Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:36:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 [1742] 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 ... 2557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT :: descendant of Bitcoin - Updated Information  (Read 2761529 times)
joefox

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 01:26:12 AM

We did the work you guys asked for at the Miami Bitcoin Conference, now it's time to give the companies exactly what they want from us. So far we have:

- Large marketing budget
- Green (socially responsible)
- New code -- any case a flaw is found in Bitcoin
- Extremely low transaction fees
- Marketing team willing to work with merchants

** For example, we could organize a 30 day swarm push to help attract merchants to the payment processor. Now, that would be a benefit.

What else? What makes us business friendly? What do ** WE ** bring to the table for a payment processor?  Why would it be a mistake NOT to add us?

I'll throw out:
- faster transaction processing than both Bitcoin and Litecoin
- a new crypto platform that has seen phenomenal growth and a #5 placement on coinmarketcap.com, using a whole new distributed blockchain and transaction mechanism, in less than three months since inception.  Do they want to ignore this momentum until it's too late, or do they want to take a risk now?

But let me play devil's advocate, though, because the real way to answer this question is to look at Nxt from their perspective:

They'll add it when the market demands it.  There's nothing in it for them right now.  It's too soon, and your question is therefore rhetorical.

IMHO, this is the wrong horse to chase right now, but thank you for your persistence and attention.  Build more market momentum for Nxt FIRST, and then ZipZap and GoCoin will see value and fight to add integration.  For example, support Damelon's open-source payment module project.  Once it's finished and a market is created for payment processing, go back to them and do one of two things: offer to help them integrate that system into theirs, OR suggest that they should jump in to become a market leader.  IN the meantime, keep in touch and update them on the growth of Nxt.  Build the RELATIONSHIP.  You can leverage it later.

I'd love Tai Zen to weigh in on this.  I'd value his thoughts, and you likely would too Smiley

I admin the Nxt Wiki at http://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/ Please support my work by donating to Nxt account #1234567740944417915

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:31:57 AM

They'll add it when the market demands it.

+1.
They will jump in when the price is right for them

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
joefox

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 01:34:42 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2014, 02:07:34 AM by joefox

@jl777 and others mining the wiki for API info:

Remember that a WIKI is editable by the community.  It is a reflection of what we can glean from the core devs and other people, but we are always behind the curve and not always aware of what's changing.

I'd suggest that your tinkering with the API is a terrific opportunity to do two things:

1) Help us improve the API documentation as you learn the API by editing it to reflect what is accurate
2) At minimum: point out things that are out of date, as a practice, instead of just suggesting the wiki is "not reliable". Shame on you for that.

I admin the Nxt Wiki at http://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/ Please support my work by donating to Nxt account #1234567740944417915
CoinTropolis_JustaBitTime

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:35:16 AM

We did the work you guys asked for at the Miami Bitcoin Conference, now it's time to give the companies exactly what they want from us. So far we have:

- Large marketing budget

** For example, we could organize a 30 day swarm push to help attract merchants to the payment processor. Now, that would be a benefit.

What else? What makes us business friendly? What do ** WE ** bring to the table for a payment processor?  Why would it be a mistake NOT to add us?

I'll throw out:
- a new crypto platform that has seen phenomenal growth and a #5 placement on coinmarketcap.com, using a whole new distributed blockchain and transaction mechanism, in less than three months since inception.  Do they want to ignore this momentum until it's too late, or do they want to take a risk now?

But let me play devil's advocate, though, because the real way to answer this question is to look at Nxt from their perspective:

They'll add it when the market demands it.  There's nothing in it for them right now.  It's too soon, and your question is therefore rhetorical.

IMHO, this is the wrong horse to chase right now, but thank you for your persistence and attention.  Build more market momentum for Nxt FIRST, and then ZipZap and GoCoin will see value and fight to add integration.  For example, support Damelon's open-source payment module project.  Once it's finished and a market is created for payment processing, go back to them and do one of two things: offer to help them integrate that system into theirs, OR suggest that they should jump in to become a market leader.  IN the meantime, keep in touch and update them on the growth of Nxt.  Build the RELATIONSHIP.  You can leverage it later.

I'd love Tai Zen to weigh in on this.  I'd value his thoughts, and you likely would too Smiley

I appreciate the feedback. Actually, they've both requested exactly what I'm asking for right now. Smiley  There is so much in noise in the space, I'm not one to take chances.. I've been very direct with my communication.

I love your throw outs, great information to add.
brooklynbtc

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

AKA jefdiesel

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:41:53 AM

But are we really looking to be a Point of Sale coin? It's not divisible like BTC will be, so its not suitable for micropayments

NXT has so many more features AND is not up to the planned TPS anyways, so why push for something its not?

SN
S   U   P   E   R    N   E   T
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
Uniting cryptocurrencies, Rewarding talent, Sharing benefits..

Blockchain Technology.

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:44:45 AM

Part 2 of ZipZap and GoCoin

When I spoke to the guys at the conference, both were asking basically the same thing:

"How is the market we attract different than Bitcoin/Litecoin"

This is an extremely valuable point.  If we don't bring in a different market segment, why add redundancy. I know some people don't like the green/eco area, that's cool, but it's a legit difference.  As Bitcoin continues to get larger, some people aren't going to be fond of the amount of resources it utilizes. Nxt should be able to appeal to that market on a mass scale.

What else? Why add us if you already have Bitcoin/Litecoin?

This is important, not just mental masturbation. I'd like to make contact again by the end of the week.

Green is nice, but not the important thing.

NXT is PoS
NXT is a whole ecosystem
NXT is new code. ( when they find a flaw in BTC, its not in NXT)

Green is one of the most powerful mass marketing tools NXT can use. The fact that NXT already has a massively lower environmental impact than other, "tradtional" cryptos is a marketing point that will play very well to a large section of the world market.

Unfortunately, pretty much any time "green" marketing gets mentioned, this forum turns into a warzone.
See:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345619.msg4903149#msg4903149

I'd like to see a sensible debate about using green marketing (or not).

and moving on:

- Large marketing budget

I'll throw out:

I'd love Tai Zen to weigh in on this.  I'd value his thoughts, and you likely would too Smiley
Bold is mine, for emphasis.....
many +1's to Joefox here. Build now, mass market soon...

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:45:43 AM

Here are the last pieces of the video interview that my buddy Leon Fu and I did with Anon136 about nxt:

What Is The Difference Between The Bitcoin (BTC) Blockchain Vs. The Nextcoin (NXT) Blockchain?

http://prisonorfreedom.com/what-is-the-difference-between-the-bitcoin-btc-blockchain-vs-the-nextcoin-nxt-blockchain/

Why Were Security Flaws Purposely Put Into The Nextcoin (NXT)'s Source Code By It's Developers?
http://prisonorfreedom.com/why-were-security-flaws-purposely-put-into-the-nextcoin-nxts-source-code-by-its-developers/

Who Are The Key Players & Programmers Of The Nextcoin (NXT) Source Code?
http://prisonorfreedom.com/who-are-the-key-players-programmers-of-the-nextcoin-nxt-source-code/

Should Investors Be Worried About Nextcoin (NXT)'S Price Volatility?
http://prisonorfreedom.com/should-investors-be-worried-about-nextcoin-nxts-price-volatility/

I hope these videos with Anon136 will help to educate new adopters and investors of Nxt.

Tai Zen
Can you add subtitles in future for non english speaking people?

I'm looking for a transcription service right now to transcribe all my nxt videos.  I know many people can not watch it because they are at work. I also need the transcription so other people in the nxt community can translate it to other languages.

Tai Zen
what about list some of them onwww.nxt123.info?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:46:43 AM

- Large marketing budget

Peek around the forums regarding Transparent forging, possibly the biggest innovation in NXT.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=364218.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=316104.0

When fully implemented, will provide instant transactions and very high transaction volume (1000 transactions per second often cited).

As far as I know, there is still work to be done to achieve this goal.  Combine transaction speed with the features provided by arbitrary messaging, alias, asset exchange, etc., NXT becomes a very compelling infrastructure for all types of transactions.

Great information, included.
Malibusparky

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:51:03 AM

I used to follow emunie and have not kept up since becoming a nxter a couple months ago. Any nxters here been following them lately? Anybody been testing their ob1? Are they real competition for us? Thoughts?

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:57:09 AM

Lots of good advice from the forum, I plan on addressing the questions (ZipZap and GoCoin) asked of us directly at the Miami Conference. Thanks again everyone.
rickyjames

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:51:39 AM

Hello Nxt community ,
This is Nxt fund raise for China promotion
I am from China and always follow the community to know more and detailed info  of Nxt,then promote Nxt most forward in China.
And with our team best effort,the Nxt has many Chinese social media as following:

Nxt web navigation:www.nxt123.info(be in process)
Nxt China:www.nxts.org
Nxt Community:www.nxts.info,has more than 200 members.
Nxt Chinese twitter:weibo.com/nxtcoin,having more than 4880 followers.
Nxt blog:blog.sina.com.cn/nextcoin
Nxt QQ(like skype)group: 5 ,and have more than 400 members.
Nxt  douban(like reddit):www.douban.com/people/nextcoin

Nxt on other famous forum
BTC38:http://btc38bbs.gotoip55.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=76,and I am the moderator.
8btc:http://8btc.com/forum-74-1.html,and I am the moderator.

And we also received many consult and query from Chinese twitter named  
 weibo weibo.com/nxtcoin,which is also the most popular social media in China.
So we want to ,and we should give positive images of Nxt to all China crypto enthusiast by Chinese twitter.
We also want to promote Nxt to all over the China via this powerful and direct social media.

We now need all of Nxters and committee to donate for about 15000 Nxt for this promotion (about 2 month)in China.
The donate acc :15621859158435564143

Thanks all of you.

Why do you need 15,000 to continue your promotion?
for the promotion ad fee. weibo is not free for the ad.

Allwelder, I believe your China effort is so important that I am donating 5000 NXT to you from my personal funds.   This is in addition to  the 5000 NXT I just disbursed to you from NXTcommmunityfund on James' approval.  Good luck to you and your efforts.  Please report your progress here often.

Dear reader, I hereby challenge you to donate whatever you can from your personal funds to support Allwelder's effort.  China is VERY IMPORTANT to the future of NXT. 
allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:16:00 AM

Hello Nxt community ,
This is Nxt fund raise for China promotion
I am from China and always follow the community to know more and detailed info  of Nxt,then promote Nxt most forward in China.
And with our team best effort,the Nxt has many Chinese social media as following:

Nxt web navigation:www.nxt123.info(be in process)
Nxt China:www.nxts.org
Nxt Community:www.nxts.info,has more than 200 members.
Nxt Chinese twitter:weibo.com/nxtcoin,having more than 4880 followers.
Nxt blog:blog.sina.com.cn/nextcoin
Nxt QQ(like skype)group: 5 ,and have more than 400 members.
Nxt  douban(like reddit):www.douban.com/people/nextcoin

Nxt on other famous forum
BTC38:http://btc38bbs.gotoip55.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=76,and I am the moderator.
8btc:http://8btc.com/forum-74-1.html,and I am the moderator.

And we also received many consult and query from Chinese twitter named  
 weibo weibo.com/nxtcoin,which is also the most popular social media in China.
So we want to ,and we should give positive images of Nxt to all China crypto enthusiast by Chinese twitter.
We also want to promote Nxt to all over the China via this powerful and direct social media.

We now need all of Nxters and committee to donate for about 15000 Nxt for this promotion (about 2 month)in China.
The donate acc :15621859158435564143

Thanks all of you.

Why do you need 15,000 to continue your promotion?
for the promotion ad fee. weibo is not free for the ad.

Allwelder, I believe your China effort is so important that I am donating 5000 NXT to you from my personal funds.   This is in addition to  the 5000 NXT I just disbursed to you from NXTcommmunityfund on James' approval.  Good luck to you and your efforts.  Please report your progress here often.

Dear reader, I hereby challenge you to donate whatever you can from your personal funds to support Allwelder's effort.  China is VERY IMPORTANT to the future of NXT.  
Thank you very much and your support,rickyjames.
Thanks NXTcommmunityfund,James ,alsacz.
Thanks all of Nxters.

We will continue to give our best effort to promote Nxt as most forward as possible in China.
And we will report the works and result regularly.
Hope and should see a great success in China.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
gs02xzz

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:39:04 AM

- Large marketing budget

Cfb just mentioned all POS would die except NXT because NXT can resist 90% attack.
Zahlen

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:43:05 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2014, 04:04:51 AM by Zahlen

CfB,

Is there a definition of the bytes in a transaction? I am trying to figure out which ones are AM and which ones are not.
I thought maybe doing a getTransaction call would return what type of transaction it is, but it doesnt seem to.

Where can we get a reference on decoding the bytes of a getTransactionBytes API call?  And is there anyway to get the bytes for an entire block?  Id really like to learn more about the bits/bytes of NXT, can someone point me in the right direction as far as decoding the blockchain?
Today is my first day stumbling around with the API, so not sure of any block format

+1 on this, I am very interested in starting to learn about the block structure too.

I've tried to put some more structure into the current wiki stub based on BCNext's post describing the fields and field lengths of an early version. I dunno the details though. Maybe folks who know how such a document should be structured could provide more structure, to make it easier for those who know the details (CfB? Client/blockchain explorer devs? Source code scrutinizers?) to fill in.

EDIT: I suspect the problem is that folks don't know how to jump in and start editing. I don't mean syntax, or registration requirements, or using the interface. Like, for me, when I started a month+ ago, I was reluctant to touch the Windows Installation Instruction page, coz it was the hard work of other people (in fact mostly Drexme). And when I was writing a new article, I kept agonizing over how to write for a public audience (like freezing at public speaking I guess? Funny thing is I don't feel that way here, or on other fora).

The big rule of wiki editing is be bold, because mistakes can always be fixed, changes can always be reverted, but nothing happens if no one starts doing it. I'm a hypocrite for saying this (but I'm working on it!). There's social conditioning holding us back, like in the company of so many smart people here, I keep feeling like I'm not the guy who should be doing this. But in order to achieve a truly free market of both price and ideas (which I believe we're all working towards), we need to grow past this, be willing to put our ideas and works up on the frontline, even if they're premature,  flawed or even awful. Let other people improve it as time goes by. And in return, we should not regard those who stepped up first and fell short harshly.

btc2nxt

Activity: 236

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:49:45 AM

Who is able to develop a lightweight NXT tool for Windows and Mac, which sits just in your taskbar/menubar (see picture as an example)?

Installing and running this little tool should be hassle free. You can lookup your account, use main Nxt functions (like sending NXT, messaging), activate/deactivate forging right from the menu and you see some general blockchain stats.

That way, we could promote this little gadget as a simple and lightweight tool which runs smoothly in the background, forging for you (or not) and securing the Nxt network.

(I'm no windows user. Do windows user still have this little apps in the task bar? Or is there a modern equivalent, like a gadget on the desktop?)

good idea , just like QQ in china, i will design a QQ using Nxt.
marcus03: see PM
pandaisftw

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:57:19 AM

Nxt is mentioned here - http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2393940 (It Will Cost You Nothing to 'Kill' a Proof-of-Stake Crypto-Currency)

Resume of this paper: All PoS coins will die except Nxt coz it's 90% attack-proof.
It doesn't matter how many coins are needed for destruction in his model, even 99.9% attack-proof currency would fall. 
It doesn't matter for NXT and other PoS currencies, because it's a ridiculous model. 

Short summary:
Each unit has a known, true value. 
Holders are willing to sell their coins at higher price than their real value.
An attacker has enough money to buy enough coins (using "true" valuation) to destroy the currency. 
Because he can do it, everyone sells his coins for nothing, because if he does buy the coins, anyone left holding will lose money. This causes the price to go to zero.
Therefore, it costs nothing to destroy any PoS currency. 

pure genius. let's sell nxt, everyone.

How can they assume that the price per unit (aka 1 NXT) will stay the same if someone is buying up a large quantity of them? The more the attacker buys, the more the price will increase (exponentially) because other people will see the price rising and want to buy too. No one is going to sell their coins for "0" just because someone on the internet claims they can buy out all of PoS instantly - which they cant anyways, because not all coins are for sell on the market at any given time. For comparison, I think only ~1-2% of Bitcoins are moved a day (volume): http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/. If someone bought up that 1%, Bitcoin price would be in the thousands, with more and more people willing to buy and sell higher and higher.

Also another scenario: If everyone knows this guy has the money to buy out a significant portion of the coins, wouldn't they just hold because they know he wants a certain amount and will pay whatever price to get it? Basic market forces here, if everyone knows there is huge demand, they are going to put their selling price higher and higher until the supply matches the demand.

Last bit: Is the author's use of "cost nothing" an exaggeration? Like I mentioned earlier, no one will believe someone who claims he can buy out any PoS currency until he actually does it. Therefore, it does cost something, and the attacker would have to be willing to part with $millions-$billions of his own money. And then there's the fact that NXT is 90% resistant, so he'd pretty much be giving all (90%) of the current stakeholders a incredibly large sum of money.

NXT: 13095091276527367030
Zahlen

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:10:09 AM

Regarding "PoS fail" paper (pun not intended, but like it anyways! Grin)

The author's writing makes my head spin and I haven't checked his math claims (he makes a lot of statements about the behaviour of the game model he presents, without including proof). At first scan, to me, the biggest flaw is that he assumes the game of trading PoS crypto$ for other $ between the players (stakeholders in our case) is just a series of 2-person games between an attacker and each of the players. Whereas in reality, this is a n-person game between all stakeholders and the attacker simultaneously (and for very large n, which should be extremely difficult to solve). One consequence of his oversimplification is that in his model, no other stakeholder is allowed to outbid the attacker's offer. This is ridiculous in a free market.

(I only scanned it though, so maybe I'm the one spouting FUD Huh)

mishan

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:19:53 AM

Hey guys, how much NXT do I actually need to forge some blocks?

I currently have 10, yes ten, no not 10K, and it says that I can generate a block in 22429 days... Is this for real?  Huh

Can anyone pls to top me up, so that I would not need to wait for several centuries 1762953482260651997  Roll Eyes

Thanks!
newcn

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:25:55 AM

I just made a statistic of this hot thread
the number of total ids appeared in this thread is 488,
the number of new ids appeared in recent 3 days is 93,
CFB is the top1 id who posted 2005 posts!
the following are top100 ids:
Code:
  rank npost   ID
     1  2005 Come-from-Beyond
     2  460 laowai80
     3  324 klee
     4  304 smaragda
     5  211 opticalcarrier
     6  206 abctc
     7  183 xibeijan
     8  178 mcjavar
     9  177 utopianfuture
    10  176 nexern
    11  163 starik69
    12  163 Pablito89
    13  156 gbeirn
    14  150 pinarello
    15  133 landomata
    16  123 ImmortAlex
    17  122 2Kool4Skewl
    18  121 ZeroTheGreat
    19  113 brooklynbtc
    20  109 bizz
    21  107 bitcoinrocks
    22  99 inkadnb
    23  98 S3MKi
    24  94 davethetrousers
    25  92 allwelder
    26  88 ferment
    27  86 salsacz
    28  85 wesleyh
    29  83 Anon136
    30  81 jl777
    31  75 NxtChoice
    32  72 Damelon
    33  71 EmoneyRu
    34  70 rickyjames
    35  69 OKNXT
    36  67 timmyd
    37  66 bybitcoin
    38  65 CIYAM
    39  63 GCInc.
    40  62 Sharky444
    41  61 Ola
    42  61 msin
    43  61 kwest
    44  56 TwinWinNerD
    45  56 BitcoinForumator
    46  53 davidoski
    47  52 Pouncer
    48  50 Jean-Luc
    49  47 wakasaki808
    50  46 pandaisftw
    51  44 Kontakt
    52  44 crazybonkers
    53  43 bahamapascal
    54  42 nov
    55  40 yuriygeorge
    56  40 snowboard789
    57  39 smartwart
    58  39 MyZhre
    59  39 idev
    60  39 Drexme
    61  37 Bitventurer
    62  36 LightningFury
    63  36 BitThink
    64  35 mr_random
    65  34 superresistant
    66  34 Noitev
    67  34 Chang
    68  33 zhangdu
    69  33 Kodoka
    70  31 bitdraw
    71  30 JohnyCrypt
    72  29 lophie
    73  29 instacash
    74  29 buybitcoinscanada
    75  27 Vega
    76  27 EvilDave
    77  27 abuelau
    78  26 omo
    79  25 BloodyRookie
    80  25 bitcoinpaul
    81  24 bitme
    82  22 nnn
    83  22 greyw00lf
    84  22 gorgorom
    85  22 colinistheman
    86  21 twistelaar
    87  21 Timetwister
    88  21 eid
    89  21 dzarmush
    90  20 PeercoinEnthusiast
    91  20 newcn
    92  20 lyynx
    93  20 joefox
    94  20 2X84
    95  19 pmabdsf
    96  19 bidji29
    97  18 Meizirkki
    98  18 aldrin
    99  17 plasticAiredale
   100  17 notsoshifty

there're 953 ids in this tread now, top100 ids are:
Code:
  rank  npost   id
     1 4402 Come-from-Beyond
     2 1046 jl777
     3 936 smaragda
     4 921 pinarello
     5 845 landomata
     6 700 opticalcarrier
     7 683 salsacz
     8 666 bitcoinpaul
     9 665 laowai80
    10 657 utopianfuture
    11 621 Damelon
    12 523 NxtChg.com
    13 495 wesleyh
    14 476 Anon136
    15 463 klee
    16 453 mcjavar
    17 402 rickyjames
    18 397 S3MKi
    19 386 ChuckOne
    20 379 brooklynbtc
    21 378 msin
    22 374 allwelder
    23 350 CIYAM Open
    24 341 Passion_ltc
    25 323 BitcoinForumator
    26 309 xyzzyx
    27 308 gbeirn
    28 302 nexern
    29 300 TwinWinNerD
    30 297 abctc
    31 296 EvilDave
    32 295 ZeroTheGreat
    33 277 ImmortAlex
    34 264 swartzfeger
    35 263 xibeijan
    36 257 starik69
    37 256 dzarmush
    38 240 EmoneyRu
    39 237 pandaisftw
    40 232 Jean-Luc
    41 230 marcus03
    42 207 bitcoinrocks
    43 206 NxtChoice
    44 201 2Kool4Skewl
    45 198 ferment
    46 190 Pablito89
    47 183 instacash
    48 176 davethetrousers
    49 169 Bitventurer
    50 165 l8orre
    51 158 Zahlen
    52 151 gimre
    53 146 lophie
    54 138 martismartis
    55 137 timmyd
    56 137 Uniqueorn
    57 135 wakasaki808
    58 134 buybitcoinscanada
    59 131 smartwart
    60 127 notsoshifty
    61 125 PeercoinEnthusiast
    62 121 bithic
    63 116 bizz
    64 115 joefox
    65 115 chanc3r
    66 112 kodtycoon
    67 111 intel
    68 111 BitAddict
    69 105 punkrock
    70 105 FrictionlessCoin
    71 103 lucky88888
    72 103 Eadeqa
    73 102 BloodyRookie
    74 101 coolfish
    75 99 inkadnb
    76 98 GCInc.
    77 96 newsilike
    78 95 fmiboy
    79 94 kunibopl
    80 91 Ola
    81 90 abuelau
    82 88 rriky92
    83 88 Pouncer
    84 86 LiQio
    85 84 Coinonaer
    86 83 Fatih87SK
    87 82 Mistafreeze
    88 81 iruu
    89 80 redsn0w
    90 80 bybitcoin
    91 78 superresistant
    92 76 bidji29
    93 76 Jack Needles
    94 73 gs02xzz
    95 73 Chang Hum
    96 71 greyw00lf
    97 70 coolmist
    98 70 OKNXT
    99 69 newcn
   100 68 okaynow

BTC:1NzzfeHCgN8fF6mSG1UeBFCVd2cxKbGyHk
NXT:13187911577562526278
newcn

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:31:54 AM

I just made a statistic of this hot thread
the number of total ids appeared in this thread is 488,
the number of new ids appeared in recent 3 days is 93,
CFB is the top1 id who posted 2005 posts!
the following are top100 ids:
Code:
  rank npost   ID

there're 953 ids in this tread now, top100 ids are:
Code:
  rank  npost   id

number of IDs vs time

BTC:1NzzfeHCgN8fF6mSG1UeBFCVd2cxKbGyHk
NXT:13187911577562526278
Pages: « 1 ... 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 [1742] 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 ... 2557 »
  Print  

Jump to: