sure it is good.  Smiley
neer.g funded a 25k bounty for this, I believe there were more directed donations. Not sure of exact total, but probably around 45K NXT. If your guy is working with wesleyh, they need to figure out what the split should be.

I think 25K original bounty for deployed and test wordpress plugin, eg. realworld websites actually using it and community approval that source code is cool, functionality works, etc. Then the balance for several more plugins, tbd which ones, hopefully marketing peoples will figure out what website plugins make the most sense to do, constrained by the ones that are easiest, etc.

It seems we are very close to making accepting NXT pretty easy for people. This is very good! I hope the NXT website(s) will be updated with all this new code coming out.

James

@ Damelon  I would love to work on this project but currently developing another for nxt and it kicking my ass right now..

But I will match neer.g's offer of 25k nxt according to his rules to the T. This is extremely important for the adoption of nxt in the the real world and centralized online commerce..It might even get bitpay.com or gocoin.com interested to integrate nxt unto their platform which is an indirect unlimited marketing power..

By the way I think the marketing team should create a bounty for bitpay.com or gocoin.com to integrate nxtonce Damelon's project is up...nothing less than 1 million nxt. If they integrate nxt we would have access to the crypto market through their dedicated constant marketing teams which would definitely increase our reach and adoption.I will also  donate to this cause heads up MARKETING TEAM

This is great!
I've talked to neer.g and apparently this bounty is included in the communityfund.
I have asked for a bounty of 50,000 Nxt from this fund and James has agreed if we can deliver a package of modules for the main platforms.
Can I count on you to match the 25K, Ola? Then I can give my guy that message and he will be able to allocate more time Smiley

Also, I want to tell people NOT to be afraid to ask for funds. They may get rejected, but that's what the fund is for. neer.g asked me to relay this to the community.
If you have a worthwhile project, please step up and ask (here or in PM) jl777 to consider your project. James is someone who is dedicated to push Nxt forward, but needs to know where help may be needed!

I also would like to express my gratitude to both jl777 and rickyjames once more for their sterling work, and to the donators of the funding accounts for putting these funds to work.

You have my word, and you can use this post as a proof of promise, everyone can see this. You are sure to have an alpha version by end of the month correct? wordpress plugins are pretty straight forward and setting up a node on a server for payment routing shouldn't be a problem especially with all the documentation available .Non-wordpress versions shouldn't be much of an adjustment. ...This project should have been completed yesterday, its one of the barriers to adoption right now...You can pm when / make a public announcement you are ready to collect and have something working...either way you got my word.

Nxter,Bitcoiner,Ether highlevel developer working to improve the world.
wesleyh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:31:53 PM

Hi,

I cant seem to find any information on the http://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/wiki/Nxt_API about the getNewData request.
Also looking in the source for 0.7.4 it seems to be missing. Is that API removed?

Thanks,

It will be removed, do not use it.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:33:42 PM

Hey CfB - can you send me some testNXT to

Thanks!

I did a major refactor of my useCase architecture, now I can just dump in new uses Cool

No testcoins, sorry.

Guys, does anyone have testcoins left?
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:34:48 PM

CFb there is a problem , when a send some TestNxt .. they don't appear in my list of transaction .. why ?

Interface lags. Use F5.
verymuchso

HEAT Ledger

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:36:37 PM

Hi,

Thanks,

Thanks. And what about getInitialData? And where can i find more info on API plans/roadmap.

Bitventurer

Activity: 488

S P 8 D E

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 03:36:57 PM

selling 20K NXT,  will accept BTC/LTC , and fiat to skrill (moneybookers) or okpay. @highest market price -5% discount , lease PM

SP8DE - The Game of Chance. Changed.
Damelon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:40:37 PM

You have my word, and you can use this post as a proof of promise, everyone can see this. You are sure to have an alpha version by end of the month correct? wordpress plugins are pretty straight forward and setting up a node on a server for payment routing shouldn't be a problem especially with all the documentation available .Non-wordpress versions shouldn't be much of an adjustment. ...This project should have been completed yesterday, its one of the barriers to adoption right now...You can pm when / make a public announcement you are ready to collect and have something working...either way you got my word.

My developer became so enthousiastic that he postponed redecorating his house which was supposed to take till the end of the month  Grin
Hope he can sell this to his wife Wink

We also have someone who is a professional hostingprovider involved who will run the first version of a server that can be used.
If I get my way (and seeing as I am the contact for the donations, I will, probably Wink ) software for running your own server will be included so merchants can choose whether to run their own server or use one that is run by someone else. These dedicated servers would be able to monetise this.

WP is starting point, because I want as much people to be able to adopt it soon. After that should come the big CMS platforms like Drupal and Joomla and the ecommerce platforms like Prestashop, Magento, Zencart and osCommerce.

Member of the Nxt Foundation | Donations: NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T
Join Nxt Slack! https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/
Founder of Blockchain Workspace | Personal Site & Blog
wesleyh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:40:47 PM

Hi,

Thanks,

Thanks. And what about getInitialData? And where can i find more info on API plans/roadmap.

Also will be removed, only info available is at thenxtwiki.org (programmers/api)
verymuchso

HEAT Ledger

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:43:17 PM

Hi,

Thanks,

Also will be removed, only info available is at thenxtwiki.org (programmers/api)

Lol. all these wikis, thanks!

rickyjames

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:43:23 PM

Hi people,

My developer is ready to start on the creation of payment modules for Nxt for all major open source platforms, starting with WP, because that will help quick adoption.

I would like to know if a bounty is outstanding for this or if anyone is willing to offer a bounty for this. At this moment ETA would be end of the month for the first version to be used with WP.

neer.g funded a 25k bounty for this, I believe there were more directed donations. Not sure of exact total, but probably around 45K NXT.

I think 25K original bounty for deployed and test wordpress plugin, eg. realworld websites actually using it and community approval that source code is cool, functionality works, etc. Then the balance for several more plugins, tbd which ones, hopefully marketing peoples will figure out what website plugins make the most sense to do, constrained by the ones that are easiest, etc.

James

I will match neer.g's offer of 25k nxt according to his rules to the T.

This is great!
I've talked to neer.g and apparently this bounty is included in the communityfund.

I have asked for a bounty of 50,000 Nxt from this fund and James has agreed if we can deliver a package of modules for the main platforms.

Can I count on you to match the 25K, Ola? Then I can give my guy that message and he will be able to allocate more time Smiley

Also, I want to tell people NOT to be afraid to ask for funds. They may get rejected, but that's what the fund is for. neer.g asked me to relay this to the community.
If you have a worthwhile project, please step up and ask (here or in PM) jl777 to consider your project. James is someone who is dedicated to push Nxt forward, but needs to know where help may be needed!

I also would like to express my gratitude to both jl777 and rickyjames once more for their sterling work, and to the donators of the funding accounts for putting these funds to work.

You have my word, and you can use this post as a proof of promise, everyone can see this.

This is so dense I'm trying to parse my role in it.  So far I think I should be on standby to pay out either 25K or 50K NXT from NXTcommunityfund once a WP payment plugin for NXT is delivered.  Is that right?  Or am I supposed to disburse something up front now besides 5K NXT to allwelder?
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 03:46:33 PM

Hi people,

Basically the system consists of two parts: a module for the client and a module for servers. The client module takes care of giving payment details to the customer and sending out queries to a dedicated server that answers these queries.

The merchant can set several parameters like minimum number of confirmations before he considers a transaction "valid", amount of time that he will accept payment etc.

NO secret information is sent: the customer will pay via his own client.

The dedicated server is responsible for answering queries about the payments. Merchants can either choose to set up their own server (run a node) or use the services of a 3rd party server (paid or otherwise, depends on the node).

All software will be open source from the start.

i have ran the information that my developer sent already by wesleyh, to be sure it is good.  Smiley
neer.g funded a 25k bounty for this, I believe there were more directed donations. Not sure of exact total, but probably around 45K NXT. If your guy is working with wesleyh, they need to figure out what the split should be.

It seems we are very close to making accepting NXT pretty easy for people. This is very good! I hope the NXT website(s) will be updated with all this new code coming out.

James

@ Damelon  I would love to work on this project but currently developing another for nxt and it kicking my ass right now..

But I will match neer.g's offer of 25k nxt according to his rules to the T. This is extremely important for the adoption of nxt in the the real world and centralized online commerce..It might even get bitpay.com or gocoin.com interested to integrate nxt unto their platform which is an indirect unlimited marketing power..

By the way I think the marketing team should create a bounty for bitpay.com or gocoin.com to integrate nxtonce Damelon's project is up...nothing less than 1 million nxt. If they integrate nxt we would have access to the crypto market through their dedicated constant marketing teams which would definitely increase our reach and adoption.I will also  donate to this cause heads up MARKETING TEAM

This is great!

Your word is good enough for me

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:46:54 PM

Hey CfB - can you send me some testNXT to

Thanks!

I did a major refactor of my useCase architecture, now I can just dump in new uses Cool

No testcoins, sorry.

Guys, does anyone have testcoins left?

I still have 50 k TestNxt
Damelon
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:48:03 PM

Hi people,

neer.g funded a 25k bounty for this, I believe there were more directed donations. Not sure of exact total, but probably around 45K NXT.

James

This is great!

You have my word, and you can use this post as a proof of promise, everyone can see this.

This is so dense I'm trying to parse my role in it.  So far I think I should be on standby to pay out either 25K or 50K NXT from NXTcommunityfund once a WP payment plugin for NXT is delivered.  Is that right?  Or am I supposed to disburse something up front now?

To keep things straight, I prefer payment on delivery.
James pledged 50,000 Nxt, Ola has promised to add 25,000 Nxt.
So once we have a set of plugins, you should pay.
I still have to clear this completely with my developer, but if he needs something upfront, I will ask this from James, with a very clear reason why and how.

Does that sound fair and transparent?

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 03:49:11 PM

Hi people,

James

This is great!

This is so dense I'm trying to parse my role in it.  So far I think I should be on standby to pay out either 25K or 50K NXT from NXTcommunityfund once a WP payment plugin for NXT is delivered.  Is that right?  Or am I supposed to disburse something up front now besides 5K NXT to allwelder?
Just 5K to allwelder for now.
When we have signoff on the website plugins, 25K from NXTcommunityfund and Ola will add 25K, but we need to get deliverables before any bounty is paid

James

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 03:50:28 PM

Hi people,

James

This is great!

This is so dense I'm trying to parse my role in it.  So far I think I should be on standby to pay out either 25K or 50K NXT from NXTcommunityfund once a WP payment plugin for NXT is delivered.  Is that right?  Or am I supposed to disburse something up front now?

To keep things straight, I prefer payment on delivery.
James pledged 50,000 Nxt, Ola has promised to add 25,000 Nxt.
So once we have a set of plugins, you should pay.
I still have to clear this completely with my developer, but if he needs something upfront, I will ask this from James, with a very clear reason why and how.

Does that sound fair and transparent?
I have promised a budget of 50K and that NXTcommunityfund will make up for any shortfall if we dont have 50K

Damelon
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:51:37 PM

I have promised a budget of 50K and that NXTcommunityfund will make up for any shortfall if we dont have 50K

OK, clear. Good that this was discussed a bit more, so we don't have misunderstandings. Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 [1730] 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 ... 2557 »
  Print  

Jump to: